DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

lmmomSD wrote:The Johnson Family video is just sad. Ollie doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but his swords. And they got him a new one, of course. Plus, you can see tons of boxes.
And you know they're going to have another party for him on the weekend. I get having a little family celebration on the day of, and then a party with friends on the weekend, but he's FOUR. He doesn't need two parties. Hr doesn't have a bunch of school friends. It's all for showing off how much money they have, and getting views, and looking "popular". Because they weren't popular in high school, so they have to show how many friends they have now, and how many people want to come for their son's birthday party.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That pile of presents was absolutely ridiculous! Honestly though it looked like the Salvation Army's Giving Tree pile in our mall during Christmas and that is just depressing :/ Someone needs to tell Missy and Bryan that you don't have to buy your child's love with elaborate gifts. I myself am a fan of the gift giving rule of 4 (Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read). And in between birthdays and holidays only occasionally something special.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I bet finn's pile wont even be half as big on his birthday...
disneyworldbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disneyworldbelle »

When I was a kid I got 3 presents on my birthday, two from mom and dad and one from my brother [my grandparents would send money for my college fund (like $10-$20) in the mail in cards] Christmas was the "extravagant" present time [my brother and I got 8 small gifts (clothes, books, coloring supplies, maybe a stuffed animal or hot wheel cars) and one gift we really wanted]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

So they did get Finn a little present..I'm sure it'll end up being Ollie's though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

So are Cullen and Katie expected to fly out for Ollie's birthday now? And will M&B fly to Alabama again in September for Gaines' birthday and then Cullen and Katie fly back for Finn's birthday in October?? Lol i just don't get it. It's not really fair if they only fly in for one kids birthday. They all have multiple kids now!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy "I had no idea that pirate ship had that many pcs!!" really???? It says so RIGHT ON THE BOX you dumbass.

And nope.. no gifts for Finn. The one he opened was an extension of the ship, and not age appropriate. that was not for him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

100midas wrote:So they did get Finn a little present..I'm sure it'll end up being Ollie's though.

that wasn't foe him, that was another part of that pirate ship.. not only that but it was no where near age appropriate, they just gave it too him to open, he wont ever play with that. When Ollie got things for Finn's bday it was actually stuff for him..
100midas
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote:Missy "I had no idea that pirate ship had that many pcs!!" really???? It says so RIGHT ON THE BOX you dumbass.

And nope.. no gifts for Finn. The one he opened was an extension of the ship, and not age appropriate. that was not for him.
I don't understand what it is with these vloggers getting non-age-appropriate gifts "for" the younger kid...knowing that the older one is going to end up playing with it. You're not fooling anyone, just give it to the older kid.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Our little baby is four years old, he's becoming a big boy!"

You mean he'll be 2 in October, Bryan...your PRESCHOOLER on the other hand is four.

Also, "All About Ollie" is somewhat up on time...bet we'll see a "Facts About Finn" when he's like just shy of 3 for his 2 year. :?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ollie really didn't get that much for his birthday. He got a LOT more last year but they made it look like a lot by wrapping like 10 huge empty boxes.. i actually feel bad for ollie. What 4 year old would want to keep opening empty boxes? He definitely wasn't impressed..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whats the deal with smashing your kids face in the cake? Ive never seen that done before i saw it on vlogs. Its mean to the kid and who wants cake after Ollie has smashed his perpetually snotty face into it? Gross, no thank you, I'll pass.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:Ollie really didn't get that much for his birthday. He got a LOT more last year but they made it look like a lot by wrapping like 10 huge empty boxes.. i actually feel bad for ollie. What 4 year old would want to keep opening empty boxes? He definitely wasn't impressed..
Don't feel too bad for him, his "real" party is this weekend, I'm sure they will give him just as many gifts then too...
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Ollie really didn't get that much for his birthday. He got a LOT more last year but they made it look like a lot by wrapping like 10 huge empty boxes.. i actually feel bad for ollie. What 4 year old would want to keep opening empty boxes? He definitely wasn't impressed..
This!!!! What was the point of the empty boxes who does that to a kid on his bday?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That thing Cassie got him was $200. For a broke college kid she sure does have money to blow. I guess "So Cassie" is doing better than i think it is.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Bryan: "It's the simple things that make this kid happy"

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

az2639 wrote:Bryan: "It's the simple things that make this kid happy" Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

I just wanted to post this, lol
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

francis3125 wrote:
This!!!! What was the point of the empty boxes who does that to a kid on his bday?

They were trying for another viral video. TODDLER REACTS TO EMPTY BOXES BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!! WILL HE CRY??!?!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

4 is not even a milestone!! Ollie doesn't even understand what it means to count on his fingers - their parenting skills are so pointless!! All this hype they are doing should have been for when Finn turned 1!! Does this brat really need that many presents? Well Finn got something since they know people would make comments about it. He told his mama "I YUV YOU" the kid can't even pronounce simple words and they put their focus on buying more crap instead of sitting with him and teaching him to pronounce his syllables correctly. Missy nursing Finn - she was probably like "geez this kid never lets me have any fun and enjoy my life" :| Ollie's "friends" are his family members - does he even have any real friends? Once he starts school most of the kids will just want to be his friend so they can be on YouTube hahaha Ollie doesn't even any emotions when it comes to his presents and cards - he's so spoiled so none of this is special to him!
100midas
Informer
Informer

Right after they were talking about how there were guns in the package, of course.

Return to “Daily Bumps”