DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This comment is gone now.. also, the number of comments actually went DOWN from the time i started reading through them until the time i was finished and refreshed them again, by about 5... Shout out to whoever is on comment delete duty today!!
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

cat9480 wrote:I really hope the iPhone in Ollie’s stocking on Instagram is purely for Walmart sponsorship purposes. He wouldn’t get his “toddler” an iPhone...would he? Lol. I can’t imagine he would, but then a little part of me thinks that he just might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course it isn’t really for Ollie. IF they did buy him a phone it would be an iPhone X so Bryan could brag about a toddler having the newest iPhone. “Whoa Bro, cool iPhone!”.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: You will be blocked by them on YT soon, you can tell by your profile pic that's your comment.....
I'll let you know.
Don't feel bad if you are. It's practically a badge of honor here, lol.
They block anyone who speaks the truth. Their excuse is that they "don't want negativity". But constructive criticism isn't "negativity". What they mean is that they want ass-kissing only. And they don't mind negativity at all. As long as it's not directed at them. Their minions can call you names, and rake you over the coals. That is just fine. Just don't say anything but sunshine and rainbows and unicorns directed at the Lannings!
Sorry, I am feeling extra cynical this week. Holiday crabbiness. But Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukak, Happy Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, or Festivus-- whatever you celebrate!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Oh yess lol. I AM blocked by Bryan on IG and Cassie and Missy on twitter. But I didn't know you can block people on YT though.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Playsinrain wrote:
This comment is gone now.. also, the number of comments actually went DOWN from the time i started reading through them until the time i was finished and refreshed them again, by about 5... Shout out to whoever is on comment delete duty today!!
I'm glad it's gone, at least I know they read it. Image
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

100midas wrote:
janem wrote: Just like everything else these two do this whole new room thing is rushed. I’m sure it could have waited until after Christmas. Isn’t Ollie’s room decorated for Christmas? Sure it’s not his gift. She kept talking about it being Ollie’s room but it’s both boys.
Maybe an announcement about upcoming baby. Just seems so rushed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing earlier. I can't imagine why they would be doing it now. They picked the most hectic week of the year to transition Finn to a toddler bed. And we know they'll be complaining about him if it doesn't go well. I can see a TODDLER RUINS CHRISTMAS!! SLEEPING DISASTER title in their future.

The timing is really weird. They could do a pregnancy announcement without the shared room being done - it’s not like a baby would need the room for another year. Remember how she did Finn’s room at the old house and NEVER used it because she had him in their bedroom? So there’s really no rush to have it emptied, even if she’s pregnant. I think they are either desperate for “interesting” content, or they need Finn’s room for some project the are cooking up. Maybe they are hiring a live-in nanny who needs a room. Or, maybe Nancy and Bev are coming to visit for Christmas and they need a place to stay! LOL...

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Was Pay-ton at the concert? I didn't notice her

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

How is the school okay with this? I guess there's nothing technically wrong about posting a video of all the kids' faces and making money off it?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

natalka81 wrote:How is the school okay with this? I guess there's nothing technically wrong about posting a video of all the kids' faces and making money off it?
No ads played for me.. Maybe if hes not making $$ its fine

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:How is the school okay with this? I guess there's nothing technically wrong about posting a video of all the kids' faces and making money off it?
There are actually rules against posting video of children in an area where privacy should be a concern, like in front of a school. They could get in trouble for posting video of the other kids like that if any of the parents objected to it.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

onbreak wrote:

There's a ad midway for me.

And no, it's still not fine. He doesn't have permission from every parent

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Ok, so something I have been curious about for months is why Missy drives them *everywhere* now. Over the summer, my theory was that maybe Bryan’s license was suspended - but then I saw him driving a couple times. It seems like she’s always driving when it’s the whole family, but sometimes he drives when it’s just the two of them. I could be wrong, but I felt like Missy never drove, back when they were in their rental house. In fact, didn’t she even say she hated to drive? I could definitely be remembering things wrong, so correct me if I am!

Any theories on this? I wouldn’t think it was so strange if it didn’t seem like Missy decided she liked to drive out of the blue. Why the change?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Acbsktbll wrote:
onbreak wrote:

There's a ad midway for me.

And no, it's still not fine. He doesn't have permission from every parent

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Wouldn’t it be interesting if a teacher or a parent from the school found the channel, saw this vlog, and reported it? Or better yet, threatened to sue for having their child in a vlog without having the opportunity to sign a release? Am I a terrible person for wanting this to happen? Haha! They should take parents’ and kids’ rights to privacy seriously! Hypocrites!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

cat9480 wrote:Ok, so something I have been curious about for months is why Missy drives them *everywhere* now. Over the summer, my theory was that maybe Bryan’s license was suspended - but then I saw him driving a couple times. It seems like she’s always driving when it’s the whole family, but sometimes he drives when it’s just the two of them. I could be wrong, but I felt like Missy never drove, back when they were in their rental house. In fact, didn’t she even say she hated to drive? I could definitely be remembering things wrong, so correct me if I am!

Any theories on this? I wouldn’t think it was so strange if it didn’t seem like Missy decided she liked to drive out of the blue. Why the change?

I think it's because BryLard loves to the control the camera angles all the time so maybe he wants to hold the camera and not be filmed when he's sitting - just a guess hahaha Can Ollie not even say Fred? He is always saying "Fwed" - so let me get this straight, Ollie was already late getting to school and then they picked him up early too? I know they had the performance but come on this kid hardly even goes! 2:30 mark - Finn is still in diapers!! Isn't it time to start potty training him? I mean they have nothing else going on in their "busy" days of useless shopping and going out to eat 3 meals a day! Missy actually admitted that Ollie was zoning out during the performance - does she know that kid zones out on a daily basis??

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

cat9480 wrote:Ok, so something I have been curious about for months is why Missy drives them *everywhere* now. Over the summer, my theory was that maybe Bryan’s license was suspended - but then I saw him driving a couple times. It seems like she’s always driving when it’s the whole family, but sometimes he drives when it’s just the two of them. I could be wrong, but I felt like Missy never drove, back when they were in their rental house. In fact, didn’t she even say she hated to drive? I could definitely be remembering things wrong, so correct me if I am!

Missy has mentioned a couple times that she’s started getting pretty bad motion sickness. I get bad motion sickness, and being the driver seems to help it.

Or Bryan day drinks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:roll:
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I had a mid-vlog ad!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Ollies preschool was out at noon that day. The performance was at 4pm. I wonder if they got him out earlier than that. I’d really be angry that my kids face was all over the Internet. I was wondering if Ollie even had any friends at school except Payton. I was wondering if she was at the performance too.
I think there is something to Bryan not driving. I’m not sure her excuse of car sickness is true.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What was up with her red eyes? I mean i look rough in the morning too, but the red circles seemed weird.
Were they in a new car? I thought they had tinted windows

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

why didnt they let us hear the kids sing instead put some annoying soundtrack over it?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

gatorade wrote:why didnt they let us hear the kids sing instead put some annoying soundtrack over it?

A bunch of Xmas songs are surprisingly under copyright.
:roll:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another late vlog. Wonder what the excuse is this ti,e?

Return to “Daily Bumps”