Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Theirmom »

coolusername1236 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Why doesn't she bite the bullet and just go to idaho ... Ffs let the boys play in real snow at their grandma's

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I was thinking that they should just vacation too! They have the money for it, and they can mark off that map we haven't seen in months.
The map is in their weird, long hallway next to the giant canvas photo prints.
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The only thing I've ever bought from the icehouse near me is a liquor luge .. Hope they got one for the fireball

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

natalka81 wrote:For some reason this vlog struck me as one of the most awful ever. The room is nice and the kids seemed happy, but it was just SUCH a glaring example of Lanning obnoxiousness. Are you so excited you have a new room? What is your favourite part of the new room? Look, this is a squirrel! Look this is a lamp! Constant screaming and shouting, telling the kids what to look at, how to feel, how "cool" everything was, it was so sad. In the end it had almost nothing to do with two little boys enjoying their first shared bedroom and everything to do with their parents boasting about the stuff they put in it. I have to stop watching!!! I'm going to need therapy soon!!!
Yes with them telling their kids how to feel and what’s cool, my favorite thing is watching my kids and when my one year old says oh cool to something new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

It’s funny...before I watched their instastories I saw Christina Aguilera’s fiancé had an instastory too so I watched his first and he was doing the exact same thing, having that machine blow snow onto a bunch of hay bails.

See I expect this from a billionaire musical artist like Christina Aguilera but then I saw Bryan doing the same thing.

sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

I think B&M must be doing the room theme for the purpose of showing off but I don't think it's a totally new trend either. My mom was obsessed with all of that home improvement TV stuff and every bedroom in our house always had a theme. I had a Disney princess themed room that she poured her heart into. She also LOVED the Parade of Homes and eventually built her dream house and was able to get it entered into one of those tours. Coincidentally in that house she did a camping themed room for my little brother- she painted the same exact type of wall mural herself and my dad homemade a loft bed with a little video game space underneath, painted to look like a trailer. She never used the internet for her ideas though, and she's never had social media or cared about showing off. She did everything by hand and it was definitely a passion for her.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1dc04a.jpg[/img]

I knew this whole thing wasn’t brylards idea. They really are trying to get that vlog footage go viral. Besides the ice company has already done something like this before...five years ago.
So I’m guessing that between the new room and this “waste of money melting stunt”, these two have spent close to $20,000. That’s not even counting Christmas.
Think of all the good they could have done with that amount of $$$. Look at Casey neistat’s Christmas video. That’s something those kids will always remember. I know Samsung was part of it but believe me people won’t side eye that like this stunt of the lumps. I also wonder what Katie and Cullen think.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote:So I’m guessing that between the new room and this “waste of money melting stunt”, these two have spent close to $20,000. That’s not even counting Christmas.

Yeah, for what they spent on snow and a fancy bedroom that will be redesigned in a year, the could’ve sent one of the boys to college for a year. I know they don’t need college, because they are thuper famouth and will be successful YouTube stars for their entire lives Image So fine, $20,000 would be a great investment in their own business or tech school or money to live on while they do an apprenticeship - whatever, but there’s got to be a better use for it! I hope that one day Ollie and Finn ask these two the hard questions...for one, why did you blow all our YouTube money on snow instead of our futures?

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

These two numpties, I swear. Fine, get the snow because you can't do anything normal anymore, but why not invite some less-fortunate kiddos over to enjoy it? I'm sure their church or ollie's "school" could've helped gather up some families that would love a "snow day". Or maybe I'm the ass and they are planning to do something tomorrow, but if not, what a missed opportunity.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

How much did that friggin room cost?? I can only imagine. It is good they have these videos so one day when they are broke they can look back on what they blew all their money on. Seriously over the top!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And California is still in terrible fire danger. We haven't had any appreciable rain this year. Santa Barbara and Montecito (where really incredibly wealthy people live) are burning. LA just had a devastating fire, and there was one not more than 30 miles away from them just a couple of weeks ago, where people got horribly burned saving racehorses at a training center, and 43 horses died.

But yeah! Let's leave our refrigerator door open and run water while we're talking, and truck in snow so our stupid minions have something to watch and be jealous of. Carbon footprint? Who cares? Let's leave the biggest, most badass carbon footprint we can!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1dc04a.jpg[/img]

I knew this whole thing wasn’t brylards idea. They really are trying to get that vlog footage go viral. Besides the ice company has already done something like this before...five years ago.
So I’m guessing that between the new room and this “waste of money melting stunt”, these two have spent close to $20,000. That’s not even counting Christmas.
Think of all the good they could have done with that amount of $$$. Look at Casey neistat’s Christmas video. That’s something those kids will always remember. I know Samsung was part of it but believe me people won’t side eye that like this stunt of the lumps. I also wonder what Katie and Cullen think.

