DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sadfox wrote:I don't think Oliver is verbal enough ( from what they show at least ) to have THAT many opportunities. Maybe for a photo shoot or such, because I watch them quite often and on a good day I can only understand every 3rd word he says. Also, is it just me or sometimes Ollie has a very evil look on his face? I swear to god, it must be that brattiness coming through.

Love how they stuck their friends with a relatively small baby in a "crappy" room ( I actually don't think it's bad, but compared to theirs it is ). I also think that room was meant for Finn & Ollie, but they probably chose to go with K&C.
Not only can he not talk hes not remotely cute in my eyes. Never thought that kid was cute actually. I also think he always has a mean/evil look on his face. He has Resting Evil Face. lol
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Pushing Ollie into the spotlight isn't all Bryan. Missy is responsible for it too. Its fairly clear she has no interest in vlogging anymore, so making Oliver do am the work and be a child star would be a real opportunity for them to quit YT, but still bring in the big bucks.
Well, real child actors/models are WAAAAAAY more regulated than YT kids. B&M wouldn't see as much of the income Ollie would bring in because there are laws and at least 15% of it would go directly into a trust in HIS name that can't be touched until he's 18. These YT kids get none of those protections and their parents literally take every penny of the earnings.

Honestly, Ollie does NOT have the looks or talent to be a child actor. He looks like a mini Bryan - YUCK!
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Playsinrain wrote:
sadfox wrote:I don't think Oliver is verbal enough ( from what they show at least ) to have THAT many opportunities. Maybe for a photo shoot or such, because I watch them quite often and on a good day I can only understand every 3rd word he says. Also, is it just me or sometimes Ollie has a very evil look on his face? I swear to god, it must be that brattiness coming through.

Love how they stuck their friends with a relatively small baby in a "crappy" room ( I actually don't think it's bad, but compared to theirs it is ). I also think that room was meant for Finn & Ollie, but they probably chose to go with K&C.
Not only can he not talk hes not remotely cute in my eyes. Never thought that kid was cute actually. I also think he always has a mean/evil look on his face. He has Resting Evil Face. lol
Resting Evil Face!!!! HAHAHAHAHA Yes!!!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plus who are they kidding????? Do they REALLY think Ollie is capable of following the directions a child actor/model has to follow?? The let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do whenever the fuck he wants to do it. He will never make it one day on a set bc he will break down in hysterics the moment he can't do what he wants!!! It would be a laughable disaster...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Playsinrain wrote:Plus who are they kidding????? Do they REALLY think Ollie is capable of following the directions a child actor/model has to follow?? The let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do whenever the fuck he wants to do it. He will never make it one day on a set bc he will break down in hysterics the moment he can't do what he wants!!! It would be a laughable disaster...
Plus, when casting kids I think they take the parents into consideration. Would anyone really want to deal with Missy or Bryan on a set all day?? NOOOOOPE!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Seriously that look though, I think it's worse than brattiness coming through. I feel like he wants to kill someone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Plus who are they kidding????? Do they REALLY think Ollie is capable of following the directions a child actor/model has to follow?? The let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do whenever the fuck he wants to do it. He will never make it one day on a set bc he will break down in hysterics the moment he can't do what he wants!!! It would be a laughable disaster...
That's exactly what I was saying. Not only is he not verbal enough, and sounds robotic when he recites the lines Bryan gives him, or yells everything, he's not a cooperative kid. Directors and producers want kids that do what they're told. They have no clue at all what is expected of child actors. Plus, he falls asleep everywhere and is hard to wake up. What if he's got an acting job and he can't stay awake for it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugggh. Bryan's calling June "baby girl" now. And "you're on a little baby date". Please.
Auditions for Ollie? Yeah, that won't last long. A couple of auditions and word will get out that he can't speak intelligibly, and that he tries to shoot or sword fight everyone. And the "opportunities" will dry right up. And I'm sorry-- he's just not that cute.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit-- but maybe if he gets turned down for jobs because of his speech, they'll finally get him evaluated...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
That's exactly what I was saying. Not only is he not verbal enough, and sounds robotic when he recites the lines Bryan gives him, or yells everything, he's not a cooperative kid. Directors and producers want kids that do what they're told. They have no clue at all what is expected of child actors. Plus, he falls asleep everywhere and is hard to wake up. What if he's got an acting job and he can't stay awake for it?

Good point, if he can sleep though loud crowded dinners and haircuts, whats going to keep him awake for filming....
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I feel they are going the modeling route because he won't have to speak and they are still shots. If he starts auditioning I believe a lot of Ollie's issues will be bubbled up to the surface. Then we may see his speech improve. They will never admit he is in speech, just like they don't admit to a housekeeper and landscaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I feel they are going the modeling route because he won't have to speak and they are still shots. If he starts auditioning I believe a lot of Ollie's issues will be bubbled up to the surface. Then we may see his speech improve. They will never admit he is in speech, just like they don't admit to a housekeeper and landscaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well they did admit it that one time.. lol then Bryan (or someone) yanked that vlog down real quick and edited that part out :lol: maybe they will slip with speech therapy. Honestly though, i think they should show at least some of that process. Think about how many of the kid viewers would be thrilled to know their favorite YT star is just like them and has to have speech therapy! Plus it would normalize it for some kids and might save someone from bullying. But we all know they told ollie it was ok to tell people they talk funny so who knows...
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Oh yeah he is going to be a super model and big kid star. Lol not
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This Instagram page has a bunch of pictures from the photoshoot. Just sharing this one, but there's a bunch of them equally bad. Yeah. He looks bored here. He's not going to be a child super model. Sorry, Bryan.Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's even touching her phone in the photo lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are so ignorant. That was NOT a cicada in the water. Looked like a big ass roach.
I love how Ollie couldn't even take photos without a weapon in his hand. Did he even smile for any of those pics? Good luck with that...
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Playsinrain wrote:They are so ignorant. That was NOT a cicada in the water. Looked like a big ass roach.
I love how Ollie couldn't even take photos without a weapon in his hand. Did he even smile for any of those pics? Good luck with that...
Since they were headshots i don't think he was supposed to smile. Bryan asked him something about "do we smile" and it was no.

The bug i think was a palmetto, which is basically a big ole water bug. In NYC they call them that but here in FL they have that fancy name of palmetto...ick. They are big roaches in my eyes but just part of the FL landscape to natives. Ugh
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aren't palmetto bugs basically big roaches that fly? If I'm wrong, sorry. But the whole idea just gives me the willies. Roaches and rats I can't deal with...

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:Aren't palmetto bugs basically big roaches that fly? If I'm wrong, sorry. But the whole idea just gives me the willies. Roaches and rats I can't deal with...

Yup, just like I said big ole water bugs...aka flying roaches.
When we first moved here to FL I was confused that they had that name and people were not bothered by them. As a native New Yorker they totally freak me out.

With all the recent rain we have killed like 4 in the passed few weeks that have gotten inside our condo as we live on the first floor surrounded by trees, grass and other greenery. Right now our patio has been taken over by two small lizards. They are everywhere you look ouside when it's hot here.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

BTW Bryan was terrified of that bug. Lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”