Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by tintin15 »

Regarding Playsinrain's post in the last thread, I'm willing to bet that they'll make Finn go the full couple hours, two days a week...and if not, they'll probably try to find a full day or half day, five days a week school to send him to. And I doubt they'll take him out for anything fun...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they just leave him with Mimi and Papa instead of pulling him out of school for a trip.

The fact that apparently they want to put Finn in school at three all while dreading sending Oliver to school is SO messed up. Can I just take Finn? If they're not going to appreciate him, I'll raise him. And feed him well-seasoned chicken with veggies, damn it!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Also since when does Facebook have exclusive shows? I feel old.

Edit: here's an article. They'll be earning 55% ad revenue it looks like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch ... watch/amp/
Anyone think they are doing this because their revenue from youtube is going down like everyone else
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:Regarding Playsinrain's post in the last thread, I'm willing to bet that they'll make Finn go the full couple hours, two days a week...and if not, they'll probably try to find a full day or half day, five days a week school to send him to. And I doubt they'll take him out for anything fun...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they just leave him with Mimi and Papa instead of pulling him out of school for a trip.

The fact that apparently they want to put Finn in school at three all while dreading sending Oliver to school is SO messed up. Can I just take Finn? If they're not going to appreciate him, I'll raise him. And feed him well-seasoned chicken with veggies, damn it!
I swear they probably would have loved to put Finn in daycare a year ago, but even they knew that if they did it would look shitty to of them...or maybe the minions would have loved it, i see so many comments all the time about how Finn takes the attention off Ollie. Finn gets 30 seconds of vlog time and there are kids whining bc there wasn't enough Ollie. Why do the kids love him so much more, i just don't get it! I do hope they put Finn in school earlier than they did with Ollie though, at least he would be ahead of the game when he got to preschool, instead of struggling to catch up like his brother is.
I think we all need to file for joint custody of Finn. :lol: he can be YTMD's collective adopted baby. Pretty sure every one of us just wants to hang out with that sweet adorable little guy. Well seasoned chicken made me laugh.... cream of chicken isn't a seasoning Missy. I would bet money she didn't put a single spice in that sad attempt at a meal.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

O my gosh, that footage of Ollie not responding to Finn sweetly approaching him, is terrible. Ollie is holding a grudge against Finn, and this all due of his "parents" who never did anything against his natural jealousy, to the contrary, and also just loaded to Ollie's superiority. I didn't know it was this bad already, I'm quite shocked actually, Ollie is reacting like a sociopath in the making. This may sound too severe, but that is literally what his behavior is and why the footage is so creepy. He is as cold stone there and extremely condescending and superior, also anti-social with stepping back and letting Finn (almost) fall. How strange, shocking and sad to watch. If they don't intervene NOW, their whole brother friendship is ruined before it ever even got a chance - and worse. They should stop forcing Ollie to do things he doesn't want to do. Missy and Brian, when you're reading this, don't force him to greet Finn, that's not the solution, but YOU YOU YOU YOU treat Finley with RESPECT! You make sure to show Ollie, Finn has his own rights and there are moments in life the attention is 100% Finn and 0% Ollie. Ollie is in desperate need to learn to share attention. When it's Finn's Birthday, Ollie gets 0,000000000000000 presents. When you're talking with Finn, Ollie CAN'T interrupt and seek attention, you should stop him and tell him you're talking with Finn.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Oh I have to touch on this Corbin thing. Someone mentioned in the last thread Missy reminds her of herself when she was emotionally cheating on her boyfriend. Hi, me too.
I was with my ex all of high school and then 6 years after high school and I COULDNT STAND HIM by that point but stayed out of convenience.
I was ALWAYS on my phone talking to another guy. Missy is AWAYS on her phone.
I couldn't stand to be near my ex.
It's clear Missy would rather be anywhere but with Bryan.
Her obvious infatuation with Corbin. I was the same way. I wouldn't doubt Missy is emotionally cheating on Bryan. Not to mention high school sweethearts rarely work out (if you're one and your relationship is amazing, great!) I wouldn't doubt Missy constantly wonders what it's like to be with someone else.

