MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 96:
Title credit: Playsinrain

The Lannings mostly ignore Finn (which is sad because his birthday is in less than a week), Missy and Ollie hitchhiked, they got a fish tank because MONEYYYYY, and Luna apparently went into heat and was sent away, because it's what the Lannings do.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

reposting from the last thread bc yes i am that person :lol:
I wish they would let Ollie stay at school all day. It really bugs the piss out of me that they get him after a half day every single day. Missy is too tired to take Missy so she calls poppa to take him to school. Lazy ass.
A-nen-o-me's FML.. these ignorant hillbillies..
Missy also needed her mom to come with her to pick Ollie up. The codependency is real. "I'm gonna check you out ok?" As in check him out of school EARLY? :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HS - that dress is super unflattering on her. Where are the chickens that she loves so very much? Probably surviving on eating the 395749 eggs she hasnt collected in a months and a half.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

That picture HS posted of Missy in the last thread makes me think of "Anne of Green Gables" I think it's the hat.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I know it's beating a dead horse, but this is a bump. Or she's got abysmal tone and an unresolved diastasis recti from her last pregnancy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a53d76.jpg[/img]

Remember the last time she had a twitter snit about not being pregnant, and people pointing out her bloated belly being rude? It was on the plane ride to playlist, where they tested and discovered she was pregnant with Finn. We all speculated that she was pissy because she tested early and got a negative, so was pissed at being called fat.

Given the #soon comment, maybe she's trying, but it's too early to test and she's just cranky at being bloated and pudgy, but can't get a positive to excuse it yet.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:I know it's beating a dead horse, but this is a bump. Or she's got abysmal tone and an unresolved diastasis recti from her last pregnancy.
Remember the last time she had a twitter snit about not being pregnant, and people pointing out her bloated belly being rude? It was on the plane ride to playlist, where they tested and discovered she was pregnant with Finn. We all speculated that she was pissy because she tested early and got a negative, so was pissed at being called fat.

Given the #soon comment, maybe she's trying, but it's too early to test and she's just cranky at being bloated and pudgy, but can't get a positive to excuse it yet.
As soon as she gets her positive we will get a talking too from Bryan about how she is amazing and we need to back off. I'm hanging on the side of the pregnancy train right now.. I'll let you know when i need a hand getting on.. LOL
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 36bc37.jpg[/img]

Just saw Missy’s twitter banner and look at how much thinner they were here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 716e1b.jpg[/img]

I found a great Instagram account recently. Oh wait...

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I know it's beating a dead horse, but this is a bump. Or she's got abysmal tone and an unresolved diastasis recti from her last pregnancy.

As soon as she gets her positive we will get a talking too from Bryan about how she is amazing and we need to back off. I'm hanging on the side of the pregnancy train right now.. I'll let you know when i need a hand getting on.. LOL
I'm running alongside at the moment, ready to jump in.

I remember that this is almost exactly how it went down when she was pregnant with Finn. I still loved them then, so I was just in shock that Missy got so angry at everyone :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

QweenKris wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 716e1b.jpg[/img]

Is this a fan account, or theirs? I wouldn't be surprised either way. But if it's theirs, they have had her almost a year, and only have 4 pictures of her on _her_ IG account? Weird...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

It's weird that they were wearing normal clothing in the music video. You'd think if they made an effort to look "tribal" by panting their faces, they'd also dress the part?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
QweenKris wrote:

Is this a fan account, or theirs? I wouldn't be surprised either way. But if it's theirs, they have had her almost a year, and only have 4 pictures of her on _her_ IG account? Weird...

I'm pretty sure it's theirs, along with the chickens various IG accounts.. lol.. they are so lame.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

lmmomSD wrote:
QweenKris wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 716e1b.jpg[/img]

Fan account

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:It's weird that they were wearing normal clothing in the music video. You'd think if they made an effort to look "tribal" by panting their faces, they'd also dress the part?

Bryan looked ridiculous as always... I hate those shirts! Someone needs to sneak into his closet and throw them all out. Both Missy & Bryan could look so much more attractive if they would dress nicely. They have the money for nice clothes, they should stop remodeling their home and use the money where it counts.
He seriously looked super nice for the Murder Mystery Party. No a 3pc suit is not reasonable for everyday wear for him, but the man is not *horrible* looking when he dresses nicely and maturely. They both need a personal shopper.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I had to check my kids in and out of preschool

