DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

cat9480 wrote: Yeah, that seems pretty high. If they got the most expensive passes for the three of them (Finn doesn't need one, he is under 3), that's about $3,150, plus tax - so maybe around $3,400? Still not cheap by any means, but if you have the money and enjoy Disney, that's doable. And just a drop in the bucket for the Lumps.

I believe they have gifted passes to family members, but we don't necessarily know that they were referring to annual passes. There are passes for 1 to 5 days at the parks, there's a California experience pass that gives admission to Disney/Legoland/SeaWorld - "Disney passes" could mean a lot of different things.

At any rate, they still blow through money like crazy, and they have it, so I guess they are free to do what they want with it. But yeah, it is pretty unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The $3,100 number is more accurate because tickets & annual passes aren't taxed in California. They do overspend a lot, but I don't think they are in this case.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Isnt karma the same breed?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
No. He's a mutt, and she _says_ he's an Aussie mix. I honestly don't know if she actually had his DNA test done, but I don't think so. She probably googled some breeds and decided he was an Aussie mix, knowing how she does things.
That First Birthday party for Luna is strictly for vlog footage. Then all the nine year olds will say what wonderful pet owners they are. Because they don't realize that it's not throwing your dog a party once a year that makes a good dog owner. It's treating your dog well every day, and taking care of its needs, even when it's not convenient. And honestly, it's researching the breed before you get the dog in the first place, so that you know it's a good fit for your family. Although I would be annoyed AF if they gave Luna away, sending her to a working farm or even just a family who knows what they're doing with a dog like that would be best for her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ok.. I thought when the old description was posted it said that. Maybe I confused it with the updated one. All my dogs have been mutts.. Don't know much about breeds

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

How long til Missy forgets about Luna and Finn’s birthdays in preparation for her birthday week?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Ok.. I thought when the old description was posted it said that. Maybe I confused it with the updated one. All my dogs have been mutts.. Don't know much about breeds

They put it in the description because they have said it so often that they're convinced of it themselves. He looks like maybe he has some collie in him. But it's basically just Missy's opinion that he's an Australian Shepherd mix. And we know she knows more than anyone about anything.
I love my mutt. And our old dog was a mutt too-- his father was a purebred lab who got loose once, and his mom was a little shaggy, black and white mutt. The lab's owner was furious. Apparently, he was getting big stud fees for his purebred, and having him get out and get it on for fun and sire a litter of mongrels wasn't in the plan! But our Max was the best dog ever.
Sorry for ranting on. This whole thing just makes me so crabby. And now after so many months of keeping Luna in her crate except for vlog footage and cute photos, they're going to throw her a birthday party? Have they ever thrown one for Karma?

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So the old Polaris was just too risky because it could break down on them? And then, what? They might be stranded in their driveway on the way to getting all their Amazon Prime packages? And they might have to make the long journey on foot? Or maybe Missy was worried she wouldn't be able to emergency rescue Bryan when his 15-minute walks got to be too much for him? (Both scenarios could make excellent clickbait, btw.)

How did these people live without a rec vehicle to help them get their mail?!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I said months ago the polaris sounded like it needed an oil change. So in a year they'll be purchasing another new one. In bryans Instastory yesterday Ollie wasnt buckled in the new polaris .. Missy pulled up while he was walking the Luna.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:Oops I forgot that Ollie would also need one. Plus if y’all would read correctly, I mentioned before that it was a lot of money to spend on people who probably go twice a year (Mimi & Papa) they don’t really go that often & especially jimmy since he a little more distanced, along with Cassie... doesn’t seem smart to me to drop thousands on passes for people who won’t use them often. AND they aren’t really making a million a year since I believe YouTube takes a huge chunk of their paychecks. I know DB like to front that they have money. But youtubers with similar followings have said they make no where near a million.... don’t trust the online websites they aren’t accurate at all
I absolutely agree that it's a lot of money to spend on someone who's only going once or twice per year. But, how do we know M&B bought all those people annual passes? They may just pay for them to get in for the day...that makes a lot more sense. I could 100% see Bryan bragging that he bought people "Disney passes" so that everyone would think he was Mr. Moneybags, when in reality it was a 1 or 2 day pass. He would just love to mislead his minions like that to brag about his money Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

