DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I always order a water alongside my alcohol at dinner so it’s possible but Bryan’s bathroom selfie.. such a weirdo
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Bryan’s bathroom selfie.. such a weirdo
Yeah, I was gonna say they must not be too busy making babies if Bryan is pretending he’s Harry Potter in the prefects’ bathroom Image
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

I live in the same neighborhood as Bryan’s sister Bev, and she shops at the same store as I do, so I’ve seen her a handful of times. Well I saw her again the other night, and she still has that little blue car Bryan bought her. I was sitting in my car waiting for my husband and didn’t realize we parked next to her until I looked up and she was getting in that little blue car. But I got to thinking. It’s pretty sad, how materialistic Bryan and Missy have become. His sister is still using the same old used car they bought her and I remember how grateful and happy she was that he did that for her. It’s not an old car, sure, but compared to their cars, you wouldn’t catch them owning and driving because it’s “beneath” them. They’ve bought her parents a house, helped their best friends move there, they have 3 (possibly 4?) brand new cars, a million dollar house, countless toys, spend thousands everyday and they take trips almost every month? What about his family? If they’re such big shot millionaires, why wouldn’t he want to take care of his sister and maybe buy her a new one too? Of course, I don’t know Bev and he very well could have offered and she declined, but seeing how they NEVER come to see his family or even mention them, it just makes me really sad for Bev. She seems like a very nice person and seems like she is the real definition of humble unlike the Lannings. Also, they went on a getaway? A getaway from their “thuper duper strethful” life of buying iPhones and throwing halloween parties and birthday parties? Aren’t getaways supposed to be for people who actually work hard for a living and earn getaways? Making millions of dollars from 10 year old viewers viewing your boring ass videos is not hard work. They don’t deserve what they have. Parents who work hard everyday and actually give two shits about their children’s well being, deserve what the Lanning’s have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I'm not really convinced this is a baby making trip, mostly because I don't think Missy would risk getting pregnant the old fashion way due to the possibility of having a boy. I'm totally convinced they will go the gender selection route and never mention a peep about it. I mean, their toddler-preteen audience doesn't care about the mechanics of it, they just want to see a baby girl.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

There’s no one Missy can fake being surprised to having a girl if she already knows, I think she’d fail miserably at it

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ I meant if they do gender selection btw sorry Tapatalk won’t let me edit

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

raynezrh wrote:I live in the same neighborhood as Bryan’s sister Bev, and she shops at the same store as I do, so I’ve seen her a handful of times. Well I saw her again the other night, and she still has that little blue car Bryan bought her. I was sitting in my car waiting for my husband and didn’t realize we parked next to her until I looked up and she was getting in that little blue car. But I got to thinking. It’s pretty sad, how materialistic Bryan and Missy have become. His sister is still using the same old used car they bought her and I remember how grateful and happy she was that he did that for her. It’s not an old car, sure, but compared to their cars, you wouldn’t catch them owning and driving because it’s “beneath” them. They’ve bought her parents a house, helped their best friends move there, they have 3 (possibly 4?) brand new cars, a million dollar house, countless toys, spend thousands everyday and they take trips almost every month? What about his family? If they’re such big shot millionaires, why wouldn’t he want to take care of his sister and maybe buy her a new one too? Of course, I don’t know Bev and he very well could have offered and she declined, but seeing how they NEVER come to see his family or even mention them, it just makes me really sad for Bev. She seems like a very nice person and seems like she is the real definition of humble unlike the Lannings. Also, they went on a getaway? A getaway from their “thuper duper strethful” life of buying iPhones and throwing halloween parties and birthday parties? Aren’t getaways supposed to be for people who actually work hard for a living and earn getaways? Making millions of dollars from 10 year old viewers viewing your boring ass videos is not hard work. They don’t deserve what they have. Parents who work hard everyday and actually give two shits about their children’s well being, deserve what the Lanning’s have.

I always thought Bev seemed to be a very sweet gal. It's too bad she couldn't just see her nephews without dealing with B&M. Bryan's mom seemed like a sweet gal too. I quit watching them ages ago. I hope they (Bev and Bryan's mom) are both happy in their lives. Money certainly doesn't buy happiness. I'm looking at you Bumps.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy has always been a bitch to Bev in the vlogs. When they bought her the car, she didn't go along, and when Bev was leaving to go home, she said "I love you" to Missy, and Missy just said "Yeah", and turned away. Everyone said "Oh Missy has trouble showing affection". No she doesn't. She shows affection just fine to people she wants to. And when they dropped her off at the airport after her last visit, they went to Hawaii with Jeff and Natalia. They have never ever taken her on one of their trips. And the worst is that even Kelsey gets to be "Auntie Kelsey" and Bev isn't "Aunt Bev". She's "Dada's sister". If it's true that Missy "keeps" Bryan from having a relationship with her, then he really needs to grow a pair.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Missy has always been a bitch to Bev in the vlogs. When they bought her the car, she didn't go along, and when Bev was leaving to go home, she said "I love you" to Missy, and Missy just said "Yeah", and turned away. Everyone said "Oh Missy has trouble showing affection". No she doesn't. She shows affection just fine to people she wants to. And when they dropped her off at the airport after her last visit, they went to Hawaii with Jeff and Natalia. They have never ever taken her on one of their trips. And the worst is that even Kelsey gets to be "Auntie Kelsey" and Bev isn't "Aunt Bev". She's "Dada's sister". If it's true that Missy "keeps" Bryan from having a relationship with her, then he really needs to grow a pair.

