DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan 100% would have mentioned Ollie asking Corbin to make breakfast if it were staged. Can't miss out on those chances to go viral. I stand by the horrible thought that B&M ignored Ollie, but he was really hungry and went to the next adult there. I hope that's not the case, but seeing how lazy B&M are, it's very plausible. And upsetting. I couldn't imagine denying a hungry child food just because I want to sleep until 12PM.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Coolowl wrote:Trending family? As in Justin from AprilJustinTV? Lol I hope they saved a good chunk of their deal $ because that guy got fired from his job for committing fraud with the numbers, and has a history of scamming people in HS and college. He and his wife lied saying he quit to stay home with her and the new baby. The whole "trending family" was his way to make it look like he wasn't a lazy husband living off his wife's channels. People over on youtalktrash call it scamming family. Even the husband from GabeBabe stopped working for him cause he knew something wasn't right. If you want to see a family even worse and sadder than B&M check them out. They lie more than B&M...actually their lives are now based on lies. The wife just had another baby, a boy, but is another one of these obsessed with a girl YouTube mothers. Their older son is autistic but they keep trying to hide it by editing which has gotten harder as he has gotten older.

Any YouTube families involved with them better watch their backs. I am surprised B&M didn't try to get Kels and Corb (lol) in to one of the companies they are under.

Missy and Kelsey have been best friends since HS but it really doesn't seem like she is as into their friendship as before. I think it could be a combo of new motherhood and how much Missy has changed with the whole money thing with Bryan. I also think both Kelsey and Corbin don't like Bryan much and only put up with him for the meal ticket.
Omg I'm a little in shock, I always liked april and Justin, they seem to be real and I never read anything bad about them until now. Why don't they have a thread on here?? I need to go read that youtalktrash now because I'm so curious. From what I've seen I wouldn't think Liam has autism, he seems super smart and engaged.. but I don't know really anything autism (except a few red flags) so I can't put much input on that.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

avabrooke1226 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Trending family? As in Justin from AprilJustinTV? Lol I hope they saved a good chunk of their deal $ because that guy got fired from his job for committing fraud with the numbers, and has a history of scamming people in HS and college. He and his wife lied saying he quit to stay home with her and the new baby. The whole "trending family" was his way to make it look like he wasn't a lazy husband living off his wife's channels. People over on youtalktrash call it scamming family. Even the husband from GabeBabe stopped working for him cause he knew something wasn't right. If you want to see a family even worse and sadder than B&M check them out. They lie more than B&M...actually their lives are now based on lies. The wife just had another baby, a boy, but is another one of these obsessed with a girl YouTube mothers. Their older son is autistic but they keep trying to hide it by editing which has gotten harder as he has gotten older.

Any YouTube families involved with them better watch their backs. I am surprised B&M didn't try to get Kels and Corb (lol) in to one of the companies they are under.

Missy and Kelsey have been best friends since HS but it really doesn't seem like she is as into their friendship as before. I think it could be a combo of new motherhood and how much Missy has changed with the whole money thing with Bryan. I also think both Kelsey and Corbin don't like Bryan much and only put up with him for the meal ticket.
Omg I'm a little in shock, I always liked april and Justin, they seem to be real and I never read anything bad about them until now. Why don't they have a thread on here?? I need to go read that youtalktrash now because I'm so curious. From what I've seen I wouldn't think Liam has autism, he seems super smart and engaged.. but I don't know really anything autism (except a few red flags) so I can't put much input on that.
If you search on google scam and scandal with their names a ton of stuff comes up. Everything was originally on guru gossip until the ladies moved to youtalktrash.
Recently, someone (who knows them) posted something that gives more proof to the autism. They really are worse than B&M and that is sad because B&M aren't the greatest parents on YouTube.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jeez-- that "We Adopted a Baby Girl" video already has over one _million_ views. And besides the "my gerbil died, can I get some likes?" Comments, there are SO many either saying "You need to have a baby girl!" (Like they can just choose to do so, gender selection notwithstanding) or "Did they really adopt her?". Some of their fans are not too bright, along with being young...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

Going back to the phantom lady in the screenshot, do you think it may have been a grocery delivery? Lord knows they can't be bothered to shop for their own groceries now that they're famous.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

clashingpiglet wrote:Going back to the phantom lady in the screenshot, do you think it may have been a grocery delivery? Lord knows they can't be bothered to shop for their own groceries now that they're famous.

I don't think delivery people unload dishwashers or piddle around with things in the back yard like we have seen in recent blogs.
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

Playsinrain wrote:
clashingpiglet wrote:Going back to the phantom lady in the screenshot, do you think it may have been a grocery delivery? Lord knows they can't be bothered to shop for their own groceries now that they're famous.