queentee20 wrote:Oh sorry they got a new Polaris... side note: since I grew up with a sibling who literally was bullied in class for having a speech impendemeny. I will never be able to make fun of Ollie even if he doesn’t have one. Kids would call my sibling Chinese mouth or say “you don’t talk right” when they were in like kinder! ... I hope Missy & Bryan will realize that they need to start correcting Ollie’s speech because Kids will make fun of him if he can’t pronounce the simplest words
Saddest part about that is that Bryan has already told Ollie it was ok to tell people that speak differently from him that they “talk funny”. Even though Bryan was “relentlessly bullied” as a child, he has already reinforced to his child, who has no business picking at other speech (no one does actually, but you get my point), that it’s ok to make fun of people for that. It makes me sick.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Oops I forgot that Ollie would also need one. Plus if y’all would read correctly, I mentioned before that it was a lot of money to spend on people who probably go twice a year (Mimi & Papa) they don’t really go that often & especially jimmy since he a little more distanced, along with Cassie... doesn’t seem smart to me to drop thousands on passes for people who won’t use them often. AND they aren’t really making a million a year since I believe YouTube takes a huge chunk of their paychecks. I know DB like to front that they have money. But youtubers with similar followings have said they make no where near a million.... don’t trust the online websites they aren’t accurate at all
I absolutely agree that it's a lot of money to spend on someone who's only going once or twice per year. But, how do we know M&B bought all those people annual passes? They may just pay for them to get in for the day...that makes a lot more sense. I could 100% see Bryan bragging that he bought people "Disney passes" so that everyone would think he was Mr. Moneybags, when in reality it was a 1 or 2 day pass. He would just love to mislead his minions like that to brag about his money Image

Man you guys are driving me insane. I said it was riduclous to pay for everyone to get in. Then someone said they all probably have passes including C&K... then y’all go off about how annual passes aren’t that expensive. Make up your damn minds. I’m not personally attacking you cat I’m just frustrated with how no one here is ever satisfied.
Not taking it personally Image I'm not trying to attack you either, just chatting in general. It's definitely interesting and shocking to look at their spending. Regardless of who they are paying for - just themselves or the whole tribe - Disney isn't cheap, that's for sure. I guess we'll never really know the real story with those two, but at least maybe their friend and family are getting lots of fun Disney days out of the deal. Image

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

My life is complete now that I know they have power steering on their new Polaris.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Oh sorry they got a new Polaris... side note: since I grew up with a sibling who literally was bullied in class for having a speech impendemeny. I will never be able to make fun of Ollie even if he doesn’t have one. Kids would call my sibling Chinese mouth or say “you don’t talk right” when they were in like kinder! ... I hope Missy & Bryan will realize that they need to start correcting Ollie’s speech because Kids will make fun of him if he can’t pronounce the simplest words
Saddest part about that is that Bryan has already told Ollie it was ok to tell people that speak differently from him that they “talk funny”. Even though Bryan was “relentlessly bullied” as a child, he has already reinforced to his child, who has no business picking at other speech (no one does actually, but you get my point), that it’s ok to make fun of people for that. It makes me sick.
Oh, and for accuracy, it was "mercifully bullied".
I don't think it's funny that he was bullied. Just that he doesn't do anything to improve himself. Like, because he was "mercifully bullied" (I still can't get over his misuse of that term) the world owes him something. Meanwhile, he's setting up his son to be bullied. He makes Ollie parrot phrases that are cringey and will be out there on the internet forever. Anyone who wants to, will be able to Google him and find plenty of ammo. They pretend his speech is fine-- it is getting better, but they need to help him by correcting him.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Anyone else think Karma is a stupid name? Hated it since day 1.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Shorty02 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1d9b24.png

When you realize your mom cares more about the dog's birthday than yours.

Poor Finn Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are they making a big deal over Luna's birthday? Or Karma's?
If they're making a big to-do over Luna's birthday, I will be even more disgusted than usual. They ignore her except for photos for IG.

