Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And of course I would report back here in detail!
Every time I go to Fashion Valley, I'm afraid I'm going to bump into them or SlyFox.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Oh please. This chicken discussion makes me role my eyes so hard. Unless you are a vegan you can't complain. Millions of chickens are slaughtered and eaten every year. Missy's chickens live in a luxurious coop while the ones at the store live in a disgusting crowded place. She is being smart by getting rid of the mean ones. You can't keep every chicken until it dies of old age they live 10 years and eventually stop laying eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you think we eat cats and dogs?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
For the love of god... MOVE ON

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Random, but I'd love to see Missy "go back to her roots" and vlog her ttc (etc) journey with baby 3. That would be a really good way to bring views and re interest their peer audience again. They seem pretty private now though, so I doubt she would...

addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

Strawberry26 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:In all seriousness if you were to bump into them would you stand back and observe OR go up and talk to them to see what they are really like away from the camera. As much as I can't stand them I would walk up to them to see how they would greet me

Not me. I would stand back and observe. I would love to see them when they don't know they're being observed.

I would probably video them myself with out the camera and be like the "Real" Missy and Bryan...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
How funny you guys are talking about this! Tonight I actually ran into The Slyfox Fam and The Johnsons at dinner! No joke! I went up to Andrew and asked if they were Slyfox and The Johnsons. He seemed pretty nice. They all seemed to blend in with the general public and no one was being loud or annoying or anything, unlike when I saw the Bumps a few months ago and Ollie was loud and shouting. No way would I ever go up to the Bumps because I feel like they wouldn't be pleasant.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:Random, but I'd love to see Missy "go back to her roots" and vlog her ttc (etc) journey with baby 3. That would be a really good way to bring views and re interest their peer audience again. They seem pretty private now though, so I doubt she would...

I wonder if this is because they have a bigger audience now and talking to a few thousand essentially about your sex life VS a few million is way more intense. Plus, their audience now is different so maybe they don't want to blur lines.

Or she is just way more private about it now.

I'd enjoy hearing about them open up tbh but I don't think they will because then the element of "surprise, we're pregnant!" won't be as huge.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think they are trying now. Isn't next year their 10 year wedding anniversary? I could see them doing a huge vow renewal ceremony, and I don't think Missy would want to be pregnant during that. Unless they're waiting to try until around that time.

lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Daily

Unread post by lalila »

cat9480 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
lalila wrote:The other day I saw a documentary about the fact that 1 out of 2 persons who win the lottery in the US will loose all the money eventually. The main reason is that they get no help from financial advisors and do not realise the money is not unlimited.

I couldn't help but think of the bumps. It's not the lotery but well....

The AMOUNT of money they spend is sickening. Yes at the minute the money comes in easily but it might stop....are they investing their money somehow?

Anyway, can someone explain me what the penthouse upgrade is about? I watch so rarely nowadays... when I watch I want to vomit just thinking of all the kids out there that don't have food or toys while this family is pooping dollars.
They went to Vegas for their honeymoon. Once at the hotel, they started acting like the elevator was taking them up too high and how they're supposed to be in a "small 300 foot room", but the elevator is going too high for that.
Complete with terrible acting, shifty eyes, and Missy dramatically popping her ears because they were going so high. You know, just to emphasize that they are going allllll the way up to that fancy penthouse Image And of course Bryan is as loud as can be the entire time.

Totaly had to watch it.... what a horrible playing/acting! This drive me insane that they always have to lie for everything.

On a side note, I did got an upgrade to a fancy penthouse from a 90$/night booking in Vegas. Its obviously so not their case!

plus, why lying? I dont really understand why, its their anniversary after all, if they can afford it!
thatshortgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thatshortgirl »

Btw they are home according to Missy's instastory

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Daily

Unread post by tintin15 »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:In all seriousness if you were to bump into them would you stand back and observe OR go up and talk to them to see what they are really like away from the camera. As much as I can't stand them I would walk up to them to see how they would greet me

I'm way too shy to go up to them (since we're basically strangers...I'm also just scared they would be rude, and I cannot emotionally handle people being straight up rude to me for no reason lol), but I'd love to observe them. Though, I live in a normal NJ town, so I highly doubt I would EVER run into them unless they were passing through and we happened to be at Target at the same time, or they were in Philly and I happened to be there, too.