Thank god I ditched that relationship because I found my fucking soul mate and heck, it's amazing how happy a relationship can be when you actually love the person I honestly feel bad for Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I thought of that footage with Ollie and Finn a little differently. He also reacted like that to seeing his mom. She was there as well. I think he was upset that he didn't want to leave school. Did you see Ollie's reaction to coming home and seeing Bryan? He was all smiles and hugs. I see zero connection between him and his mom.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I thought of that footage with Ollie and Finn a little differently. He also reacted like that to seeing his mom. She was there as well. I think he was upset that he didn't want to leave school. Did you see Ollie's reaction to coming home and seeing Bryan? He was all smiles and hugs. I see zero connection between him and his mom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6559c0.jpg[/img]

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:Oh I have to touch on this Corbin thing. Someone mentioned in the last thread Missy reminds her of herself when she was emotionally cheating on her boyfriend. Hi, me too.
I was with my ex all of high school and then 6 years after high school and I COULDNT STAND HIM by that point but stayed out of convenience.
Her obvious infatuation with Corbin. I was the same way. I wouldn't doubt Missy is emotionally cheating on Bryan. Not to mention high school sweethearts rarely work out (if you're one and your relationship is amazing, great!) I wouldn't doubt Missy constantly wonders what it's like to be with someone else.

Thank god I ditched that relationship because I found my fucking soul mate and heck, it's amazing how happy a relationship can be when you actually love the person Image I honestly feel bad for Bryan.

You know, if Missy is texting someone else (Corbin or otherwise), it totally makes sense why she's on her phone all the time. All this time, I couldn't figure out WHY she's on so much...they buy a lot of crap, but she doesn't constantly do online shopping. If she's on YTMD, there's certainly not enough for her to read compared to the amount of time she's on her phone. There can't be much for her to do on social media and maybe she's texting her mom, but they can't have THAT much to talk about.

It could also explain why she never lets her phone leave her side. She wouldn't want anyone to get on her phone (especially Bryan) and see the texts.

There's a good chance she's not cheating in any way, but it's sort of a plausible theory and yours and others' personal perspectives make it seem more legitimate. I do wonder...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I thought of that footage with Ollie and Finn a little differently. He also reacted like that to seeing his mom. She was there as well. I think he was upset that he didn't want to leave school. Did you see Ollie's reaction to coming home and seeing Bryan? He was all smiles and hugs. I see zero connection between him and his mom.

Missy has detachment when it comes to both the boys (more so Finn) because of their gender. I wonder if Ollie is getting to an age and awareness where he can sense it. He probably feels the same way that she does...he is definitely a daddy's boy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I completely agree. I've been saying for awhile now that I don't really think Missy is the one playing favourites, and that I think she's equally annoyed, distant and dismissive from both boys. This is why I don't think having a daughter is going to be all she's thinking it will be. She resents her children for being demanding of her time and energy. Its just that Oliver is more content to sit in front of a screen all day and "zombie out" whereas Finn would like her attention and engagement. Bryan, for all his faults, does engage with Oliver and play with him. It's clear they have a bond, and Missy can't even be bothered to include him in her Lego building.

