DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Locked
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18199
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 6809 times
Been thanked: 4294 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 am

coolusername1236 wrote:Why is Finn riding a mechanical bull!?
I was wondering that myself. And he jumped off while it was still going (in the insta story) , and Missy just laughed and kept on filming. He could have been badly hurt!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

The vlog is really late...
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18199
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 6809 times
Been thanked: 4294 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:Oh look, it's Missy's perfect dream minus Corbin![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1af0cb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Did you see the picture of her and Bryan on the pumpkins? It's awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
100midas
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by 100midas » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am

I wonder what it is that Bryan had to take out of the vlog. The one he just put up is pretty boring. The only question I have is why Ollie went with Missy and Finn to music class this week. I thought she said she wasn't going to take him because he was too old for it (which, he definitely is from the looks of it) and wouldn't enjoy it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:44 am

queentee20 wrote:Wow Missy totally left out that she called her channel bumps along the way due to her miscarriages & struggles with pregnancy... it’s like they want to erase that part of their lives now that they’re “successful”. Idk I’m all about never forgetting where you came from
At this point I don't think they want to talk about things like that to their 6-12 year old viewers. They are a children's channel now and cannot talk about adult topics. If they talked about her miscarriages they would have a million comments saying "what is a miscarriage?" I'm really interested to see how she handles another pregnancy/birth vlog.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 pm

I don't like the idea of them talking about Friday the 13th to their young viewers. I feel like it's something they should be asking their parents, not learning it from Brylard (of all people).

So we all know Ollie freaks out all the time because his parents tell him things are scary. But when he was rock climbing and he was scared, that was really weird to me. At first I thought it was the height, but then I thought about the soarin' ride. He LOVED that, and it makes you think you're high up in the air. Anyway, my point is, Ollie is always freaking out for no reason. He's 4 years old, and he should be learning about doing more social and active things wothout being scared!
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13484
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 487 times
Been thanked: 3213 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:10 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:I don't like the idea of them talking about Friday the 13th to their young viewers. I feel like it's something they should be asking their parents, not learning it from Brylard (of all people).

So we all know Ollie freaks out all the time because his parents tell him things are scary. But when he was rock climbing and he was scared, that was really weird to me. At first I thought it was the height, but then I thought about the soarin' ride. He LOVED that, and it makes you think you're high up in the air. Anyway, my point is, Ollie is always freaking out for no reason. He's 4 years old, and he should be learning about doing more social and active things wothout being scared!
But it's easier to keep him isolated if he's scared.

Cult 101
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Based on Missy's new pic with Corbin, I 100% think that she's just rock climbing to impress him. I bet she hopes he's watching her climb up and thinking she's hot lol
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by amyfalafal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

tintin15 wrote:Based on Missy's new pic with Corbin, I 100% think that she's just rock climbing to impress him. I bet she hopes he's watching her climb up and thinking she's hot lol
I still believe they slept together at some stage. And I believe it was when B&M were on a break.
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by kittypurry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

actuallydear wrote:Speaking of Pinterest, what is Missy’s username?
Lanning0950


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by amyfalafal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I dont want to watch the vlog but is the rock climbing (re Missy's instagram photo) with Corbin in the vlog? I am willing to bet it annoys TF out of Bryan. And about my previous comment (conspiracy theory) about still believing they had an affair while B&M were married the first time, or between marriages. I_dont_care_if they did, but think it's a sore point in their marriage, as they were all best friends and the chemistry she and Corbin still evidently have ...
gatorade
Talker
Talker
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by gatorade » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:27 pm

my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3448
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 207 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by actuallydear » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 pm

kittypurry wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Speaking of Pinterest, what is Missy’s username?
Lanning0950


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I was tired and accidentally typed in Missy0950 and this came up:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d566b6.jpg[/img]
Funny if it’s her!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm

gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:39 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
Corbin would be perfect ;)
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
Corbin would be perfect ;)
Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18199
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 6809 times
Been thanked: 4294 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Wow Missy totally left out that she called her channel bumps along the way due to her miscarriages & struggles with pregnancy... it’s like they want to erase that part of their lives now that they’re “successful”. Idk I’m all about never forgetting where you came from
At this point I don't think they want to talk about things like that to their 6-12 year old viewers. They are a children's channel now and cannot talk about adult topics. If they talked about her miscarriages they would have a million comments saying "what is a miscarriage?" I'm really interested to see how she handles another pregnancy/birth vlog.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus, miscarriages aren't "advertiser friendly", and you know they are all about the money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
Corbin would be perfect ;)
Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
heymallie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by heymallie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:07 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote: Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
Corbin would be perfect ;)
Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or Oogie Boogie [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8482af.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18199
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 6809 times
Been thanked: 4294 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Oogie Boogie is perfect for Bryan! Ollie could be Lock[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d737a0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Do they even know what Nightmare Before Christmas is? If they do, I bet in Missy's mind, she's Sally, Bryan is Dr. Finkelstein, and Corbin is Jack. June is Zero, Ollie and Finn are two of the horrible trick or treaters.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm sorry, but why does Missy even TRY to smile anymore? That new IG pic with her in the hat is so cringy! Either choose a closed smile, or an open smile!!!
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 241 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by KaterTot » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Missy sure looks happy in that rock climbing picture with her and her secret lover, even if only in her mind, Corbin. Do you remember seeing a pic of her that genuinely smiling with Bryan lately? :D
User avatar
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by natalka81 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Well we can't say they're not committed. They've been consistent with the damn Halloween theme for two weeks now, and it's only going to get worse from here. I suppose Christmas will start on November 1? Or maybe not...is Thanksgiving something they can maintain for 3 weeks?
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Post by tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 pm

natalka81 wrote:Well we can't say they're not committed. They've been consistent with the damn Halloween theme for two weeks now, and it's only going to get worse from here. I suppose Christmas will start on November 1? Or maybe not...is Thanksgiving something they can maintain for 3 weeks?
Oh, I really hope they don't have a month of Thanksgiving. There's only so many turkey things they can do before they do something (probably unintentionally) offensive.
Locked

Return to “Daily Bumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests