DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1dc04a.jpg[/img]

I knew this whole thing wasn’t brylards idea. They really are trying to get that vlog footage go viral. Besides the ice company has already done something like this before...five years ago.
So I’m guessing that between the new room and this “waste of money melting stunt”, these two have spent close to $20,000. That’s not even counting Christmas.
Think of all the good they could have done with that amount of $$$. Look at Casey neistat’s Christmas video. That’s something those kids will always remember. I know Samsung was part of it but believe me people won’t side eye that like this stunt of the lumps. I also wonder what Katie and Cullen think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Katie and Cullen would probably do it too,if they had that many subscribers, honestly. I don't think they are above any of this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I think the overall picture is what matters most here. There are probably many wonderfully behaved, respectful little kids who might do something like call their parents “guys.” And it would be fine, because their parents are teaching them to be good people and different families do things different ways. But then there are kids who are allowed to whatever they want, whenever they want - and, in this case, “guys” is most definitely disrespectful. I know the “minions” think we nitpick everything, but I always think that if the things we harp on were just isolated incidents and Ollie and Finn were well-rounded, great kids, then we probably wouldn’t judge. It’s the fact that we see an ongoing pattern of behaviors that is concerning. The “guys” example falls into this category, for sure.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I think the overall picture is what matters most here. There are probably many wonderfully behaved, respectful little kids who might do something like call their parents “guys.” And it would be fine, because their parents are teaching them to be good people and different families do things different ways. But then there are kids who are allowed to whatever they want, whenever they want - and, in this case, “guys” is most definitely disrespectful. I know the “minions” think we nitpick everything, but I always think that if the things we harp on were just isolated incidents and Ollie and Finn were well-rounded, great kids, then we probably wouldn’t judge. It’s the fact that we see an ongoing pattern of behaviors that is concerning. The “guys” example falls into this category, for sure.

I was about to say the exact same thing! I don’t mind my kids calling older family members, “guys,” but my kids are incredibly respectful people. The thing that makes it disrespectful for Ollie to use that term is that he is a disrespectful kid in general. Again not his fault. His parents haven’t taught him any better. This is the kid who will answer, “What?” when someone calls his name. I bet he is just a JOY in the classroom. Hopefully the teachers can teach him respect since his parents haven’t!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bethypooh51 wrote:How much did that friggin room cost?? I can only imagine. It is good they have these videos so one day when they are broke they can look back on what they blew all their money on. Seriously over the top!!

If youtube doesnt delete their channel

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:For those of you who are parents? Do you allow your kids to call you stuff like “guys”...

I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I'd be pissed. Im not a friend to my kids.

Doesnt surprise me they are copying Logan Paul.. He probably jizzed his pregnant lady romper when he saw that truck pull up

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
queentee20 wrote:For those of you who are parents? Do you allow your kids to call you stuff like “guys”...

I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking

Doesnt surprise me they are copying Logan Paul.. He probably jizzed his pregnant lady romper when he saw that truck pull up

And Bryan only wants to be a friend to his kids. Not a father. Certainly not an authority figure! He calls Ollie "buddy" _all the time_. He doesn't discipline at all. And he and Missy aren't teaching the boys to respect others at all. I was going to say "respect their elders", but it's not just that. It's anyone.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

When I was younger, and the moment wasn't serious, I called my parents "guys". Kinda like if I was really trying to say something quickly. But, if the situation was serious, I'd say "yes ma'am" and "yes sir".

I wouldn't say you're nitpicking. Some parents don't allow that at all.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:

And Bryan only wants to be a friend to his kids. Not a father. Certainly not an authority figure! He calls Ollie "buddy" _all the time_. He doesn't discipline at all. And he and Missy aren't teaching the boys to respect others at all. I was going to say "respect their elders", but it's not just that. It's anyone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ollie and Finn rebel against their parents forcing them to call them Mama and Dada, and they start calling them Missy and Bryan at some point. It won’t be long before those kids realize that their parents treat them like babies! Older kids do not like being treated as little kids once they are more self aware. They want to be treated in a way that is appropriate for their age! They want discipline. They want respect. They want responsibility. But constantly calling them babies and toddlers is going to catch up to The Lumps when their teenaged boys realize they’ve been treated like babies their entire lives. Those preteen years are going to be a bitch! LOL! I can see it now! “You don’t tell me what to do, Missy! You can’t tell me how to feel, Bryan!” The Lumps are digging their own graves by not teaching those boys respect!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Theirmom wrote:Doubled up on the vlog again. They’re all wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Is it really necessary to be so deceptive about everything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I caught that too. I wish they'd just own up to it

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Today & yesterday's vlog[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5d414e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 424438.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

New thread yet.. The winter wonderland is going to be a shitstorm.. Im thinking of watching Logan Paul just to see how much they copy

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”