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:reposting from the last thread bc yes i am that person :lol:
I wish they would let Ollie stay at school all day. It really bugs the piss out of me that they get him after a half day every single day. Missy is too tired to take Missy so she calls poppa to take him to school. Lazy ass.
A-nen-o-me's FML.. these ignorant hillbillies..
Missy also needed her mom to come with her to pick Ollie up. The codependency is real. "I'm gonna check you out ok?" As in check him out of school EARLY? :roll:
The check me out part was so odd!! Like usually when you get out of school your parent picks you up and you go... you only check out if it’s bedore school ends (at least in Texas) almost like she had to go to the front office and tell them Ollie was leaving early... if not simply telling the teacher she was taking him would’ve been fine... there really is no need for him to be taken out early every time, he loves school!! But I think if he were to go to school all day Missy or Bryan would have to get their lazy asses up and go get him... it seems more convienet for him to be taken out early so that M&B can spend more time on the couch.
that's how it is here too. you are only checked out if you leave school before the end of the school day. So that means she is going to the office and checking him out early every single day. That would not slide here, you can get in deep shit with truancy officers for checking your kids out early every day.
Ot but relevant... At my daughters school there is one family of kids that their mom checks them out at 3:15 every. single. day. (our school day isn't over until 3:40) Their excuse is traffic, they don't want to sit in the pick up line after school to get the kids to they check them out early. These are also the same kids who told my daughter they got to take their Spring Break the week after everyone else did bc their vacation fell on that week and not the week before. My daughter thought they just got to pick another week, we were like no, that means they are absent for an entire week, after they were just out for a week for SB. They are 100% entitled and think that entire school revolves around them. The mom also just didn't bring her child to 80% of the soccer games bc they were on Saturdays and "we aren't spending every weekend doing soccer, thats not what we signed up for.." and then preceded to throw a fit bc her kid didn't start the games he was there for. The coach was like sorry, you dont show up, you don't start. They seriously remind me of the Lannings and how they will be once Ollie really gets in school. These parents went to the School Board and complained when they changed the policy at school that you cannot check your child out after 3pm any more (unless you have valid proof they need to leave)
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

I dunno ... she looked and acted SO drunk in her Instagram stories from that murder mystery party. And she appeared to have a small bottle of booze in her hands?

It's Missy we're talking about, here, so it's a sincerely tough call ... but I can't quite believe she would be THAT irresponsible. I sort of can, but that seems just so extreme even for her (and that is saying A LOT).

Maybe she was just happy and I have no idea what that looks like? What is anything?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy is clearly making up for lost time - kissing her kids and acting like she would drop her phone time for them (no pun intended). BryLard is all about "my wife is so amazing since she's making Finn's costume" - parents do this kind of stuff all the time!! It's nothing new - she's probably making him a GHOST costume...I could have sworn I saw some tulle so that was pretty weird. Finn is eating a pop-tart for breakfast when both of his parents are home and he's still under 2 years old?? Why don't they make him some nutritional meals for once! Wow - and then Missy got him a happy meal later on? This kid is going to have some serious health issues if they don't start giving him some REAL food soon! Finn was about to hit his head in the ending when he fell off the couch and Missy did her fake laugh - it's nice to see where her priorities are!!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lurkernomore wrote:
I dunno ... she looked and acted SO drunk in her Instagram stories from that murder mystery party. And she appeared to have a small bottle of booze in her hands?

It's Missy we're talking about, here, so it's a sincerely tough call ... but I can't quite believe she would be THAT irresponsible. I sort of can, but that seems just so extreme even for her (and that is saying A LOT).

Maybe she was just happy and I have no idea what that looks like? What is anything?
She's definitely the type that everything before the pink line doesn't count. Do those two weeks between ovulation and positive or stick are still a free for all.

:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:I know it's beating a dead horse, but this is a bump. Or she's got abysmal tone and an unresolved diastasis recti from her last pregnancy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a53d76.jpg[/img]

I wanna agree that this is a bump, but I've seen a "bump" plenty of other times and think it could just be the way her tummy is. I was SURE she had a bump a couple months ago when the speculation was high, and it turned out not to be. It's hard to say! Things could definitely go either way at this point.

Is it possible she miscarried at some point, I wonder? I can't imagine they wouldn't exploit that for views, but a couple months ago she was breaking out badly and forgetful and emotional (remember that plane ride she took on her own and had a meltdown because she lost her wallet and couldn't charge her phone? Image), we spotted the doppler, and she sure looked like she had a bump at one point...plus that was when the weight gain really started to come on fast (NOT trying to start up the weight argument again...please no Image...just stating the simple fact that she's gained some weight over the last couple months). That be stress- or mood-related after a miscarriage. I don't know, just a random thought. It seemed like something was up for awhile and she's seemed different since then, in my opinion. Anyone else think so? Just makes me wonder if something happened.

I need to rewatch the vlogs where she was just pregnant with Finn. I was a fan back then, so I didn't catch any of the stuff you guys have talked about. I'm sort of curious now, but I also don't want to give them the views. Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”