DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Today's video is not available now..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0e5ce1.jpg[/img]
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Can I just say that I CANNOT STAND Missy’s little excited faces and moves she always does when Bryan talks and she doesn’t know what else to do. She grins like a Cheshire cat and awkwardly bops back and fourth....it’s so contrived and strange, and I get so much secondhand embarrassment from it! She is looking ROUGH these days, too.

Of course Ollie gets the cool top bunk (I mean, Finn is too young for it, but still - it would’ve always been Ollie’s anyway), of course it’s “Ollie’s room that he’s sharing with Finn,” and of course there are random stock photos in Finn’s baby pic frame that Missy has been too lazy to update for TWO years

They are most definitely going to grow out of this house soon. The room is really cool, but that shared closet is not going to cut it once they are trying to store bigger kids clothing and the boys start to develop their own interests. There’s no room for each boy to have his own storage space or privacy. It’s cute now when they’re little, but they are going to need that as they grow and develop into their own little people. The mural is awesome, too, but it takes up so much space if they want to leave it uncovered - like, no furniture and such against that whole wall. They already even have he bathroom door blocked off with a storage caddy.

There’s apparently plenty of room for their friends to sleep over. Ummm...what friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote: Had to laugh how many times he kept saying “I,I ordered, I did this....”
Like “authentic New York acorns” ImageImageImageImage

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ladyju28 wrote:Today's video is not available now..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0e5ce1.jpg[/img]
There was weird music over the intro...he might just be fixing that?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

cat9480 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Today's video is not available now..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0e5ce1.jpg[/img]
There was weird music over the intro...he might just be fixing that?

Must be.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
cat9480 wrote:What is this “handle with pain” package all about? He has a zillion tweets about it. Is it some sort of joke? Did a DB hater intercept his package and sabotage it? Did he ask the Etsy person to make and ship his custom frames in 48 hours (a la the muralist?) and they were offended? Was he pompous and rude to someone and they retaliated? I don’t understand.

ImageImage

It’s a thing you can do. You order something you don’t care about, make the delivery instructions “deliver with pain”, and your “gift” to your delivery team is to pummel the shit out of it. You’re also supposed to tip generously afterwards. It’s a fun thing to do. I’m actually surprised it’s something Bryan would even come up with on his own.
But he's acting like he was surprised. "The two custom frames I ordered were ruined"? It doesn't sound like _he_ ordered it that way. And was the "pics because it happened" a nod to us calling BS on some of his prior boasts about celebrities sitting next to Ollie in First Class because he didn't post any pictures?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote: I think it's only natural though. They just haven't taught him, and it's up to THEM. Not for Ollie to figure out himself.
Oh, I think we all pretty much agree that 99% of Ollie's problems are the results of shitty parenting. Laziness, the inability to say no, some burning desire to "give him everything we never had", without realizing that the important things are free, and especially in Bryan's case, a desire to be Ollie's "buddy" and not his father. I could excuse some of Bryan's fathering flaws because he never had a good male role model, but he has so many opportunities to learn. There is so much information available. Books, the internet, parenting classes, therapy. If you know you're clueless about how to parent because you didn't have a good role model, you do something about it. You don't just pass your issues or a whole new set onto the next generation. And he's perfectly willing to whine about not having a good role model when it suits him--"I had to have Jared show me how to tie a tie because I never had a father to show me" (and he could have googled that too). But he's not willing to do what it takes to make sure his children grow up to be good people.
And Missy? She just doesn't want to be bothered. Being a a wife and mother didn't live up to her fantasy, so she has pretty much checked out. But she sure likes the money that those boys bring in!

Haven’t he and Missy been together since he was 15-16 years old? Jim was his father figure. 16 is plenty young for your girlfriend’s dad (who he lived with) to have an appreciable impact on you.
But I don't know how good a father figure Jim was. Look how Missy turned out. Cassie seems ok though. Unsure about Jimmy. He still lives at home, doesn't he?

You're right though. And like I said, he is happy to pull out the "I never had a father around" card when it benefits him, but he never _does_ anything about it. My ex knew his parents weren't the best role models, and he took a parenting class when we split up and he had the kids alone 50% of the time. He still screws up a lot, but at least he tried. Bryan has such an amazing opportunity to be an incredible father. He doesn't have to work outside the home. He has plenty of disposable income, and _time_. But he'd rather buy toys and stick.his sons in the playroom with the TV going.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Doubled up on the vlog again. They’re all wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Is it really necessary to be so deceptive about everything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

lmmomSD wrote:But he's acting like he was surprised. "The two custom frames I ordered were ruined"? It doesn't sound like _he_ ordered it that way.

