Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Sale of Mimi & Papas house is finally pending

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
koipond
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by koipond »

The new song sounds terrible compared to other music used in their videos, like there isn't any bass. It seems really tinny. Anyone else hearing this?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Acbsktbll wrote:Sale of Mimi & Papas house is finally pending

Would they be moving to a completely new house or to the garage at the compound? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

calliepaige84 wrote:

Would they be moving to a completely new house or to the garage at the compound? Lol

Maybe a tipi on the property. They *are* a tribe, you know. (Not starting up the whole cultural appropriation thing again. Just commenting on their obsession with all things trendy. Image)

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

So, I'll be honest, I haven't been keeping up.

Is Luna still a thing?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I would suggest mimi and papa become rv'ers but they are needed at the property daily, they could never travel anywhere

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:New intro isn't anything notable. Pretty much the same old, same old (despite Missy claiming that it's thuper different) - just shorter with the new song. Everyone looked fake except Finn...a lot of open-mouth, show-the-tonsils smiles, because OMG WE ARE SO HAPPY AND OUR LIFE IS SO AWESOME, YOU GUYS! Missy always looks like she's getting ready for a throat culture, and Bryan like he's about to inhale an entire pizza in one gulp.

ImageImageImageImage

The rest of the vlog was just Ollie wandering around with a wand, mumbling unintelligible lines and turning everyone into animals. (Bryan clearly did some more late-night, alcohol-induced Amazon Priming.) If there was ever any question as to Ollie's ability to act and repeat lines correctly, I think this settles it. Ollie is no future Disney Channel star.

Of course I had to scope things out on Amazon to see how much Bryan spent (6 masks, $50 each Image). The masks are called "Big Fat Heads"...silly Bryan, you didn't need to go to Amazon for that! You already have one.

I could understand 100% of what Oliver said and he was actually animated and seemed to enjoy doing the skit... his speech is definitely improving.

Why is Bryan doing the exact same pose as in the last intro? It wasn't attractive before, although quite accurate-- he does spend most of his life looking at himself in the camera.
Why do you think they used the kids' full names? They almost never call Ollie "Oliver", or Finn "Finley".
And I just noticed-- Ollie isn't just doing a "thumbs up". He's pointing his fingers like guns. I can just see him standing by a keg in 15 years saying "Hey babe! Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" And doing that gun thing and clicking his tongue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Because new veiewers get to know them better by finding put Finn and Ollie are just nicknames, and not their actual names.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry for the way I spelled viewers btw. I'm exhausted.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Is the vlog where missy was talking about cracking open partially incubated eggs the last time we saw the chickens? I don't watch every day so I can't be sure.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

That vlog is probably the first time Missy has touched a vacuum in years.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

It's only been a few months since she touched a vacuum...not because she wanted to though; it was for their Dyson sponsorship vid where she said she "vacuumed at every single day". :roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Did I hear Missy say she was getting an Apple Watch? Doesn't she have one that she wore for like, a week?

heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by heymallie »

cat9480 wrote:Did I hear Missy say she was getting an Apple Watch? Doesn't she have one that she wore for like, a week?

Yep and if I remember correctly she gave hers to Cassie just a little awhile after getting hers. She made such a big deal about having it too and less than a month she no longer wanted it. Shocker right?

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

heymallie wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Did I hear Missy say she was getting an Apple Watch? Doesn't she have one that she wore for like, a week?

Yep and if I remember correctly she gave hers to Cassie just a little awhile after getting hers. She made such a big deal about having it too and less than a month she no longer wanted it. Shocker right?

Yeah, I feel like this was around the time she was pregnant with Finn and the doctor told her to start going for walks. (Was it? Anyone remember?) And they went on, like, 3 Image So obviously she needed an Apple Watch to track that.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Little note : their was an earthquake in LA, tomorrow's vlog might be all about that because bry bry can't be left out of the loop.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

calliepaige84 wrote:

hmm yeah I must have missed the dirt where it was listed for sale!! What's it selling for? Like is it comparable to what it was bought for? Curious if they are losing money on the deal?? With neither of them working maybe the lannings were tired of paying a second mortgage?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

How creepy the green screen was for then to do a little dance to promote instagram.. Definitely a Nickelodeon move. Why don't the dogs have instagram? Did they do a green screen shot?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:How creepy the green screen was for then to do a little dance to promote instagram.. Definitely a Nickelodeon move. Why don't the dogs have instagram? Did they do a green screen shot?

I thought the dogs and each of the chickens had an instagram! I know Bryan tagged them with those little tags to take you to their pages a few weeks ago. i remember bc i was like why the eff do chickens need an IG page?????
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I kind of feel bad for Missy in the new intro. You can tell she doesn't feel confident with her body... She doesn't really know how to stand or pose in it so it just seems awkward.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Their show has turned into a Nickelodeon show except for the Nick Jr episodes with pancakes and large animal heads.
Ollie's speech seems to be getting worse instead of better. He can't even pronounce horse. I wonder if eventually, when Ollie goes 2 days a week like a month in a row, if the teachers will be around him enough to say something. Do they have parent teacher conferences in preschool? It's a strange speech impediment. It's like he has no idea how the word sounds and just gives it his best show. Like strawben for strawberry.

Return to “Daily Bumps”