DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by twomommies »

Shorty02 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 7e4d9c.png[/img]

I'm probably going to hell for this, but I do not think Ollie was a cute baby. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was a weird looking baby, now is a weird looking kid

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Okay, this is a perfectly innocent picture, but for some reason all I can think is...

"I want a party with rooms full of laughter. Ten thousand tons of ice cream. And if I don't get the things I am after...I'm going to scrEEAAAAAAAMMMM!"
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

twomommies wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 7e4d9c.png[/img]

I'm probably going to hell for this, but I do not think Ollie was a cute baby. Image

He was a weird looking baby, now is a weird looking kid

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I am not going to say whether he is cute or not, but I will say he looks just like his dada.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So, nobody is allowed to post pictures, huh?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

tintin15 wrote:Image

Okay, this is a perfectly innocent picture, but for some reason all I can think is...

"I want a party with rooms full of laughter. Ten thousand tons of ice cream. And if I don't get the things I am after...I'm going to scrEEAAAAAAAMMMM!"
A helmet would be a great choice here... I hope the God they do have him wear one.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He is definitely Veruca Salt.

Can he even ride a pedal bike? It's a tricycle, right? So, Jackson and Noah, who are both younger, can ride two wheelers without training wheels. But Ollie the perfect golden child, can't ride a balance bike?
And I am not slamming him. It's absolutely Bryan and Missy's fault. They have spent no time trying to teach him anything. Except swimming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Can he even ride a pedal bike? It's a tricycle, right? So, Jackson and Noah, who are both younger, can ride two wheelers without training wheels. But Ollie the perfect golden child, can't ride a balance bike?
And I am not slamming him. It's absolutely Bryan and Missy's fault. They have spent no time trying to teach him anything. Except swimming.

Those two boys are very advanced then. Before Jackson I had never really seen a child learn to ride a bike without training wheels until 4 or 5. I think I was 7 or 8, my parents were just kind of lazy about it I think.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Those two boys are very advanced then. Before Jackson I had never really seen a child learn to ride a bike without training wheels until 4 or 5. I think I was 7 or 8, my parents were just kind of lazy about it I think.

I was around 7/8 too. Yay for having lazy parents, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I was around 7/8 too. Yay for having lazy parents, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I was also around 7/8 but I feel like that was the norm when I was a kid. Which is why I was absolutely floored when I saw Jackson could ride one at 3, pretty impressive. I haven't even tried teaching my 4 year old yet but obviously it's possible.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Can he even ride a pedal bike? It's a tricycle, right? So, Jackson and Noah, who are both younger, can ride two wheelers without training wheels. But Ollie the perfect golden child, can't ride a balance bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I was around 7/8 too. Yay for having lazy parents, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I was also around 7/8 but I feel like that was the norm when I was a kid. Which is why I was absolutely floored when I saw Jackson could ride one at 3, pretty impressive. I haven't even tried teaching my 4 year old yet but obviously it's possible.[/quote]I think Jackson and Noah are advanced, definitely. They're both natural athletes. And I think the balance bikes make it easier to learn how to ride a two wheeler. You guys are right that most kids didn't learn until at least 4, so I take that back. However, I think nowadays kids are learning earlier because of the balance bikes. And they never really took any time to teach Ollie to ride his balance bike. He's had it for two years and can't ride it, despite Missy saying that he can "do it so good!"

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Is that an electric bike? Like one you don't have to peddle? The brand is "Electra" and it looks a little different than a regular bike. I wouldn't be surprised if the lazy lumps bought their 4 year old a bike with a motor so he doesn't have to learn how to really ride a bike.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

No nevermind. I don't think it is. I checked the website. It's a regular bike, with training wheels and it's $300.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

You are nicer than me. I was thinking of the balcony/trike scene from The Omen. :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:No nevermind. I don't think it is. I checked the website. It's a regular bike, with training wheels and it's $300.
I was wrong then. I don't know why I thought it was a tricycle.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:

You are nicer than me. I was thinking of the balcony/trike scene from The Omen. :D
Poor goldfish!

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

lmmomSD wrote:

I don't put a lot of stock in the bike riding timeline for children. My son is turning 5 in 2 weeks and he's honestly just had zero interest in bikes. We've bought him tricycles, Cozy Coupes, scooters, etc...and as his mother I can say this...he's just been lazy. He doesn't like to work to make himself go. Some kids are just like that. But he's finally reached the point he's ready to have a big bike and is willing to learn to ride it. So we shelled out a WHOPPING $69 for a Star Wars bike with a light up lightsaber handle because Star Wars is his life. :D

It's tacky, it's loud, and it's not a $300 statement bike for a child, but he'll love it and use it until it falls apart or is outgrown. Each child develops differently, and some kids just don't love bikes right away.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Edenberry wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I don't put a lot of stock in the bike riding timeline for children. My son is turning 5 in 2 weeks and he's honestly just had zero interest in bikes. We've bought him tricycles, Cozy Coupes, scooters, etc...and as his mother I can say this...he's just been lazy. He doesn't like to work to make himself go. Some kids are just like that. But he's finally reached the point he's ready to have a big bike and is willing to learn to ride it. So we shelled out a WHOPPING $69 for a Star Wars bike with a light up lightsaber handle because Star Wars is his life. :D

It's tacky, it's loud, and it's not a $300 statement bike for a child, but he'll love it and use it until it falls apart or is outgrown. Each child develops differently, and some kids just don't love bikes right away.
My daughter's the same way! I know she's used the cozy coupe and trikes at preschool, but at home it takes us longer to suit her up in her helmet and knee pads than the time she will actually spend riding it. I just borrowed a balance bike from my sister, so we'll see if she likes that. (She's turning four next week)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My 7 year old has zero interest in her bike
She is content running behind to keep up
I wonder what else they got from toys r us for him.. It all looks like junk.. Kids dont need so much plastic crap

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I don't know if I'm ready to watch the over the top nonsense that will be Ollie's Birthday extravaganza. Should we take guesses on how much this 4 year old's birthday is costing them? Corbin and Kelsey just said in their vlog that they will be flying down there, thanks to the Bank of Bryan and Missy. I'm sure it will only get more ridiculous from here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Shorty02 wrote:I don't know if I'm ready to watch the over the top nonsense that will be Ollie's Birthday extravaganza. Should we take guesses on how much this 4 year old's birthday is costing them? Corbin and Kelsey just said in their vlog that they will be flying down there, thanks to the Bank of Bryan and Missy. I'm sure it will only get more ridiculous from here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And the fact that the vlog is late probably means it'll be extra awful. I don't know that I want to put myself through it either...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”