Katie and Cullen would probably do it too,if they had that many subscribers, honestly. I don't think they are above any of this.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I think the overall picture is what matters most here. There are probably many wonderfully behaved, respectful little kids who might do something like call their parents “guys.” And it would be fine, because their parents are teaching them to be good people and different families do things different ways. But then there are kids who are allowed to whatever they want, whenever they want - and, in this case, “guys” is most definitely disrespectful. I know the “minions” think we nitpick everything, but I always think that if the things we harp on were just isolated incidents and Ollie and Finn were well-rounded, great kids, then we probably wouldn’t judge. It’s the fact that we see an ongoing pattern of behaviors that is concerning. The “guys” example falls into this category, for sure.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I think the overall picture is what matters most here. There are probably many wonderfully behaved, respectful little kids who might do something like call their parents “guys.” And it would be fine, because their parents are teaching them to be good people and different families do things different ways. But then there are kids who are allowed to whatever they want, whenever they want - and, in this case, “guys” is most definitely disrespectful. I know the “minions” think we nitpick everything, but I always think that if the things we harp on were just isolated incidents and Ollie and Finn were well-rounded, great kids, then we probably wouldn’t judge. It’s the fact that we see an ongoing pattern of behaviors that is concerning. The “guys” example falls into this category, for sure.

I was about to say the exact same thing! I don’t mind my kids calling older family members, “guys,” but my kids are incredibly respectful people. The thing that makes it disrespectful for Ollie to use that term is that he is a disrespectful kid in general. Again not his fault. His parents haven’t taught him any better. This is the kid who will answer, “What?” when someone calls his name. I bet he is just a JOY in the classroom. Hopefully the teachers can teach him respect since his parents haven’t!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bethypooh51 wrote:How much did that friggin room cost?? I can only imagine. It is good they have these videos so one day when they are broke they can look back on what they blew all their money on. Seriously over the top!!

If youtube doesnt delete their channel

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:For those of you who are parents? Do you allow your kids to call you stuff like “guys”...

I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking
I'd be pissed. Im not a friend to my kids.

Doesnt surprise me they are copying Logan Paul.. He probably jizzed his pregnant lady romper when he saw that truck pull up

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
queentee20 wrote:For those of you who are parents? Do you allow your kids to call you stuff like “guys”...

I heard Ollie calls missy & Bryan “guys” ? Isn’t that disrespectful? Or am I nitpicking

Doesnt surprise me they are copying Logan Paul.. He probably jizzed his pregnant lady romper when he saw that truck pull up

And Bryan only wants to be a friend to his kids. Not a father. Certainly not an authority figure! He calls Ollie "buddy" _all the time_. He doesn't discipline at all. And he and Missy aren't teaching the boys to respect others at all. I was going to say "respect their elders", but it's not just that. It's anyone.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

When I was younger, and the moment wasn't serious, I called my parents "guys". Kinda like if I was really trying to say something quickly. But, if the situation was serious, I'd say "yes ma'am" and "yes sir".

I wouldn't say you're nitpicking. Some parents don't allow that at all.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:

And Bryan only wants to be a friend to his kids. Not a father. Certainly not an authority figure! He calls Ollie "buddy" _all the time_. He doesn't discipline at all. And he and Missy aren't teaching the boys to respect others at all. I was going to say "respect their elders", but it's not just that. It's anyone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ollie and Finn rebel against their parents forcing them to call them Mama and Dada, and they start calling them Missy and Bryan at some point. It won’t be long before those kids realize that their parents treat them like babies! Older kids do not like being treated as little kids once they are more self aware. They want to be treated in a way that is appropriate for their age! They want discipline. They want respect. They want responsibility. But constantly calling them babies and toddlers is going to catch up to The Lumps when their teenaged boys realize they’ve been treated like babies their entire lives. Those preteen years are going to be a bitch! LOL! I can see it now! “You don’t tell me what to do, Missy! You can’t tell me how to feel, Bryan!” The Lumps are digging their own graves by not teaching those boys respect!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Theirmom wrote:Doubled up on the vlog again. They’re all wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Is it really necessary to be so deceptive about everything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I caught that too. I wish they'd just own up to it

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Today & yesterday's vlog[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5d414e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 424438.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”