Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

MadeHD wrote:
aurora85 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I thought you guys would be interested in their company name...since they say they are "not a business" and all.

There are two entities. Two for Bryan and one for Missy. Anchor Productions, Inc. and Crown Studios, LLC.
Where did you find this?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Hi! Hope this helps! I like to use https://www.corporationwiki.com because you can search the name, not just the corporation.The California state business search website is here https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/.

I just want to note the production, Inc. company is raising an eyebrow for me....That's all I'm going to say.
I wonder why one's an Inc. and one's an LLC?

As someone starting a business I should know but I'm too lazy to look it up.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

lmmomSD wrote:So is "Crown Studio, LLC" because they're the King and Queen of Idaho?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I didn't look too deeply into it but I believe Crown Studios, LLC is for the house that they live in. It says "Real Estate". They do business there and if they get sued they have some protection...As far as why the one is an LLC...its just for self protection / asset protection.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

MadeHD wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So is "Crown Studio, LLC" because they're the King and Queen of Idaho?

I didn't look too deeply into it but I believe Crown Studios, LLC is for the house that they live in. It says "Real Estate". They do business there and if they get sued they have some protection...As far as why the one is an LLC...its just for self protection / asset protection.
Yeah, it looks like an accountant or bookkeeper signs all their related paperwork, so it's probably mainly for tax purposes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:

Yeah, it looks like an accountant or bookkeeper signs all their related paperwork, so it's probably mainly for tax purposes.
I was just making an admittedly bad joke about the choice of names. Not the LLC itself-- it's probably one of the few smart things they have done, money-wise.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

As an accountant I won't fault them for the businesses. It's the smartest, safest way to do what they're doing!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

MadeHD wrote:
aurora85 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I thought you guys would be interested in their company name...since they say they are "not a business" and all.

There are two entities. Two for Bryan and one for Missy. Anchor Productions, Inc. and Crown Studios, LLC.
Where did you find this?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Hi! Hope this helps! I like to use https://www.corporationwiki.com because you can search the name, not just the corporation.The California state business search website is here https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/.

I just want to note the production, Inc. company is raising an eyebrow for me....That's all I'm going to say.

I feel a bit pesky for bringing up stuff about Missy’s name again, and this might be a flub from the website (Corporation Wiki), but … if she changed her maiden name to be her middle name/hyphenated name … Her family ties are very strong.
*cough*

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I remember going through her DB friends list back in the day and a lot of her family and friends had their maiden and married names.

I don’t actually think she ever changed it to slamming though... just uses it as a stage name, if you will.

I mean... it says a lot that even Bryan went under Hollister at one point. Missy would never just be Lanning. Ever.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Lanning, not slamming
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

What the fuck is the point of Christmas if they get new toys every day anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Return to “Daily Bumps”