It would certainly be interesting to watch them, though. And like everyone else, I would for sure come back and let everyone know the scoop.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... b1cef5.png[/img]

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:Random, but I'd love to see Missy "go back to her roots" and vlog her ttc (etc) journey with baby 3. That would be a really good way to bring views and re interest their peer audience again. They seem pretty private now though, so I doubt she would...

They wouldn't have a "journey" to vlog, she'll be pregnant the first time they actively try. That's how it's been in the past with the other kids. She had a problem keeping earlier pregnancies due to issues with her uterus which was fixed by surgery.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I couldn't care less what color her roots are, but it could definitely explain why she gets her hair done so often. She seems to have a fear of growing older, so I'm sure she doesn't want any grey hair.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... b1cef5.png[/img]

I mean, gray hair happens lol. I'm more concerned about the fact that a grown woman was tearing up about an "embarrassing moment" in middle school where some boy asked her a math question during recess. Toughen up, Missy. Image

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

How full of themselves can they be? I kept rolling my eyes as Missy was explaining how they had to make sure the school they chose understood that there were to be no pictures taken with ollie, no autographs, kids couldn't hand him items....they really think they are royalty don't they??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:
I couldn't care less what color her roots are, but it could definitely explain why she gets her hair done so often. She seems to have a fear of growing older, so I'm sure she doesn't want any grey hair.
If she went grey it would be really bad for business. The kid viewers aren't going to see them as "goals" for long if they start to look more like their own parents. Both Missy and Bryan have aged and put on weight a ton since they started... they can't afford to start going grey too!
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

ButterflyB wrote:How full of themselves can they be? I kept rolling my eyes as Missy was explaining how they had to make sure the school they chose understood that there were to be no pictures taken with ollie, no autographs, kids couldn't hand him items....they really think they are royalty don't they??

I burst out laughing SO HARD
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Does Missy honestly believe that Ollie is going to leave pre-school as a kid who can read books? She has crazy expectations of what pre-school is.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tml43 wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:How full of themselves can they be? I kept rolling my eyes as Missy was explaining how they had to make sure the school they chose understood that there were to be no pictures taken with ollie, no autographs, kids couldn't hand him items....they really think they are royalty don't they??

I burst out laughing SO HARD
"Kids couldn't hand him items" Image

Have fun at school Oliver.

Pretty ironic that they will stipulate "no pictures" as they shamelessly vlog in public and fail to respect other people's privacy ALL THE TIME.

Clearly they have zero self-awareness.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I have such anxiety watching them play on and around those concrete stairs in the front. Especially Finn! They have all that space...WHY play there?

They showed the drive from the gate to their garage. I cannot believe they take the Polaris down to get the mail It's not far at all!

Reese's cravings, bathroom stops, being all lovey dovey and making dinner for Bryan? The anniversary baby making must have been successful! (Kidding, kidding...I know it's too early for that. )

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

addyrs wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Not me. I would stand back and observe. I would love to see them when they don't know they're being observed.

I would probably video them myself with out the camera and be like the "Real" Missy and Bryan...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
How funny you guys are talking about this! Tonight I actually ran into The Slyfox Fam and The Johnsons at dinner! No joke! I went up to Andrew and asked if they were Slyfox and The Johnsons. He seemed pretty nice. They all seemed to blend in with the general public and no one was being loud or annoying or anything, unlike when I saw the Bumps a few months ago and Ollie was loud and shouting. No way would I ever go up to the Bumps because I feel like they wouldn't be pleasant.
That's funny, because SlyFox is so OTT and loud in their vlogs. They're always yelling and so extra, and Caspian growls at everything. I would be surprised to see them acting quiet and normal.

Return to “Daily Bumps”