Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by janem »

lmmomSD wrote:
sb613 wrote:
janem wrote:
Brag much Brylard? Wonder if this is true or if he even knows/understands what Bitcoin is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What makes you think he doesn't or that it's not true?

Someone else mentioned that gains are taxable. Of course they are, no different than any other investment or income. Not sure why that's always brought up as if it's some sort of negative point.
Because people like Jackson Wood (Shay's brother in law) are going around saying it's not taxable. And for some reason, people seem to believe him. ImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly what I meant! Bryan seems to be someone who would go with a “craze” especially since he fangirls the shaytards, without really understanding the whole thing. Besides why even post something like that? Does he think it makes him look like a credible big shot?

sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sb613 wrote:
janem wrote:
Brag much Brylard? Wonder if this is true or if he even knows/understands what Bitcoin is.

What makes you think he doesn't or that it's not true?

Someone else mentioned that gains are taxable. Of course they are, no different than any other investment or income. Not sure why that's always brought up as if it's some sort of negative point.
Because people like Jackson Wood (Shay's brother in law) are going around saying it's not taxable. And for some reason, people seem to believe him. ImageImage

Oh interesting that would clear up a lot- I noticed a TON of comments about the taxes on GG but had no idea why. I follow him on Twitter and I'm not sure I've ever seen him claim that Bitcoin isn't taxable. Did he do that in a video or something? In response to janem, I highly doubt that Bryan would be able to invest in Bitcoin without doing his own research first as the process can be kind of complicated. And I think he would post it because people are trying to help spread the word that Bitcoin is a good investment. The more that people buy Bitcoin, the more Bitcoin is worth, and the more Bitcoin is worth the closer it gets to being able to actually be used like a legitimate currency.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

sb613 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sb613 wrote: What makes you think he doesn't or that it's not true?

Oh interesting that would clear up a lot- I noticed a TON of comments about the taxes on GG but had no idea why. I follow him on Twitter and I'm not sure I've ever seen him claim that Bitcoin isn't taxable. Did he do that in a video or something? In response to janem, I highly doubt that Bryan would be able to invest in Bitcoin without doing his own research first as the process can be kind of complicated. And I think he would post it because people are trying to help spread the word that Bitcoin is a good investment. The more that people buy Bitcoin, the more Bitcoin is worth, and the more Bitcoin is worth the closer it gets to being able to actually be used like a legitimate currency.
I think if you keep it in bitcoin it's not taxable but as soon as you cash in for real money it is taxable. But if you used bitcoin funds to make purchases you wouldn't owe taxes on it because bitcoin is not real money.... It's like a currency for people trying to evade taxes... It sort of operates in a gray area of the law right now.

Sorry, I know it's kinda off topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

msrubeus wrote:
sb613 wrote:
I think if you keep it in bitcoin it's not taxable but as soon as you cash in for real money it is taxable. But if you used bitcoin funds to make purchases you wouldn't owe taxes on it because bitcoin is not real money.... It's like a currency for people trying to evade taxes... It sort of operates in a gray area of the law right now.

Sorry, I know it's kinda off topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Bitcoin is real money, it's just not USD, and it's not a currency for people who want to evade taxes, it's a currency for people who are expecting USD to become obsolete one day. For others it's just an opportunity to make a profit. Most people who own Bitcoin right now are holding on and waiting for it to become more popular- there's a running joke about a guy who used his Bitcoin in 2013- now worth thousands of dollars- to order two pizzas. The joke is basically don't be that guy. But yeah anyone planning on cashing out on Bitcoin and treating it like an investment are aware that their gains are taxable. Some people are planning on not reporting because there are various reasons that the IRS might not technically ever find out, but anyone who wants to stay legally good is planning on paying their taxes.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Soooo what is up with the photoshop tricks on the thumbnails? BryLard is always the same size as Ollie - which is clearly impossible! If you pause the vlog at 4:58 you get a real sense of reality right there! Why can't he just except what he looks like? I could care less what he looks like - but it seriously makes me laugh every time I see a pic of him on Twitter that has been altered with and you kind of wonder why he even bothers doing that! Corbin and Kelsey actually looked really cute in their costumes - Missy just needs any excuse to take care of June so she can pretend it's her daughter and she's married to Corbin hahaha
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Nothing says good old-fashioned Christmas cheer more than trapping a grown man dressed as an elf in a cage in your house to decorate pre-made gingerbread cookies in large plastic packages with toxic-looking icing and nerds candy while your parents film you for the whole internet world to 'enjoy'.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im not watching.. Just came to say all the thumbnails should have Finn in them

Should we bet bitcoins when they'll break his little spirit?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Serious eye roll for Missy's new twitter profile pic y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 653888.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

abbytalks12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 653888.jpg[/img]

But doesn't she usually get a Venti? Trying to cut back, lol?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

lmmomSD wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 653888.jpg[/img]

But doesn't she usually get a Venti? Trying to cut back, lol?

That useless mooch of a photographer of theirs sure takes creative pics. Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I haven’t watched, but I lost it when I opened up YouTube and saw Corbin in that elf getup. Why are they all so desperate for attention?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Anything Jake Paul does makes me gag. He's got Christmas merch, yo. It's lit. Everything is lit. He's a highschool dropout driving a $450,000 car. And the only word he uses to describe things is "lit". Because he has no vocabulary.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Corbyn dressed as the elf had me dying and Kelsey in those elf shoes what a pair of idiots

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Are you serious? I haven't checked in on jake paul in a while.. My daughter is all *gucci gang* now .. Ugh!
Bryan wants to be Jake Paul so bad. The # $ ... Johnson fam does a few of his same things too.. But Ihaven't watched them since the babyannouncement and who knows before that

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queentee20 wrote:If missy is SO girl crazy why is she never all goo goo gaga over bailey? I’ve NEVER seen in her be all over bailey or over the moon when bailey is over? She treats her like a normal child IMO....

So does missy just like the idea of a BABY girl???
Yep.

As soon as Missy's princess he's old enough to have an identity of her own Missy will lose interest. Much like her bestie Ellie, she likes the attention SHE will get from having a cute baby girl... it has nothing to really do with the daughter herself.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I haven’t posted in so long but I wanted to comment on the photographer and pictures. I’m a photographer myself and for sure Brooke should have been directing Missy in that picture and she wasn’t. Not to mention the edit is terrible. Of course all of Brooke’s work looks basically the same so it expected.

Side note, pretty pleasantly surprised at Ollie’s reaction when Finn knocked over the tower. I would have expected him to get mad or even cry but he didn’t. That’s actually really good.

Also, and maybe I’m confused but I swear I always thought Bailey was the same age as Ollie. Wasn’t she the one in the one Look Whose Vlogging episode where they made it seem like Ollie had a crush on her and then found out she’s his cousin? Or was that a different cousin?!

Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

Super off topic but I hope they don’t ha e another baby and have it end up a girl.. poor Finn would be the middle child to Missy’s golden cold and princess.. just a thought. Poor Finn.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Marley+Oden wrote:Super off topic but I hope they don’t ha e another baby and have it end up a girl.. poor Finn would be the middle child to Missy’s golden cold and princess.. just a thought. Poor Finn.
Not off topic at all! It's definitely been discussed that Finn would be all but forgotten if they have a girl. A lot of people agree with you!

Return to “Daily Bumps”