Someone commented on his tweet asking if he asked for those delivery instructions, and he liked the tweet.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But he's acting like he was surprised. "The two custom frames I ordered were ruined"? It doesn't sound like _he_ ordered it that way.

Someone commented on his tweet asking if he asked for those delivery instructions, and he liked the tweet.
So he is basically attention seeking and bragging. "My custom-made frames"-- but I have so much money, I can order custom made items just to have them ruined. On purpose. Don't you wish you were me? Aren't you envious?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There’s plenty of room in there for a dresser on the mural wall. I suspect that once the novelty of the mural wears off, the dresser will make its way back.
Alternatively, they could have worked the bookshelf tree into the mural, and kept the dresser where it was originally.
The tent will last as long as the teepee did. Or it’ll get moved into the play room.
I wonder if the play room will eventually be converted into Bryan’s office, and his current office into a bedroom if/when each kid wants a room of their own. Or will Finderella have to squat in the guest room on the opposite side of the house?

What am I thinking? These spendhards will put an addition on before Bry-Bry gives up his office.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Surprisingly, I can't point out anything I dislike about the boys' room! The camping theme is really nice too, and much better than Ollie's theme.

I would love to sleep in the top bunk of Ollie and Finn's bunk bed, tbh it looks really comfy to me. But the only thing I can see going wrong witht that is the boys jumping out of it :(. They let them do it in the pool, I can't see anything keeping them from doing it in the bed.

Notice he keeps saying it's Ollie's room that he shares with Finn? Just call it THEIR room!

Does this mean that they had to take out that unnecessary light underneath Ollie's bed?

P.s. Did anyone else find that light unnecessary too? Just wondering.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don’t get the whole “themed” bedrooms thing. It just seems unnecessary. It’s only cool for, at most, a few months.

I just don’t see what’s wrong with letting the kids pick out their own wall colour, curtains and bedding, and maybe toy/book shelves. Why all the decor and knickknacks? More to dust and get broken.
It just seems like something they did for the vlog. It serves no practical purpose, and the boys didn’t seem to care about anything other than the bunk beds. They seemed way more excited about sharing a room than how it was decorated.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Holy fucking SHIT!!

They’ve done it. They’ve actually surprised me by buying the stupidest fucking thing that none of us could ever even imagine.

Guys.

They’ve shipped in an entire hill of Fucking. SNOW! They’re sledding on Missy’s instagram right now.

They.Bought.Snow.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I’m at a complete loss for words! This really does take the cake. All this for vlog footage. If this doesn’t show how completely ridiculous they are I don’t know what would. Who does this? Better yet, why????

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

For some reason this vlog struck me as one of the most awful ever. The room is nice and the kids seemed happy, but it was just SUCH a glaring example of Lanning obnoxiousness. Are you so excited you have a new room? What is your favourite part of the new room? Look, this is a squirrel! Look this is a lamp! Constant screaming and shouting, telling the kids what to look at, how to feel, how "cool" everything was, it was so sad. In the end it had almost nothing to do with two little boys enjoying their first shared bedroom and everything to do with their parents boasting about the stuff they put in it. I have to stop watching!!! I'm going to need therapy soon!!!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sorry. Double post. I had convinced myself that the snow thing was a hoax or something. I don't usually bother with instagram but I decided to check it out (again: I need help) and discovered the truth. I am also speechless. While playing in the snow was probably one of the more engaging activities they could do with their boys, there is NOTHING that justifies the environmental cost of hauling human made snow to their 57 degree "property" for an afternoon of social media material.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

The amount of falls and scrapes that will take place in that room - I think Bran and Missy don't realize the real age of their kids yet! Bunkbeds are not safe for toddlers.....well let's see how many bruises will be on Finn's face and they don't mention why they are there! He "found" the dollar bill....yeah that is the bill Ollie gets everyday for saying things like "yeahhhh" and "byeeeee boop" :D OMG Bryan pressures the kids so much - like they didn't even have time to look around properly without his "do you like it?" fifty times popping up!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 6a9505.jpg[/img]

Pretty sure this is the bed from restoration hardware. The artist tagged RH on his IG. Like this it’s $3000. They got the bunk bed so it’s more. In the picture they show a camp lantern. Hahaha brylard made it sound like this was all his idea. Nope. Pretty sure we’ll see a carbon copy of this catalog room. Except way darker. The room is just too small. She said they weren’t having a dresser, so what are they doing with all of the “old” furniture????

You are so smart.
I told my daughter, if we find that lantern we'd know the theme.. She rolled her eyes at me lol
Of course its RH

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

“WHAT DO YOU THINK OLLIE!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?”

.”.........good.”