MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - cat9480
Previous part - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13364

The Bumps bought a horse which Missy sucks at riding, and Bryan's birthday was celebrated. Ollie is still spoiled and #FinnWho went to the dentist.
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Yeah, Finn should not be up there - that’s a lot different from their bunk bed at home, and I’m even pretty iffy about him being up top on that one! Missy was all “well, I guess we’ll see how it goes.” Who “waits to see” if their toddler is going to fall out of the top bunk in the middle of the night?! That is just asking for a concussion and/or a broken bone. Which they would somehow blame on the hotel, I’m sure. Can’t be using our own brains to make logical, safe, responsible parenting decisions, can we now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Here’s to hoping Bryan makes Missy’s birthday all about him... give her a dose of her own medicine.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Also, missy buys the UGLIEST bathing suits I’ve ever seen. She looks like a composition notebook. Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Here’s to hoping Bryan makes Missy’s birthday all about him... give her a dose of her own medicine.
Oh, but he won't. He'll buy her some nice presents, and then say, "Did I do good?' while she shrugs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Great Wolf Lodge (and other indoor water parks) is honestly the best. They look like they all had fun.
I can’t believe they finally went on a family trip that is not only a real “all ages” experience, but it’s a weekend destination that isn’t completely out of reach financially for most of their viewers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think it was sponsored

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I think it was sponsored

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Likely. Almost every vlogger under the sun has done a Great Wolf Lodge vlog. I am only surprised it took these two this long.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

First "trapped" title of 2018 - who wants to guess how many more there will be this year? Ollie was "so citif" - it's funny how they are still telling him what to say yet he can't even pronounce anything! Ewww she put them on the ugly rompers again? Mithy is thuper excited for the "awethome" waterpark - I find it so gross that she lets those kids roam around barefoot everywhere!! Wow - so Mithy broke her sandal strap and she pisses money on useless crap all the time and just decided to walk around barefoot herself all over the lobby and arcade?? It's like she was raised in a barn!! Is BryLard really wearing sunglasses inside the waterpark? What is wrong with these fools? hahaha Umm her decision to put Finn on the top bunk is still stupid because he could try to come down himself in the middle of the night and fall out - I guess we will see tomorrow if he has any marks on his face!!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Ollie may cry about EVERYTHING, but at least he's not like Everleigh. Some of you know what I mean ;)

Now really isn't a good time for the water park though. Thr Flu is getting BAD. AND Ollie just got better from being sick.

Seeing Finn come down the slide backward was so cute! I don't even care if that's unsafe :lol:

Finn in the vlog made my day! Oh my heart!

I haven't been on a slingshot ride, but people have told me that it's pretty brutal. I don't even like really BIG slides, so I can't even imagine how FAST my heart would be racing!

Well that was an unfair race. Anyone with eyes would know Bryan would win. He's a little.... Heavyset.

Finn's speech may be bad, but I've noticed that he's responding to key words much better!
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Playsinrain wrote:Also, missy buys the UGLIEST bathing suits I’ve ever seen. She looks like a composition notebook. Lol
A composition notebook on the discount shelf due to a defect.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Here’s to hoping Bryan makes Missy’s birthday all about him... give her a dose of her own medicine.
But he can't! She'll have a tantrum. Tbh I can't WAIT to see THAT hissyfit :lol:
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

// Following //
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

coolusername1236 wrote:
But he can't! She'll have a tantrum. Tbh I can't WAIT to see THAT hissyfit :lol:
Missyfit Image

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Another note about the cake: I don't like fruits in dessert. No pie, no danishes, no ice cream with fruit, and none in cake. But I would still make someone I love a cake with raspberry in it, even though it sounds gross to me. I wouldn't even make myself something, I would just eat around the raspberry. It's not that hard, Missy...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wonder what Bryan was thinking when he heard Missy talking about not wanting to make his cake just because she didn't like it. Tbh, I think Bryan deserves better than Missy. Behing the fake happiness, and the tonsil smile, I feel like he could be a nice person, especially compared to Missy.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I couldn’t get over Missy constantly bringing up how gross raspberry in chocolate cake is.
It’s not, Missy. If you ever ventured out of your beige diet of carbs and Starbucks, maybe you’d know that.
Honestly, I feel badly for Bryan. His wife is a useless narcissist who only cares about herself - even on HIS birthday.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

coolusername1236 wrote:Wonder what Bryan was thinking when he heard Missy talking about not wanting to make his cake just because she didn't like it. Tbh, I think Bryan deserves better than Missy. Behing the fake happiness, and the tonsil smile, I feel like he could be a nice person, especially compared to Missy.
I don't know about Bryan, but I would cry if I heard someone saying that. It shows a lack of care...Bryan probably feels bad enough having all his nice gifts tossed aside by her, now he gets to know she despises making him something he wants. I feel so bad for him.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:Another note about the cake: I don't like fruits in dessert. No pie, no danishes, no ice cream with fruit, and none in cake. But I would still make someone I love a cake with raspberry in it, even though it sounds gross to me. I wouldn't even make myself something, I would just eat around the raspberry. It's not that hard, Missy...
Plus, normal people have a list of things they don’t care for, but could manage to get down politely *if* they got an accidental bite. I don’t like bleu cheese, but could politely pick around it and could function as a grown women if I got a small piece in the process. And bleu cheese is far more gag-worthy than CAKE! LOL. But seriously, what does this woman do when other people invite her over for a meal? I can see that being a nightmare. (Although, her hired tribe probably doesn’t do that, anyway, so I guess it’s a non-issue.)

Most children over the age of 5 have a grasp on the typical etiquette here - enjoy what the birthday person chooses or politely say no thank you and have some of the ice cream...and on your birthday, you get to pick.

I know the cake thing is old news. I just can’t get over how ridiculous she is.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The cake thing is ridiculous, and we’ve seen her do this so many times now. Everything is always about Missy.... always.

Return to “Daily Bumps”