DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

When is fin’s birthday? It’s around the same time as Missy’s isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

100midas wrote:
Kish wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: She got a bunch of stuff for Luna's 1st birthday which is next week, at petsmart. Im still amazed they got such a hyperactive breed and can't handle her.

I don’t think it’s very wise to host a ‘birthday bash’ for Luna (seriously, wtf? A birthday party for a dog? I’m not a dog owner and I know a lot of people/families view them as full family members, but – the heck?! This seems so excessive to me) – they have been mostly ignoring her the past view, keeping her in her cage, and now they want to have a clickbait-party in ‘her’ honour?

After that, the young viewers are likely going to ask where Luna is (because I doubt they will take better care of her once the party has been held and continue to lock her away) … and the oh-so-snarky responses and blocks will be fired off
It's just a some people do, some people don't thing. We had a party for my dog's first birthday when I was a kid-we even invited two other kids and their dogs (my neighbor's and my best friend from school). From what I remember of it, it was just a fun way to celebrate her first year of life. I'm sure the Bumps will take it to another level, though, and I definitely agree with the rest of what you said. They obviously got/kept Luna with views in mind. It's pretty sickening and I feel bad for her. The first few months they had her they ignored Karma and showed her all the time and had cute puppy thumbnails galore. And now that she's older (for the last 6 months or so) she's been locked up 90% of the time even when Karma has free roam of the house. They're no better than the people who buy puppies because they're "cute" and dump them at the shelter when they get older. And I'm sure once the kids start asking they'll start with their "Luna is too hyper in the house and the kids are scared of her" BS, as if they haven't had plenty of chances to get her trained properly (or gasp train her themselves).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't have a problem with people who love their dogs throwing a party. My BFF has 5 dogs (3 collies and two westies) and she throws birthday parties for all of them. We don't throw our dog a party, but we do know when his birthday is.
My problem is that they ignore her 95% of the time, and appear to lock her in her crate without water. They don't even seem to realize that they are making her worse by locking her in her crate. And the party is strictly for views and for showing off how they're #petownergoalz

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:When is fin’s birthday? It’s around the same time as Missy’s isn’t it?

Finn's is the 24th and Missy's is the 27th. We all know they have to come up with some BS excuse every year to have an elaborate party for something else and then something for Finn the afterthought. Last year it was June's gender reveal and this year it's Luna's birthday. What's next year going to be, I wonder...

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote:When is fin’s birthday? It’s around the same time as Missy’s isn’t it?

Finn's is the 24th and Missy's is the 27th. We all know they have to come up with some BS excuse every year to have an elaborate party for something else and then something for Finn the afterthought. Last year it was June's gender reveal and this year it's Luna's birthday. What's next year going to be, I wonder...

Probably baby lanning #3

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Oh look, it's Missy's perfect dream minus Corbin![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1af0cb.jpg[/img]

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

heymallie wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

Probably baby lanning #3

Could Missy really bear sharing her birthday month with not only one, but two children? She might consider the most ‘convenient’ time to conceive so she can avoid this
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Finn on his birthday in eight years:

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Oh look, it's Missy's perfect dream minus Corbin![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1af0cb.jpg[/img]

If anyone belongs on a nut farm, it's those two Image

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

They really don’t give a crap about their animals do they? The way karma was jumping around the polarise (?) while bryan was driving! It really worried me.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Today's vlog was all about Ollie's needle (since nobody else on this planet has ever gotten a shot before) and them pissing money on a Polaris - even though they already have fun! I wonder if Missy is going to wait till Finn is completely bald before she takes the poor kid for a haircut? It's more important for her to vlog about Ollie being brave (which I'm sure some serious bribing entailed off camera). Also - Bryan is just a giant man child, he was probably made fun of because he acts like such a weirdo - and that is not bullying, he's asking for it!! There is a huge difference when someone bullies someone for no reason - look at his behaviour now - all he does is talk like a valley girl, watch chick flicks and spend money on useless garbage or compliment his thuper perfect wife Mithy!

They dropped 15k on that freakin Polaris. It's unreal to me that they think they need one with only 5 acres of land. My husband and I live on 13 and still don't think we need a Polaris.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

abbytalks12 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Today's vlog was all about Ollie's needle (since nobody else on this planet has ever gotten a shot before) and them pissing money on a Polaris - even though they already have fun! I wonder if Missy is going to wait till Finn is completely bald before she takes the poor kid for a haircut? It's more important for her to vlog about Ollie being brave (which I'm sure some serious bribing entailed off camera). Also - Bryan is just a giant man child, he was probably made fun of because he acts like such a weirdo - and that is not bullying, he's asking for it!! There is a huge difference when someone bullies someone for no reason - look at his behaviour now - all he does is talk like a valley girl, watch chick flicks and spend money on useless garbage or compliment his thuper perfect wife Mithy!