I also wonder if Oliver is expected to watch Finn a lot when they are in the playroom, and if this isn't contributing to the alienation of the two.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lovingthisforum wrote:O my gosh, that footage of Ollie not responding to Finn sweetly approaching him, is terrible. Ollie is holding a grudge against Finn, and this all due of his "parents" who never did anything against his natural jealousy, to the contrary, and also just loaded to Ollie's superiority. I didn't know it was this bad already, I'm quite shocked actually, Ollie is reacting like a sociopath in the making. This may sound too severe, but that is literally what his behavior is and why the footage is so creepy. He is as cold stone there and extremely condescending and superior, also anti-social with stepping back and letting Finn (almost) fall. How strange, shocking and sad to watch. If they don't intervene NOW, their whole brother friendship is ruined before it ever even got a chance - and worse. They should stop forcing Ollie to do things he doesn't want to do. Missy and Brian, when you're reading this, don't force him to greet Finn, that's not the solution, but YOU YOU YOU YOU treat Finley with RESPECT! You make sure to show Ollie, Finn has his own rights and there are moments in life the attention is 100% Finn and 0% Ollie. Ollie is in desperate need to learn to share attention. When it's Finn's Birthday, Ollie gets 0,000000000000000 presents. When you're talking with Finn, Ollie CAN'T interrupt and seek attention, you should stop him and tell him you're talking with Finn.
I can hear Missys annoying laugh after she reads this.. Or after Kelsey reads it out loud to her

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Regarding Playsinrain's post in the last thread, I'm willing to bet that they'll make Finn go the full couple hours, two days a week...and if not, they'll probably try to find a full day or half day, five days a week school to send him to. And I doubt they'll take him out for anything fun...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they just leave him with Mimi and Papa instead of pulling him out of school for a trip.

I swear they probably would have loved to put Finn in daycare a year ago, but even they knew that if they did it would look shitty to of them...or maybe the minions would have loved it, i see so many comments all the time about how Finn takes the attention off Ollie. Finn gets 30 seconds of vlog time and there are kids whining bc there wasn't enough Ollie. Why do the kids love him so much more, i just don't get it! I do hope they put Finn in school earlier than they did with Ollie though, at least he would be ahead of the game when he got to preschool, instead of struggling to catch up like his brother is.
I think we all need to file for joint custody of Finn. :lol: he can be YTMD's collective adopted baby. Pretty sure every one of us just wants to hang out with that sweet adorable little guy. Well seasoned chicken made me laugh.... cream of chicken isn't a seasoning Missy. I would bet money she didn't put a single spice in that sad attempt at a meal.
I will never understand why they so clearly favor Ollie, Finn is adorable and the only reason I watch anymore.

And regarding that dinner, it looked like halfway to vomit lol.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tintin15 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Oh I have to touch on this Corbin thing. Someone mentioned in the last thread Missy reminds her of herself when she was emotionally cheating on her boyfriend. Hi, me too.

Thank god I ditched that relationship because I found my fucking soul mate and heck, it's amazing how happy a relationship can be when you actually love the person Image I honestly feel bad for Bryan.

You know, if Missy is texting someone else (Corbin or otherwise), it totally makes sense why she's on her phone all the time. All this time, I couldn't figure out WHY she's on so much...they buy a lot of crap, but she doesn't constantly do online shopping. If she's on YTMD, there's certainly not enough for her to read compared to the amount of time she's on her phone. There can't be much for her to do on social media and maybe she's texting her mom, but they can't have THAT much to talk about.

It could also explain why she never lets her phone leave her side. She wouldn't want anyone to get on her phone (especially Bryan) and see the texts.

There's a good chance she's not cheating in any way, but it's sort of a plausible theory and yours and others' personal perspectives make it seem more legitimate. I do wonder...
Missy and Kelsey text each other all day. And I'm sure she's texting her mom and sister, too. Theres's NO WAY she'd be texting her BEST FRIEND'S husband all day. I get she likes Corbin, but seriously? I don't think there's anything serious going on there. Plus, Corbin is GROSS!

