DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by actuallydear »

Thread title by springsahm.

Recap of last part:
New pool was revealed
Ollie got a haircut, and fell asleep (aka on Benadryl) - viral video attempt #1
Ollie shows Finn how to escape from his crib - viral video attempt #2
Ollie has another haircut, falls asleep again - viral video attempt #3

Did I miss anything else? These fools are pretty boring atm.
jess595
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by jess595 »

They definitely put Ollie up to that. Sorry, they're absolutely desperate to go viral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Poor Fin. Your boys?? Don't you just mean Ollie?? Even though I could be taking this way out of context I still wouldn't be surprised if Bryan forgot poor Finn hadn't gone. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... de801e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I really don't think going viral will help them. I mean when youtubers or people go viral it's usually because they didn't have a big following to begin with or weren't famous. Sure they are getting notoriety through the news, but they are already big in the YouTube community. Just a small drip in an ocean with their attempts.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Now Ollie is jumping off other rocks into the pool and, of course, Bryan encourages it for vlogging footage. It's not going to be long before someone gets hurt in/on that pool.

Fin, again, locked in his room "napping" while Missy records with Tal and Bryan exploits Ollie.

Geez, Missy whining about having to tend to the chickens. What did she think that Pam would be ok locked in a small space until she as in "Missy" was ready for the chicks to be alone? I have noticed that she doesn't seem as interested and excited about her chickens as she used to. Last few times she has admitted to not having gone to the coop to collect eggs for days. I wonder how many days passsed before she decided to go get them since there were a bunch of destroyed ones the last time she went in.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

heymallie wrote:I really don't think going viral will help them. I mean when youtubers or people go viral it's usually because they didn't have a big following to begin with or weren't famous. Sure they are getting notoriety through the news, but they are already big in the YouTube community. Just a small drip in an ocean with their attempts.

I agree.

It hasn't seemed to have made a difference in their subs at all.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 2386ac.png[/img]
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

How long are we going to have to hear from Bryan that their video has gone viral?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bryans hair doesn't look good in shadows or under water

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Poor Finn. That's all I have for today.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I caught that "Our boys are back" comment too. Jeez. Ollie was the only one gone. My daughter was watching when Ollie was jumping off the rocks, and she couldn't believe Bryan was letting him.
So sick of "If you want to watch X video, I put the link in the I Card". You reek of desperation, Bryan.
And am I the only one who gets irrationally angry when Bryan says "Ah-mazing!" or "ha-larious"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
randomaccounttbh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by randomaccounttbh »

I made an account just to say this. Although it has nothing to do with the viral video that the Lumps are trying so hard to obtain, but rather a move on Bryan's part that really irked me. I myself have no children, and I'm only 20, but the way that Bryan handled Finn eating a popcorn kernel made my blood boil. It's such a small thing I know, but Bryan playfully growling and grabbing at Finn made me nervous. Finn could have easily inhaled due to laughter and choked. I doubt Bryan knows CPR. Why film explaining that you have to go get it out of his mouth, why not just freaking take it out?? I know it seems insignificant but it shows how they would much rather film a "funny and cute bit" for their video, than take 5 seconds to remove their child from potential harm. Maybe I'm being a tad overprotective because I'm a worry-wart, but I couldn't watch the rest of the video. I haven't watched their videos in months, and decided to watch their most recent one. No thanks.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

randomaccounttbh wrote:I made an account just to say this. Although it has nothing to do with the viral video that the Lumps are trying so hard to obtain, but rather a move on Bryan's part that really irked me. I myself have no children, and I'm only 20, but the way that Bryan handled Finn eating a popcorn kernel made my blood boil. It's such a small thing I know, but Bryan playfully growling and grabbing at Finn made me nervous. Finn could have easily inhaled due to laughter and choked. I doubt Bryan knows CPR. Why film explaining that you have to go get it out of his mouth, why not just freaking take it out?? I know it seems insignificant but it shows how they would much rather film a "funny and cute bit" for their video, than take 5 seconds to remove their child from potential harm. Maybe I'm being a tad overprotective because I'm a worry-wart, but I couldn't watch the rest of the video. I haven't watched their videos in months, and decided to watch their most recent one. No thanks.
I felt the same way. I thought he was going to choke with all the playing, tickling and laughing.
All he had to do was put the camera down and take it out of his mouth...not play.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

In Missy's "slime" video on her channel, she says at the end, "I'm so excited. Ollie is going to love this." Why not, "The boys are going to love this."??

I'm really curious as to how much longer they will be able to exclude Finn from these types of things before the minions start to catch on. They can't just blow him off as being "too little" for very much longer...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Did Bryan want to ask anymore questions about "Campin" to Ollie - my goodness it's like we get it!!! He even asks rhetorical questions - where Ollie just has to respond with "yeah" and then Bryan can make his voice go all ugly after!! Missy saying "good job" when Bryan said he got Finn to bed - yeah okay Missy, you don't even care!! He was probably dumped in the crib and the door was closed off - as usual! Why don't these losers get a nanny? The children will be simulated with fun activities and and educational games that will actually make them smarter and help to control their bad habits.

Ewww I'm sorry but NOBODY wants to see a shirtless Bryan in the pool - like I had to skip through that whole scene! HAHAHAHAH Pam doesn't feel like being a mommy anymore? Well I wonder WHO she's learned that from? She would also much rather be lying down playing on her "iCoop" all day HAHAHAHA yeah Missy - she wants out....just like FINN!!! Nobody wants to be under your control you weirdo - someone should lock Missy in a cage and put her in the dungeon!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Why couldn't Bryan just put the camera down and get the popcorn out of fin?! Seriously??? That says enough of him as a father
Because that wouldn't have been good vlog footage.

And absolutely, I could go all day without seeing Bryan shirtless in the pool. I'm fat shaming, I know. But he just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and he has money, time and resources to do something about it.
Missy was filming in the kitchen "all morning". They have a pantry and freezer FULL of food. But "We're going out because we didn't have a chance to eat, and we're literally starving". No you're not. You are so far from "literally starving" that it's ha-larious.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
hellasmort
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellasmort »

Their video is being featured on Buzzfeed now :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

I haven't been watching YouTube, or really checking this place out lately but an associate just shared their video that's on ABC News's Facebook. [FACE WITH NO GOOD GESTURE]

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

hellasmort wrote:Their video is being featured on Buzzfeed now :/

They can make accounts and place it there themselves. Anyone can make an account and make a article for Buzzfeed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

I don't know if this has been posted, but I was scrolling through buzzfeed and saw this article was trending. I let out an audible "nooooo" https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaconte ... .hwQd7nL0g

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Strawberry26 wrote:
hellasmort wrote:Their video is being featured on Buzzfeed now :/

They can make accounts and place it there themselves. Anyone can make an account and make a article for Buzzfeed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
The video/article written about them was not posted by a community user, it was posted by a buzzfeed employee

Return to “Daily Bumps”