She got a bunch of stuff for Luna's 1st birthday which is next week, at petsmart. Im still amazed they got such a hyperactive breed and can't handle her.

I don’t think it’s very wise to host a ‘birthday bash’ for Luna (seriously, wtf? A birthday party for a dog? I’m not a dog owner and I know a lot of people/families view them as full family members, but – the heck?! This seems so excessive to me) – they have been mostly ignoring her the past view, keeping her in her cage, and now they want to have a clickbait-party in ‘her’ honour?

After that, the young viewers are likely going to ask where Luna is (because I doubt they will take better care of her once the party has been held and continue to lock her away) … and the oh-so-snarky responses and blocks will be fired off
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

QweenKris wrote:

Anyone else think Karma is a stupid name? Hated it since day 1.

I don't like it either. I also don't think they really know what it means. Not the way they live! I think they just thought it was "cool", back in Missy's pseudo crunchy days.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Oh, and for accuracy, it was "mercifully bullied".
I don't think it's funny that he was bullied. Just that he doesn't do anything to improve himself. Like, because he was "mercifully bullied" (I still can't get over his misuse of that term) the world owes him something. Meanwhile, he's setting up his son to be bullied. He makes Ollie parrot phrases that are cringey and will be out there on the internet forever. Anyone who wants to, will be able to Google him and find plenty of ammo. They pretend his speech is fine-- it is getting better, but they need to help him by correcting him.

And Bryan is so flipping sensitive that I have to wonder how much actual bullying he really dealt with, vs times when someone just disagreed with him or said they didn't like the color of his shirt that day Image With all the comment deleting rampages he's gone on and TwitFits he's thrown, I'm inclined to say a lot of this "merciful bullying" was only in his mind.

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Is anyone else extremely put off by Bryan having a bonfire considering all of the fires raging? It’s SOO dry and the fire risk is extremely high. The fire departments do not have time to deal with their stupidity. I’m currently in Rohnert Park (a few miles south of Santa Rosa) and saw Pasadena and Glendale Fire all the way up here!

Don’t they have several gas fire pits? One in the front of their house, and I thought they had one of those glass flame pits?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

runnerduck wrote:Is anyone else extremely put off by Bryan having a bonfire considering all of the fires raging? It’s SOO dry and the fire risk is extremely high. The fire departments do not have time to deal with their stupidity. I’m currently in Rohnert Park (a few miles south of Santa Rosa) and saw Pasadena and Glendale Fire all the way up here!

Don’t they have several gas fire pits? One in the front of their house, and I thought they had one of those glass flame pits?
YES! Not only is it dangerous, it's insensitive, and illegal right now, because of the level of fire danger. I am willing to bet that he doesn't have a permit, or a fire extinguisher handy. He can use his little outdoor fireplace. But no, he has to have a bonfire. Did Missy just talk about how scary it was that the Orange County fires were close to "where we're driving"? He makes me so angry!
This is a before and after pictures of one of the neighborhoods in Northern California, and the page with the current fire rules. There's a reason for them. They're not arbitrary. One couple had to jump in their pool to save themselves. So they can shelter in their "grotto" if they start a bloody wildfire.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0f97e3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e98274.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

runnerduck wrote:Is anyone else extremely put off by Bryan having a bonfire considering all of the fires raging? It’s SOO dry and the fire risk is extremely high. The fire departments do not have time to deal with their stupidity. I’m currently in Rohnert Park (a few miles south of Santa Rosa) and saw Pasadena and Glendale Fire all the way up here!

I just re-read your post and saw that you said you were in Rohnert Park. Sorry I didn't see that before! I don't have to lecture you on how stupid Bryan is! That's for sure. It's all so scary up there! I have friends who had to evacuate, so I hope you are safe, and that all your friends and family are too!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I haven't even watched thw full video yet(so I'll probably double-post sorry) but I HAD to say this.

I get Luna is often mistreated, but the fact that Missy remembered to mention Luna's birthday and not Finn's. How TERRIBLE is that!? Her own son hasn't been considered over their DOG.

Return to “Daily Bumps”