DailySellouts Part 88

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Just texted my local anchor friend and she said they were planning to run the story at 11. Told her it was staged and AN AD for Nest. Curious if they still run it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Just texted my local anchor friend and she said they were planning to run the story at 11. Told her it was staged and AN AD for Nest. Curious if they still run it.
Ooooh, let us know if they do, or if they mention that it's staged.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I can't believe their staged video was just on ABC Nightly News. :? :? :?
I know! It was just shared on my Facebook from ABC news posting it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Just texted my local anchor friend and she said they were planning to run the story at 11. Told her it was staged and AN AD for Nest. Curious if they still run it.
Sounds like they are still running it. It's more up to the producers than the anchors what runs - and it's Friday and everyone wants to go home and not change the story line-up. I'm also pretty sure that none of these people actually watch DBs and know how to spot an ad. The freaking Nest logo is watermarked throughout that video - it's 100% an undisclosed ad!!!! And since when do they have TWO cameras in Finn's room?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Sounds like they are still running it. It's more up to the producers than the anchors what runs - and it's Friday and everyone wants to go home and not change the story line-up. I'm also pretty sure that none of these people actually watch DBs and know how to spot an ad. The freaking Nest logo is watermarked throughout that video - it's 100% an undisclosed ad!!!! And since when do they have TWO cameras in Finn's room?
The time he got out on his own there was more than one camera in the room as they showed different angles but this time they were obviouysly placed in specific spots.
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6a4b6c.png[/img]

I bet they kept that poor kid up so he would fall asleep during his haircut. They are so ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I told my daughter it was a nest ad.. even the butterflies had a nest camera front and center
Cha ching
I wonder what extravagant bullshit is headed their way on the ups truck

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Whenever anybody here says something about a YouTuber giving their kids Benadryl or something so they sleep, I always think it's completely ridiculous and that nobody would actually do that. However...for once I truly would not be surprised if they drugged Ollie for his haircut! Because falling again once sure okay maybe it was real but twice like that is not fucking likely...and why the hell else would they be giving him another haircut so soon if not to try to go viral again??
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Considering it was an ad and M&B were TOTALLY watching it from another room, wouldn't it almost be child abuse. Ollie and Finn could have easily been really injured making that advertisement. What normal parent does that...oh, yeah, it's for VIEWS AND $$$$$$$!!!

I seriously hate them. They are terrible people.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

brownprincess93 wrote:I can't even deal with Bryan and his lame comments - Finn has his "own" cereal like give it up you weirdo he's your son!! You should be feeding your child a healthy meal instead of giving him boxed sugar crap! Ollie knows how to put the car on the track so now Bryan can breathe a sigh of relief because we all know how winded he got from chasing after Finn for 5 seconds in the previous vlog. Finn clearly did not "just wake up" that kid is probably left for hours - that was pretty dangerous too I don't know why Missy was laughing, he took off his sleeper and tied his hands up, he could have gotten hurt or done something else - Missy takes everything so lightly. I hate comparing her to the deadbeat moms that would leave their kids in a parked car while they run errands - but Missy is pretty much up that alley! Even when she says "Luckily I'm here" it's like yeah okay for what 30 seconds? We all know her attention span is just for the camera and she jumps ship back on her phone the minute the camera is put away. Those leeches attacking Missy was pretty much the highlight of the vlog - it's like she got a rude awakening or something hahaha
Bahahaha your comment about deadbeat moms leaving their kids in the car reminds me of Cullen and Katie, who actually did leave Gains in a car while they went to eat in a restaurant.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Finn with his shirt all twisted up .. did she not see that in the camera?
I hope the next viral isn't him smearing poop everywhere

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Finn with his shirt all twisted up .. did she not see that in the camera?
I hope the next viral isn't him smearing poop everywhere

Let's not give them any ideas...lol

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Nice.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

why must Missy do her eyeliner the way she does it
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I mentioned the eyeliner bc Cassie put up a video of them eating Warheads and I'm watching it...it's pretty funny, but the only one Missy wanted to eat were the lemon ones. :| black cherry and blue raspberry are the best COME ON Missy!!!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

whys0seri0us wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I can't even deal with Bryan and his lame comments - Finn has his "own" cereal like give it up you weirdo he's your son!! You should be feeding your child a healthy meal instead of giving him boxed sugar crap! Ollie knows how to put the car on the track so now Bryan can breathe a sigh of relief because we all know how winded he got from chasing after Finn for 5 seconds in the previous vlog. Finn clearly did not "just wake up" that kid is probably left for hours - that was pretty dangerous too I don't know why Missy was laughing, he took off his sleeper and tied his hands up, he could have gotten hurt or done something else - Missy takes everything so lightly. I hate comparing her to the deadbeat moms that would leave their kids in a parked car while they run errands - but Missy is pretty much up that alley! Even when she says "Luckily I'm here" it's like yeah okay for what 30 seconds? We all know her attention span is just for the camera and she jumps ship back on her phone the minute the camera is put away. Those leeches attacking Missy was pretty much the highlight of the vlog - it's like she got a rude awakening or something hahaha
Bahahaha your comment about deadbeat moms leaving their kids in the car reminds me of Cullen and Katie, who actually did leave Gains in a car while they went to eat in a restaurant.

Cmon.. you know they aren't deadbeats because Gaines speaks so well. :roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Nice.

Cash her ousside

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lovethesnark wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Cmon.. you know they aren't deadbeats because Gaines speaks so well. :roll:
Oh totally. Lmao

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

abbytalks12 wrote:Bryan has shared the video of Oliver "helping" Finn from his crib 4 separate times. For pete's sake, give it a rest already!
But it's like...pretty crazy that it's going "viral"! Lol, who knew?!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I'm no C&K minion, but comparing B&M to them just makes them look a whole lot better.

C&K, even with their flaws, are still a whole class ahead of Bryan and Missy....

Though I know they too have their own fans here.

Return to “Daily Bumps”