DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh.. so missy was trying to say SOARIN’ i thought she was saying something about Thor... she may need to go to speech therapy along with ollie.
Snort.

Or is it thnort?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HAHAHA, Thanks a lot, I just choked on my coffee :D ;)
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Ollie was so cute on the Soarin' ride! I wish they dis stuff like this more often he and Finn.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie at 1:18 - What the heck is he saying?? Like seriously he's memorizing everything they tell him to repeat and he has no idea what he says either!! So I'm assuming Finn will be forward facing in the car once his birthday comes up? I'm sure he's over 20 lbs as well which is that or age 2 for forward facing car seats - but we all know Missy doesn't want him screaming the whole way since she will have to communicate with him, we all know it's more important for her to talk to Ollie or the camera!! Missy just drags her family so they can take care of her kids - but she can act like a doting mother for the vlog as per usual! Mimi and Papa care more about their safety - like Missy doesn't even put the safety belts on her kids for crying out loud! I would hate to go to Disney with these guys - Missy wouldn't let her family do anything they want to do and just pick the rides that she wants to go on!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

cat9480 wrote:Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it. Image

And then there was this. Image Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2017ef.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks so much like Bryan

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

spillingthetea wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it. Image

And then there was this. Image Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

He's not cute at all! yikes!

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

shortstop wrote:According to the Chinese calendar if they conceive in Nov or Dec they will have a girl.
If she is already pregnant it will be a boy.
Hahahaha!!!
Well... the Chinese calendar isn’t accurate. I assume you were joking though? I hope?

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:The fact that M&B can easily dish out $300-$500 per Disney trip (which is at least twice a month) is so insane... I can’t even afford my medications that are $200. My gawd
I am fairly certain they have annual passes so I don’t think they spend THAT much on each Disneyland trip. At least they are getting the most out of their annual passes!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

spillingthetea wrote:

I noticed in that clip that his head is already as big as missys. He is going to have a large head like his dad.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
shortstop wrote:According to the Chinese calendar if they conceive in Nov or Dec they will have a girl.
If she is already pregnant it will be a boy.
Hahahaha!!!
Well... the Chinese calendar isn’t accurate. I assume you were joking though? I hope?

I was. LoL!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The fact that M&B can easily dish out $300-$500 per Disney trip (which is at least twice a month) is so insane... I can’t even afford my medications that are $200. My gawd
I am fairly certain they have annual passes so I don’t think they spend THAT much on each Disneyland trip. At least they are getting the most out of their annual passes!

I was just going to say that! And I am sure that Mimi and Papa have them too (perhaps courtesy of B&M) and you know Corbin and Kelsey have them now too. You do get a discount on passes if you live in SoCal, and there's a monthly installment plan (how I had Sea World passes before I caught a clue). The one thing that I definitely agree with is that they get lots of value out of those passes.
BUT-- they buy crap every time they go. Ollie gets at least a toy, and cotton candy, and meals. They definitely don't bring food. And food is super expensive there. My friend paid for my food and my daughter's because I had won tickets to Disneyland and invited her, and lunch for four (three actually, because my daughter and I shared a pasta and side salad) was $80.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

His insta stories are just ridiculous. Besides thinking he's SO cool just because he got a haircut (and I think shaving the side of his head like that is a really bad idea for him) Doesn't his hairdresser have the nerve/rapport with him to say "You know, that's not the best look for you. How about we try this?"
And he posted something about "trying" to go for a "15 minute walk", and Missy and the kids coming after him. So if it's to be believed, he's trying to exercise a _little_, and Missy can't handle the kids by herself for 15 minutes? Oh-- and Ollie hiding his toys under the pillow on the ottoman in the living room so that Finn can't play with them. He's not learning sharing yet.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:His insta stories are just ridiculous. Besides thinking he's SO cool just because he got a haircut (and I think shaving the side of his head like that is a really bad idea for him) Doesn't his hairdresser have the nerve/rapport with him to say "You know, that's not the best look for you. How about we try this?"
And he posted something about "trying" to go for a "15 minute walk", and Missy and the kids coming after him. So if it's to be believed, he's trying to exercise a _little_, and Missy can't handle the kids by herself for 15 minutes? Oh-- and Ollie hiding his toys under the pillow on the ottoman in the living room so that Finn can't play with them. He's not learning sharing yet.

I almost fainted from shock when I saw him out with Luna. I had no idea they knew dogs need to be walked!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Is that a new 4 wheeler in his IG story? It looked new not like the original one they had when they bought the place. It wasn’t Missy’s dune buggy either. “Oh I just found this wood on the property “. Right brylard, it was stacked so neatly... Jim probably did it.
Have to agree about his hair...that barber isn’t a friend. Laughing all the way to the bank. So stupid looking, makes his head look even bigger.
Of course missy showed up at the go cart place... Corbin was there without kelsey!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Yup. That's totally a new one[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a4a3c4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

For some reason something about this lady reminds me of Missy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3ad7f3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

queentee20 wrote:Bryan wasn’t riding the bumper cars maybe he’s with child after his sleepover with buddy Jared
I just spat out my coffee! LOL!
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Ugh, Ollie hiding those toys from Finn. I know kids do that but Missy should correct him. I just feel SO bad because Finn is so darn cute! Also, I felt bad for Bryan going on a walk and Missy tracking him down. Maybe she doesn’t want him to get fit. Who knows.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Yup. That's totally a new one[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a4a3c4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Good eye! I totally missed that! What was wrong with the old one? Too dusty? That is just ridiculous. And I am also willing to bet right along with you that Jim split l that wood. They didn't just "find it" on the property.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

spillingthetea wrote:

Poor kid.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

queentee20 wrote:I meant to say I’m sure the montage don’t have annual passes since they don’t go often enough
Do you mean entourage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”