Missy always says yeah whenever someone who isn’t her family says she loves her or something similar. Bryan facetimed his mom when Ollie was born and she was over the moon how beautiful he was and said congrats if I remember right, and Missy said “yeah”

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh jeez, here Bryan goes with the “surprise” upgrade story again. The thuper famous pop star and his wife can’t possibly enjoy their trip with less than 4 bedrooms. And he had NO IDEA they were gonna upgrade him, you guys! (And I’m sure he didn’t even have to mention how he’s a YouTube celeb or whip out his inside sunglasses...)

Then he claims he’s “never been in something like this before.” Ok Bryan, ok. His eyes are so shifty throughout the whole explanation and he barely looks at the camera. Lies.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Oh my gosh, Finn with those tiny hands was adorable!!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan: We had no idea they were going to upgrade us!!!!

*cut to camera hiding in bushes, zooming in on Bryan as he speaks quietly on his cell phone*

Bryan: We want the best you have available. Yeah, my credit card info is-

:lol: You just know that's what happened. If only they had a camera crew who filmed everything so we could see behind the scenes. It would actually play out as an Office-like comedy if they showed him swearing they were surprisingly upgraded then switching to a couple days before where he's paying for a bigger place lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: They both look a little buzzed. And Bryan isn't doing his "I'm having so much fun I'm going to show you my tonsils!" grin. If he's tipsy, he might forget.
Why would anyone order a virgin fishbowl drink? I had virgin strawberry daiquiris and margaritas when I was pregnant, but didn't see the point in ordering a giant one-- with salt.

Maybe it’s Bryan’s drink but she’s just tasting it. It looks like there’s a pink lemonade in front of her. They love to throw out little things like that to mess with people so they’ll speculate either way - the carsickness/morning sickness thing, mentioning doctors appts, leaving the Doppler on the table (the house is neat as a pin thanks to the housekeeper - I don’t believe for one second that was accidental!), posing with alcohol. I think it all part of a little game they like to play to keep people guessing. She could just be having a drink because they’re trying and she’s not pregnant yet...but I also could totally see Bryan ordering that and making her pose with it just to make everyone think she’s not pregnant. He lives for that kind of thing, in my opinion.

I was going to say the same thing. She has two drinks in front of her and looks like she is just pretending to drink that.

I always order a non alcoholic drink when i'm drinking, especially with my meal. I always order a beer or mixed drink and a water. I don't like drinking my booze while i'm eating, no clue why. I'll drink my alcohol before and after i eat but not with my meal. Her having 2 drinks doesn't prove that it's not alcoholic to me. I think she was drinking. She was just a couple days ago on her SC someone said. I don;t think shes pregnant yet, but i do think they are at least not trying not preventing, IF they didnt sneek away for the sole purpose of babymaking.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

they get a "surprise upgrade" every damn time they travel. I wish that shit happened to me.. lol
Hellraiser590
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hellraiser590 »

Anyone notice how missy is wearing looser and looser clothing. They will mention come Xmas or even thanksgiving that missy is preggers. Huge surprise...... not. Watch it come out looking like corbin from steps to wonder
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay, don't tell me they're not making a baby...

1. I, too, would immediately make a baby with a man if he took me on a gondola ride :lol:
2. Missy was holding Bryan's arm as they walked down the street
3. She invited Bryan into a hammock and almost seemed upset that he didn't get into it with her
4. She never likes him yet now she seems to? Unless she had a breakthrough and became a more loving person, it just spells out B-A-B-Y
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yea. Theyre both f'ed in the head
*insert missys fake annoying laugh*

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:they get a "surprise upgrade" every damn time they travel. I wish that shit happened to me.. lol
I'm pretty sure us normal people without disposable millions to bribe (or flat out pay) with would get, "Sorry, we're overbooked. We can offer you a dusty, haunted closet."
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote: :lol: You just know that's what happened. If only they had a camera crew who filmed everything so we could see behind the scenes. It would actually play out as an Office-like comedy if they showed him swearing they were surprisingly upgraded then switching to a couple days before where he's paying for a bigger place lol
Omg, I want this to be a thing. You should pitch this idea to Netflix Image With all the OTT YouTube “stars” these days, this would actually make a really funny show.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:they get a "surprise upgrade" every damn time they travel. I wish that shit happened to me.. lol
Do you have 3 million fans? Were you the only known 3rd grader to sing in the 4th grade choir? Are you “nominated” for a Grammy? Was your album next to Adele and Beyoncé on iTunes charts for 3 hours?

Come on, Playsinrain, lower your expectations here ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”