I don't think delivery people unload dishwashers or piddle around with things in the back yard like we have seen in recent blogs.
But the other people weren't wearing the same white top

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

clashingpiglet wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

But the other people weren't wearing the same white top

I could have sworn the person unloading the dishwasher was....and that was several days ago as well. She might not have been wearing the same color scrub top that day. either way we have known for years they have had a cleaning lady, it was just a matter of time before she was caught on camera. maybe it is just a delivery person, but I highly doubt it.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I'm so sick of this fucked up family. Sit the fuck down with your children and have home cooked meal, that isn't cold pizza or "pasta". They never sit down and eat with them it pisses me off.
Ollie's death stare and blank stares are seriously disturbing.
I hope for our enjoyment one of the housekeepers or even their "friends" will have a tell all book, and tell us shit they do off camera, if they can't even fake it for the camera I could only imagine how horrible they really are. They don't deserve the money they make.
worldsokayestmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by worldsokayestmom »

Of course, no one sees Ollie walking across the table, seconds before Finn does it and gets yelled at.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4b3539.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 77bd9f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

How many times does Bryan say they are "cute" in the beginning - you could see June getting annoyed by them hahaha Finn eating uncrustables....what in the world does Missy do all day that she can't provide a healthy meal for her kids? Bryan does all the cooking and she just sits there! Isn't it funny now that Kelsey is here and taking such good care of June that all of a sudden we see Missy changing Finn's diaper and changing his clothes? hahahaha she's so pathetic - we all know Bryan does it all day long - so she has to put on an act!! Kelsey and Corbin are totally freaking out when Finn goes near June - the poor kid has no training to be gentle from his parents so they are watching June like a hawk!! Maybe Missy can get some parenting tips from them hahaha
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

worldsokayestmom wrote:Of course, no one sees Ollie walking across the table, seconds before Finn does it

I had to go leave a comment about this and made it a point to say that they can't say they didn't see him because if it shows in the clip that means it was showing up on the camera screen in front of her. Poor Fin was just following what his brother did but only he got in trouble.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

500k for that tiny ass kitchen??
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

queentee20 wrote:The house K&C looked at is at least 500K ... there's no way they can afford it. Corbin is lazy and wants YouTube money but they barely make enough to survive in Portland... M&B will def be paying for their new home
Missy did use the word "we" when telling people to go check K&C channel for what they are cooking up.

Maybe this is the "life changing" thing Bryan has been yammering about on his Twitter.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Coolowl wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The house K&C looked at is at least 500K ... there's no way they can afford it. Corbin is lazy and wants YouTube money but they barely make enough to survive in Portland... M&B will def be paying for their new home
Missy did use the word "we" when telling people to go check K&C channel for what they are cooking up.

Maybe this is the "life changing" thing Bryan has been yammering about on his Twitter.
I thought it was their trip to Disneyland.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So they were house hunting and in the mall shopping, but Ollie and Finn were nowhere to be found.
So this is normal for them to get out and leave the boys at their parents.
My point is, why every time they have their "dates" they thank Papa and Mimi? And for Jimmy's graduation they thanked Jessica, too. Can't they handle two boys while they're shopping?
Bryan was so affectionate and carrying June the whole damn time!!
Not one time havs I seen him like that with his own son (Finn)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Remember when Bryan and Missy acted like they were planning on moving to Portland?

Maybe is all just fake to drum up views. But yeah, no way they can afford a house that expensive without help.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

ladyju28 wrote:So they were house hunting and in the mall shopping, but Ollie and Finn were nowhere to be found.
So this is normal for them to get out and leave the boys at their parents.
My point is, why every time they have their "dates" they thank Papa and Mimi? And for Jimmy's graduation they thanked Jessica, too. Can't they handle two boys while they're shopping?
Bryan was so affectionate and carrying June the whole damn time!!
Not one time havs I seen him like that with his own son (Finn)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I agree about taking them shopping. I wouldn't have taken them to the graduation though. They could be bored and disruptive, and most colleges only allow graduates so many tickets. Jimmy probably only had enough for the adults. I just graduated and my niece (3 months), my nephew (5), and my two brothers in-law did not come because I didn't have enough tickets for them. We all had dinner together afterwards though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I'm so sick of this fucked up family. Sit the fuck down with your children and have home cooked meal, that isn't cold pizza or "pasta". They never sit down and eat with them it pisses me off.
Ollie's death stare and blank stares are seriously disturbing.
I hope for our enjoyment one of the housekeepers or even their "friends" will have a tell all book, and tell us shit they do off camera, if they can't even fake it for the camera I could only imagine how horrible they really are. They don't deserve the money they make.
I agree 100% about them not eating with the kids. They just shove them in the playroom with a plate, or sit them at the table by themselves. I don't think it's Missy's job necessarily to cook for them, since Bryan is home too and likes to cook, but they should be sitting down to dinner together, and having the boys eat what they eat.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Cassie has a thing at vidcon this year. Do the daily dumps have one? Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”