DailyExcuses - Part #94

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:What in the fuck did Ollie say before the new intro started?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Lets play my family"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by onbreak »

Fin with the cat head was cute.
Is this the fourth time they've personally used the outdoor kitchen? Seems over kill for damn fajitas.
Also, im getting more of a hippie vibe than native American.. Those two are the last people on earth I'd picture as hippies. Could you picture missy or bryan back in their high school days traveling with any hippie bands for weeks.. Not me

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
rhyannfreytag
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhyannfreytag »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b8f228.png[/img]

lord have mercy what the fuck is bryan's face supposed to be

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Was this an ad for the heads, the goldfish crackers, or the wand?
And the entire furry family chasing Oliver and huddling over his bed is nightmare fuel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I like that Fin has to pull her hair for attention.. Real life, bro
If they are a show.. I hope they have people tell them our thoughts.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ButterflyB wrote:I hate all the open mouth smiles in the new intro but I especially dislike Missy's at the end of the intro in their group shot. She just looks really awkward.

She didn't used to do that. Bryan and the guys must have rubbed off on her. The worst was one time when Jared, Bryan, Jeff, Cullen, and I _think_ Andrew from SlyFox we're out to eat together. They took a picture, and every one of them had that stupid "I'm having so much fun you can see my tonsils!" look. Which nobody I know does in real life. That's the dumbest thing about it. People who are really having fun just smile. They don't to look like an ad for "Deep Throat".
BTW, love the "ready for a throat culture" reference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:New intro isn't anything notable. Pretty much the same old, same old (despite Missy claiming that it's thuper different) - just shorter with the new song. Everyone looked fake except Finn...a lot of open-mouth, show-the-tonsils smiles, because OMG WE ARE SO HAPPY AND OUR LIFE IS SO AWESOME, YOU GUYS! Missy always looks like she's getting ready for a throat culture, and Bryan like he's about to inhale an entire pizza in one gulp.

ImageImageImageImage

The rest of the vlog was just Ollie wandering around with a wand, mumbling unintelligible lines and turning everyone into animals. (Bryan clearly did some more late-night, alcohol-induced Amazon Priming.) If there was ever any question as to Ollie's ability to act and repeat lines correctly, I think this settles it. Ollie is no future Disney Channel star.

Of course I had to scope things out on Amazon to see how much Bryan spent (6 masks, $50 each Image). The masks are called "Big Fat Heads"...silly Bryan, you didn't need to go to Amazon for that! You already have one.

Is Ollie supposed to be like Fonzie or something, with that thumbs up?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

For Missy's intro bit, they should have just told her to think of having a baby girl. That would have produced a less awkward/more genuine SO HAPPY smile -_-
Finn is the cutest <3 it's a shame his parents and brother don't appreciate him more.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Why did they make Ollie do that horrible wink/thumbs up thing? He looks like a douchebag in a bar that's about to be slapped by a woman he's been hitting on.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:Why did they make Ollie do that horrible wink/thumbs up thing? He looks like a douchebag in a bar that's about to be slapped by a woman he's been hitting on.
Like father, like son! At least he wasn't rocking the indoor sunglasses look Image

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

They sell those animal masks at Walmart. I think they're supposed to be the new "it" thing. It's just Bryan capitalizing on another trend.

Also, can Missy stop wearing that red shirt? It looks like something her mother would wear and it's so unflattering on her. I wish someone would teach her how to dress to look good, and not just to get the thing that's trendy among 16 year olds...she can dress younger than she is, but it needs to be something that flatters her figure.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

The new intro is shorter, which is nice. Missy's wide open mouth is just too much. And the giant "Connect with Ollie and Finn"? Show is right, Missy.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Missy said the intro is "super different" um no, it's practically the same.
I really hate how they don't know how to talk to Ollie and get him to say more. They ask questions like did you have fun at school? And his answer no matter what is "good" like that's the only response he knows, even if the question they're asking isn't a yes/no question.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I am having a hard time getting a screen shot but at 1:16ish in the new video is Mimi totally rolling her eyes at Bryan in the background???

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

calliepaige84 wrote:I am having a hard time getting a screen shot but at 1:16ish in the new video is Mimi totally rolling her eyes at Bryan in the background??? Image

Very possibly. My theory is that Mimi is over Bryan's crap, but all the Hollisters are on the payroll, so she puts up with him. Image That's not the first time she's looked a little exasperated behind his back.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Bryan is one of those people who is only cool to be around when you're drunk or in a really good mood.. otherwise can only be tolerated in small doses.. or maybe I'm just mean haha
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

calliepaige84 wrote:I am having a hard time getting a screen shot but at 1:16ish in the new video is Mimi totally rolling her eyes at Bryan in the background??? Image

:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can you imagine having to hang around Bryan all the time? And since Missy says she and Mimi are "best friends", I am sure Mimi gets an earful about how obnoxious Bryan is from Missy. Often. I'm positive their conversations don't consist of Missy exclaiming about how much she loves Bryan and how glad she is she married him, despite what they would like us to believe.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Theirmom wrote:

Thank you!! Hahah love these little gems Image

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

The new intro was pretty nice in my opinion. I thought Ollie's thumbs up thingy was cute. I think it makes him look older. It also looks better than him stuffing his hands in his pockets. Now, I'm ALL for Finn. But IMO, the intro doesn't seem as nice when one of the kids is holding a toy. I actually like the ending shot of the intro, besides Missy's face.... If that's even what you call a face. I also liked the 3D effects they used for the intro too, and it's very colorful! Probably Brybry's idea. It's sad that I found the intro more interesting than the vlog.

I could actually understand Ollie! Wow!

Return to “Daily Bumps”