Title Credit : Kish

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but Finn's crib can convert into a toddler/day bed/double bed. Can't they buy bed rails to go on the toddler bed? Or are they waiting to buy both of the boys new matchy matchy beds so they can share a room?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Thanks for making the new thread, I've had zero time on a computer lately with a lot going on and doing one on Tapatalk is just annoying haha.

And it occurred to me that they didn't even really address the REAL "hate" comments they get about how much they have changed...probably because they know it and will never own up to it.

Having your kid sleep on the floor because you don't want to move them to a big bed (or out of their crib) is just dumb. And of course, poor Finn gets chastised for "stealing" Ollie's food, but does Prince Ollie ever get lectured for taking Finn's toys?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spacekitty »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Thanks for making the new thread, I've had zero time on a computer lately with a lot going on and doing one on Tapatalk is just annoying haha.

And it occurred to me that they didn't even really address the REAL "hate" comments they get about how much they have changed...probably because they know it and will never own up to it.

Having your kid sleep on the floor because you don't want to move them to a big bed (or out of their crib) is just dumb. And of course, poor Finn gets chastised for "stealing" Ollie's food, but does Prince Ollie ever get lectured for taking Finn's toys?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Does Finn even have toys of his own? His entire birthday seemed to be “ oh and Ollie can play with this too!”
The only thing Finn has to himself is his crib and they can’t be bothered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What, did they spend too much money on the Halloween bash to buy a freaking mattress for their son?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

My little girl (only a few weeks older than Finn) still sleeps in her crib too but she doesn’t even try to climb out. I have a bit of anxiety transitioning her to a toddler bed (put the toddler rail on the crib) but I’m still going to do it. Yes it will be inconvenient for me while she learns that she has to stay in bed but I know it is what is best for her and her age. Missy doesn’t care what is best for Finn, only what is convenient for her which is leaving Finn trapped in his crib so she can sleep/play on her phone. Poor Finn!

I too think that Bryan is wanting to transition Finn into a bed and Missy is the one saying no

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

All of mine transitioned our at 18 mos because a new one was moving in. I moved them out three mos before the new baby so they did not feel they lost their bed to the new baby. I had a baby gate at their door. Child number three got out every night and fell a sleep under his bed. The house was warm enough and the rooms were Wall to Wall carpeting so we let him. As an adult he sleeps in his bed. Even my youngest moved out around that time because she liked the big girl beds and wanted to be in them. Missy wants to be stuck in a time warp where her kids do not age and she does not have to do anything to promote their growth.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I thought it was oh so cute that Ollie fell asleep with his iPad on! That's definitely what normal children do!
I actually kind of liked the comments part of the video. It was cringey, then it was funny, then it was cringey, then it was funny.

I was also wondering if anyone here wrote any of the comments, but then I saw the comments, and chances are you guys didn write it. You have to be really stoopit to write the word 'stupid' incorrectly. Lol!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought it was oh so cute that Ollie fell asleep with his iPad on! That's definitely what normal children do!
I actually kind of liked the comments part of the video. It was cringey, then it was funny, then it was cringey, then it was funny.

I was also wondering if anyone here wrote any of the comments, but then I saw the comments, and chances are you guys didn write it. You have to be really stoopit to write the word 'stupid' incorrectly. Lol!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They didn't even really address hate comments. I wish like hell they would have reacted to some REAL hate they get. Not just stoopit (lol) troll comments. They don't have the balls to man up and address the real things they get hated on for.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with a kid napping on the floor. Finn was still able to sleep, and it's not like he was sleeping on a wooden floor. I feel like it's different if he's SLEEPING on the floor, but he was just napping.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with a kid napping on the floor. Finn was still able to sleep, and it's not like he was sleeping on a wooden floor. I feel like it's different if he's SLEEPING on the floor, but he was just napping.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

They definitely did not address any of the real hate comments. The ones that are dripping with truth. Add to that the irony of them reading comments about how they are terrible parents while their kids are dangerously climbing on the furniture behind them. It's negligence!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I didnt mind today's video.
And I don't blame them for not reading the more critical "hate" comments. Who wants to read that let alone acknowledge it?

I do think that they should be done with that crib! Bryan clearly thinks it's more annoying then useful at this point but missy (mimi) calls the shots around there
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

They've got to be high reading those comments. They dont seem themselves. For real though. "Lets get high and laugh at our comments"-seriously though if I had so many subscribers, which I'd never wish upon myself, but I'd have to be high to read the comments about my life.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy trying to justify her reasons for locking her child in the crib, the fact that she even said she zips him up in there just freaks me out listening to it - ofcourse he doesn't want to sleep in that! Why don't you sleep in a zipped up cage bitch? hahaha BryLard just wants attention so he chose those comments on purpose so Mithy could keep kissing his ass the entire time!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

There’s a big difference between addressing hate and addressing dissenting opinions. A lot of what they classify as hate is just people asking legitimate questions, disagreeing or voicing an opinion, or criticism. I thought it was good that they could laugh off the true hate - it was sort of cute and goofy. But if they were really so confident in themselves and their content, they could address the other stuff without serial Twitter blocking and music videos about defending their life and family.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They didn't read any of the good hate comments.. Those were deleted
Why are they so pressed on the boys sharing a room? Finn has his own things, they've showed him turning on all his noise machines.. Why take that away?
Couldnt bryan tilt the crib and pull the mattress out from under it and lay him on that? Id be afraid my carpet would smell like piss. But i guess hardwood floors are coming...
Pizza again.. I guess they think its a good balance of the food groups #pizzatodaypizzatomorrow

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ollie didn’t get a big boy bed until Missy and Bryan left town for something. Ollie was left with Mimi and Auntie. Then Mommy and Daddy said something and the next thing you know Ollie was in a big boy bed. I wonder how old Ollie was. Now to go find out. Hahaha!!
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ollie had barley turned two

Return to “Daily Bumps”