DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And it's not like he or Missy actually watch the movie with the kids. They plop them in the playroom and then go do whatever they want.
It's complete BS that Bryan has actually seen Baby Boss 10 million times.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can we get one vlog where Missy isn't complaining about Finn's naps and sleep routines? My goodness like maybe stop shoving your baby in the crib for 5 hours naps everyday! The poor kid's nose is always running and Missy never wipes it for him! Missy talked for like 10 minutes about her stupid hair - all I kept thinking was who cooks while they have fresh wet hair? OMG - the blanket getting sauce all over it while Finn was standing in his seat during dinner time - what is wrong with this picture? Bryan and Missy are home EVERYDAY so there is no excuse for them not teaching their kids to follow a routine for eating and sleeping!!
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Ducklings4 wrote:I have not seen it mentioned here, but when Missy was telling Ollie that it was Fourth of July and "explaining" Independence Day to him, he asked if there were presents. If that is not telling I don't know what is. That's what his life is all about receiving toys and gifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sad part is there was still a present. He got a light up sword at the fireworks thing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:Can we get one vlog where Missy isn't complaining about Finn's naps and sleep routines? My goodness like maybe stop shoving your baby in the crib for 5 hours naps everyday! The poor kid's nose is always running and Missy never wipes it for him! Missy talked for like 10 minutes about her stupid hair - all I kept thinking was who cooks while they have fresh wet hair? OMG - the blanket getting sauce all over it while Finn was standing in his seat during dinner time - what is wrong with this picture? Bryan and Missy are home EVERYDAY so there is no excuse for them not teaching their kids to follow a routine for eating and sleeping!!
She does mention his naps and sleep in every vlog it seems. Either he "took a good nap, so I am really happy" or he "just won't nap!" And she's all pissed. Maybe he doesn't need so much sleep! They did that with Ollie too. Except they tried to hide that he was taking two naps a day for a long time. But the way he passes out everywhere, maybe he still needs naps. Or at least a bedtime routine that doesn't consist of him falling asleep on the couch in the playroom in front of a movie.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:And it's not like he or Missy actually watch the movie with the kids. They plop them in the playroom and then go do whatever they want.
It's complete BS that Bryan has actually seen Baby Boss 10 million times.
Exactly. Neither ever show them sitting down watching it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Finn is definitely being forced to nap. It took me about a week to realise my preschooler didnt want to nap but then 3 weeks later she did. I dont force nap times, I do however encourage quiet time for everyone. Read quietly, drawing, puzzles... It's good for everyone to have a little siesta time.

Second, I am in the minority here to think they are having too much pool time. The Lannings as lazy as, and if you look at it this way, they are outdoors and this is physical activity for them all. This is a good thing. Where I live, people with pools do swim every day in the summer.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:Finn is definitely being forced to nap. It took me about a week to realise my preschooler didnt want to nap but then 3 weeks later she did. I dont force nap times, I do however encourage quiet time for everyone. Read quietly, drawing, puzzles... It's good for everyone to have a little siesta time.

Second, I am in the minority here to think they are having too much pool time. The Lannings as lazy as, and if you look at it this way, they are outdoors and this is physical activity for them all. This is a good thing. Where I live, people with pools do swim every day in the summer.
I agree that any physical activity they get is a good thing. I just don't need to see it _every_ day.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Finn is definitely being forced to nap. It took me about a week to realise my preschooler didnt want to nap but then 3 weeks later she did. I dont force nap times, I do however encourage quiet time for everyone. Read quietly, drawing, puzzles... It's good for everyone to have a little siesta time.

I agree that any physical activity they get is a good thing. I just don't need to see it _every_ day.

I just don't need to see Bryan in a swimsuit any day.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They are swimming in heated water..that's the only reason they swim every day. I can only imagine their propane bill. Anyone else get a little peeved when he told Finn, he doesn't belong on the counter tops, I guess only Ollie does?? Please, no one should sit on counter tops.
When she was touching/ flinging her hair around in the kitchen, I wanted to scream, "we don't play with our hair where people eat."
Is Missy the only one family vlogger who regularly uploads to a separate channel?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Is it me or does Missy's face look photoshopped on?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

They stage the most ridiculous crap. Why not just throw the car in the dumpster?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

As soon as I saw the title, I had an image in my mind of a smashed toy car with Missy doing her best fake "omg!" face. These people are terrible actors, and they're not even good clickbaiters anymore.

And that fake crash and Bryans reaction If they are going to be taking Ollie to auditions, I sure hope he has better acting skills then his parents. I can totally picture Bryan practicing his lines for the vlog every morning in front of his mirror.

Bryan seemed a little jealous that Missy went on a makeup run without him...

I'm betting they got Ollie some over-the-top new toy car for his birthday, and destroyed this "broken" one so he "needs" a new one and they don't get flak for Ollie having a whole fleet of cars while some kids have nothing. (Like the cereal in the bathtub backlash all over again....)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought it was going to be a RC car

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, I couldn't care less that they swim all the time. But I do care a lot that that's now all of their vlog footage. It gets boring after about the fifth time...they need to get new content. They can swim, just please film a different part of the day.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They spent so much money on that atrocious pool.. it's their new identity
Pool party Christmas
Pool party Halloween
Pool party new year's celebration
Pool is the only accomplishment they've had this year

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

So many Amazon boxes in that dumpster!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:So many Amazon boxes in that dumpster!

God forbid they should recycle. Almost every neighborhood in California has curbside recycling anyway. They don't even have to separate it. Just pit it in the big blue bin.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Part 91 is ready =) http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13048

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”