They dropped 15k on that freakin Polaris. It's unreal to me that they think they need one with only 5 acres of land. My husband and I live on 13 and still don't think we need a Polaris.

That's just chunk change for BryLard - he probably gets up every morning and says "OMG babe let's go buy something super cool and expensive so we can show it off to all of our tween followers" - what losers! I actually think they feel superior because their fan club is always defending them on their channel!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

brownprincess93 wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

That's just chunk change for BryLard - he probably gets up every morning and says "OMG babe let's go buy something super cool and expensive so we can show it off to all of our tween followers" - what losers! I actually think they feel superior because their fan club is always defending them on their channel!
Missy is just as bad for spending as Bryan is.

They are going to spend every check they make with plans of saving later, only later will never come.

They will be living with Mimi and Papa again one day for sure.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

1) Ollie can't even ride a bike, so the fact that they'd put him on a dirt bike and ask if he's ready for one (or whatever they said) was laughable. I know it was only for their click bait title, but seriously.
2) No wonder Ollie is so afraid of things like needles! Constantly asking if he's "scared" and saying they "put a hole right through him" and talking about how traumatic the experience was right in front of him is NOT going to help anything. I swear this family is the main reason he is scared of most of the things he is. They do nothing to build him up and reassure him. This is going to bite them in the ass when he's a little older and can't cope with certain situations...
3) Must be nice to be able to drop thousands of dollars on a new polaris instead of simply repairing whatever was wrong with the old one (aka probably nothing)
4) This video confirmed to me they really spend no time with Luna at all and it annoyed me.

This entire vlog was trash and I'm almost to the point of not watching any more.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HelloSweetie wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

Missy is just as bad for spending as Bryan is.

They are going to spend every check they make with plans of saving later, only later will never come.

They are pretty much living in a way that will land them in a Tori Spelling situation....I can't wait to see that yard sale fail of junk no one will ever want!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

abbytalks12 wrote:

That's more than we've paid for any of our cars ever (we always buy used).
They don't have any legitimate reason to need a Polaris.

Missy talking about how this Polaris is safer and talking about the doors/mesh makes me wonder if any kids had fallen out before or have had close calls in their original one. I wouldn't be surprised.

What a world they live in where they don't even try to fix things (or clean-vomit rug/poop comforter) but just buy new instead. I said it before and I'll say it again, they are always looking for the next big purchase or project. They can never go long without spending money on something unnecessary. Just in the last few months-Polaris, fish tank, new outdoor stairs, new pool, outdoor kitchen, landscaping, new butcher block counter, Amazon crap, toys...Trying to fill a void for the dissatisfaction with their lives?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

TChristine wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

That's more than we've paid for any of our cars ever (we always buy used).
They don't have any legitimate reason to need a Polaris.

Missy talking about how this Polaris is safer and talking about the doors/mesh makes me wonder if any kids had fallen out before or have had close calls in their original one. I wouldn't be surprised.

What a world they live in where they don't even try to fix things (or clean-vomit rug/poop comforter) but just buy new instead. I said it before and I'll say it again, they are always looking for the next big purchase or project. They can never go long without spending money on something unnecessary. Just in the last few months-Polaris, fish tank, new outdoor stairs, new pool, outdoor kitchen, landscaping, new butcher block counter, Amazon crap, toys...Trying to fill a void for the dissatisfaction with their lives?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

We all know it's because they are bored with their unfulfilled life. I honestly can't even be jealous of them anymore because at least I'm happy with who I'm married to, who my daughter is, and where I live. I'm happy that I am content. It's pathetic that they aren't.

Personal: They remind me of my mom in a way. My mother constantly is getting one pet after another (she has 7 cats and 5 dogs, a bearded dragon and had a bird at one point) and every time the kitten or puppy isn't little anymore she gets a new one. The bumps are on a MUCH larger scale for sure, but I can't help but notice the similarities.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If ollie was in the girl one.. It would be a mini Cassie!
Watched Todays and yesterdays ..no mid vlog ad.. Wonder what sponsors coming up next??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

how will they do that . Missy retired him , remember. He doesnt work except making wood working stuff for his grand kids.. its sad if youtube crashes the only one with an education is Jimmy but does he work yet or not
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did Bryan say to Ollie that he was gone for a few days? I was doing dishes while listening to the vlog and I couldn't rewind it and I don't want to watch it again but I don't remember Bryan being gone?

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did Bryan say to Ollie that he was gone for a few days? I was doing dishes while listening to the vlog and I couldn't rewind it and I don't want to watch it again but I don't remember Bryan being gone?

He was at a conference for a couple days...I think in LA? He posted on Instagram that he was having sleepovers with his bestie Jared and hanging out with his former entourage.

Return to “Daily Bumps”