Also, you can DEFINITELY shop online from your phone (even I use the Amazon app). Or maybe she's playing some game? Reading tweets? Comments? Pinterest? Instagram? iPhones are literally mini computers these days - I even edited an entire YT video and a bunch of photos on mine yesterday. I'm sure she can find plenty to do on her phone.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

Playsinrain wrote:

I think we all need to file for joint custody of Finn. Image he can be YTMD's collective adopted baby. Pretty sure every one of us just wants to hang out with that sweet adorable little guy. Well seasoned chicken made me laugh.... cream of chicken isn't a seasoning Missy. I would bet money she didn't put a single spice in that sad attempt at a meal.
Finn and Karma, are the only reasons I watch that vlog.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:You know, if Missy is texting someone else (Corbin or otherwise), it totally makes sense why she's on her phone all the time. All this time, I couldn't figure out WHY she's on so much...they buy a lot of crap, but she doesn't constantly do online shopping. If she's on YTMD, there's certainly not enough for her to read compared to the amount of time she's on her phone. There can't be much for her to do on social media and maybe she's texting her mom, but they can't have THAT much to talk about.

Missy and Kelsey text each other all day. And I'm sure she's texting her mom and sister, too. Theres's NO WAY she'd be texting her BEST FRIEND'S husband all day. I get she likes Corbin, but seriously? I don't think there's anything serious going on there. Plus, Corbin is GROSS!

Also, you can DEFINITELY shop online from your phone (even I use the Amazon app). Or maybe she's playing some game? Reading tweets? Comments? Pinterest? Instagram? iPhones are literally mini computers these days - I even edited an entire YT video and a bunch of photos on mine yesterday. I'm sure she can find plenty to do on her phone.
I know Corbin is gross :lol: But Missy clearly doesn't think so. And I said Corbin or otherwise, not specifically Corbin. And I didn't say you CAN'T shop online, just that it doesn't seem like she's constantly buying things so that's probably not what she's always on her phone for. So maybe she is playing games, reading stuff, etc. it's just an interesting theory...I don't need a lesson on what you can do on an iPhone.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Funny that the mud run comes up a couple days after someone wrote about it here

I think the new drinking game will be a shot every time Missy whines about how thuper thore she is...cuz you know it's going to be like ten times a vlog for as long as this workout kick lasts

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

tintin15 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:You know, if Missy is texting someone else (Corbin or otherwise), it totally makes sense why she's on her phone all the time. All this time, I couldn't figure out WHY she's on so much...they buy a lot of crap, but she doesn't constantly do online shopping. If she's on YTMD, there's certainly not enough for her to read compared to the amount of time she's on her phone. There can't be much for her to do on social media and maybe she's texting her mom, but they can't have THAT much to talk about.

I know Corbin is gross :lol: But Missy clearly doesn't think so. And I said Corbin or otherwise, not specifically Corbin. And I didn't say you CAN'T shop online, just that it doesn't seem like she's constantly buying things so that's probably not what she's always on her phone for. So maybe she is playing games, reading stuff, etc. it's just an interesting theory...I don't need a lesson on what you can do on an iPhone.
She can be doing anything on her phone! You're 100% right. They can be actually reading and teaching writing and counting with their kids off camera too. They can all be eating well off camera! I can be 100% right, too. I dont think I am, based on 'what they chose to show us', which is why I believe my theory about Missy and Corbin *may* be true.. also based on 'what 15 minutes of their busy day they chose to show us' . We will never know. lol. It was just a theory based on personal experience (my own and some friends, and looks like some on ytmd too). She can be watching porn on her phone for all we know. Who the heck knows.
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

By the looks of Cassie's Snapchat, it seems that Mimi and papa are moving... where to I wonder?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bcfryeof2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I think we all need to file for joint custody of Finn. Image he can be YTMD's collective adopted baby. Pretty sure every one of us just wants to hang out with that sweet adorable little guy. Well seasoned chicken made me laugh.... cream of chicken isn't a seasoning Missy. I would bet money she didn't put a single spice in that sad attempt at a meal.
Finn and Karma, are the only reasons I watch that vlog.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
And Luna.
I had to laugh at how bummed Missy was that Ollie did "so good" when she dropped him off. She wants him to have separation anxiety and cry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”