DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Wouldn’t it be convenient for Nacho to have a 2-3 month long recovery period while Missy is newly pregnant and it’s the ready to announce....and doesn’t want her sudden lack of riding time to give her away? I mean, she could just stop vlogging herself at the ranch during that time and let people think she is still riding and just not vlogging it, but then they’d have to find some other content to film...and that would be work.

I love when she addresses the “hate” that isn’t really there. “I know some people were saying....” We’re hard pressed to find too many critical comments on YouTube or their social media account, so either she’s admitting they delete all kinds of comments, or that she’s glued to her phone all day reading YTMD. Or maybe both. And her little dig at the hair commenter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Seems a little early for them to be potty training Finn though, he’s barely 2. They didn’t start with ollie until he was like 3 1/2 right? Lol what is the rush for Finn? He cant even really communicate yet.
Ollie started potty training when they were in the old house. That was 2 years old. Finn might be starting earlier, but not much earlier.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

actuallydear wrote:That doesn't sound like something Ollie would do/say (unprompted, anyway).
I'll tell you how that really went.

Bryan: "Ollie, Finn just went on the potty! What do you think?"
*Missy typing away on her phone oblivious to the entire thing while Finn finds a bad thing to put in his nose*
Ollie: "......Good."

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Lovethesnark wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Seems a little early for them to be potty training Finn though, he’s barely 2. They didn’t start with ollie until he was like 3 1/2 right? Lol what is the rush for Finn? He cant even really communicate yet.
Ollie started potty training when they were in the old house. That was 2 years old. Finn might be starting earlier, but not much earlier.
But he never really got the hang of it (because m&b never really tried) until he went away for a weekend with mimi and papa and suddenly he was fully potty trained and I’m pretty sure that he was at least 3 1/2
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Finn could be the same way. Or he might could catch on really quickly. Every kid is different, but he's in the age range where most kids start to potty train. I don't think he's being rushed. He seems to be right on track.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

littlebaby wrote:LOL okay I NEVER watch them anymore so I know I’m super late but Cassie popped up on my Instagram explore page and she’s engaged? I’m audibly laughing and idk why. I’m watching her proposal story but can someone fill me in? Are there any B&M vlogs that talk about it? And/or are there previous threads where you guys have talked about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i breifly mentioned the same thing, shes been engaged for a while and not a peep out of missy and bryan, weird.
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

also idk if anyone else has noticed this but i have noticed there have been instances where bryan and missy will be talking and if the boys want a few seconds of attention bryan will interact with them and play with them but missy just sits there and lets them sream in the background.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

ewitsme wrote:also idk if anyone else has noticed this but i have noticed there have been instances where bryan and missy will be talking and if the boys want a few seconds of attention bryan will interact with them and play with them but missy just sits there and lets them sream in the background.
I've noticed that too. That's why, as I've said before, in some cases Bryan seems like a better parent. At least he can show them some AFFECTION!
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

coolusername1236 wrote:
ewitsme wrote:also idk if anyone else has noticed this but i have noticed there have been instances where bryan and missy will be talking and if the boys want a few seconds of attention bryan will interact with them and play with them but missy just sits there and lets them sream in the background.
I've noticed that too. That's why, as I've said before, in some cases Bryan seems like a better parent. At least he can show them some AFFECTION!
yeah bryan is most definitely better than missy.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nacho is desperately doing anything he can to get rid of Missy hahahaha #PetsStickTogether #Payback OMG can she be anymore snotty? Like what wife wouldn't want to be praised for the 2 meals she cooks per year?? She doesn't even aknowledge ANYTHING that he does! Also - don't you guys think Ollie can start eating in regular plates now? Why is he still eating out of those rubber placemats?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Nacho is desperately doing anything he can to get rid of Missy hahahaha #PetsStickTogether #Payback OMG can she be anymore snotty? Like what wife wouldn't want to be praised for the 2 meals she cooks per year?? She doesn't even aknowledge ANYTHING that he does! Also - don't you guys think Ollie can start eating in regular plates now? Why is he still eating out of those rubber placemats?
Ollie could have been eating out of real plates once he was able to eat solids imo. Same goes for Finn. Just another way to keep them babies :roll:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I'm for giving them credit where credit is due and today I saw them all eating the same meal, which involved a protein, vegetable, and a starch, around the same table at the same time. I think that's pretty good.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”