DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Locked
User avatar
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by cat9480 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Why do they always have drinking glasses and glass bottles around/in the pool? That is just asking for disaster. I feel like this is common sense. There was just an Instastory where Bryan gives Missy his empty glass...and in the STW vlog, there was a bottle of beer sitting on the rock area, just waiting to get knocked over by a kid or a dog. They already have enough hazards with those giant concrete rocks there! I am going to sit back and laugh when they are crying that they have to drain the pool to clean broken glass out of it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20173
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 21381 times
Been thanked: 14825 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Can I please rescue that horse? She's such an "exthpert" but every time I turn around, she does something stupid.
Horses get a lot of information through their whiskers, just like any other animals with whiskers. And she bought a new bit, and when the horse showed that he wasn't happy with it, instead of going back to the old bit, she took care of the symptom-- his head tossing. And got a tie down. Now she's letting Ollie walk around behind him, and not teaching him basic horse safety. She was standing around a good 3 feet away with her phone while he was brushing Nacho, and he was right by the hooves.

She is not a horse exthpert.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by coolusername1236 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 pm

It's so ironic how little they've posted, yet we'll need a 102th board soon :lol:
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by SAHMof101 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:17 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m not a horse expert at all, but is it a normal thing to shave their whiskers off? I’ve been around tons of horses and have never seen one without whiskers, why would that even be necessary?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it depends on who you ask really, I grew up with horses and my family owned a boarding facility, we always shaved the whiskers as all our horses were show horses. It’s extremely common. More casual riders may not shave the whiskers but in 20+ years I don’t think we ever had one horse at our barn of 20-30 horses that didn’t have their whiskers shaved.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3424
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 756 times
Been thanked: 1136 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by onbreak » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:48 pm

So is she a western rider or English? Has she committed to a style

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm
Has thanked: 1301 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by sammibro » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:46 pm

I’ve mentioned Bryan’s height before because I had the displeasure of meeting him a few years ago, but he’s 5’4” at most. Sorry if it’s annoying for veteran posters to see me commenting on his height every few months lol but I know new members of this board are usually curious about his height I plugged 200lbs into a BMI calculator, and it said 34.3, which is obese. Neither here nor there. Just thought it would be interesting to do since someone mentioned BMI earlier. As much as I can’t stand the guy, I do hope that he keeps up with his weight loss journey, and that he doesn’t allow Missy to sabotage him again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kish
Informer
Informer
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 1324 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by Kish » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:35 am

sammibro wrote:I’ve mentioned Bryan’s height before because I had the displeasure of meeting him a few years ago, but he’s 5’4” at most. Sorry if it’s annoying for veteran posters to see me commenting on his height every few months lol but I know new members of this board are usually curious about his height Image I plugged 200lbs into a BMI calculator, and it said 34.3, which is obese. Neither here nor there. Just thought it would be interesting to do since someone mentioned BMI earlier. As much as I can’t stand the guy, I do hope that he keeps up with his weight loss journey, and that he doesn’t allow Missy to sabotage him again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh! May I ask you how you met him/them?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20173
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 21381 times
Been thanked: 14825 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:27 am

SAHMof101 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m not a horse expert at all, but is it a normal thing to shave their whiskers off? I’ve been around tons of horses and have never seen one without whiskers, why would that even be necessary?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it depends on who you ask really, I grew up with horses and my family owned a boarding facility, we always shaved the whiskers as all our horses were show horses. It’s extremely common. More casual riders may not shave the whiskers but in 20+ years I don’t think we ever had one horse at our barn of 20-30 horses that didn’t have their whiskers shaved.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But Nacho isn't a show horse, and she rides him on a trail. On a trail, the extra input from the whiskers can be helpful. I can see why you would shave a dressage horse's whiskers. I did hunter-jumper, and we didn't shave.them. Honestly, I had never heard of it before. But I haven't shown in years, and the horses that I leased were just clompy old trail horses I leased just so I could ride with my friend. So although I bow to your knowledge of show horses, I still think it's silly for Missy to shave Nacho. She probably does it so that she doesn't feel his whiskers when she kisses him.



Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 1963 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by Ducklings4 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 am

I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3424
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 756 times
Been thanked: 1136 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by onbreak » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:03 am

Ducklings4 wrote:I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mercifully bullied and now rich as a grown up

Anyone ever see romi and Michelle high school reunion? Make a big enterance with his hottie is what will keep them talking before everyone yells, "bye boop!" Constantly



Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 am

I saw Ollie BITE Finn! Wtf!?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20173
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 21381 times
Been thanked: 14825 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:11 am

onbreak wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mercifully bullied and now rich as a grown up

Anyone ever see romi and Michelle high school reunion? Make a big enterance with his hottie is what will keep them talking before everyone yells, "bye boop!" Constantly



Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
As if anyone will actually care. It's funny how hung up people can be about those things. The people I care about from high school, I am in touch with. The rest? Don't need to see them or try to impress them. Wonder if Corbin and Kelsey will go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:20 am

I was JUST thinking yesterday, how great it was that they got to spend some time at Disney without having to film for once. But nope. Just another prefilmed video!

When will they start putting Ollie in the bottom half of the stroller more often? His feet looked stuffed earlier in the vlog. I'm not saying he needs to be out of a stroller NOW, but when they take THAT away from him, he won't be happy!

I did feel a little bad that Ollie couldn't go on the ride. I think he acted like any other kid would when they find out they can't ride something, even though they THOUGHT they were tall enough. Imo, they did a good job cheering him up.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by brownprincess93 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 am

Wow that just tells you how much they spoil the crap out of Ollie - Finn will be turning 3 in a couple of months so basically for almost 2 years the poor kid didn't get to go? It's 100% because of Missy - she knows he throws tantrums and she wouldn't want to take away from her ride time #selfish hahaha okay they just "had" to grab sweatshirts since the other 100 disney sweatshirts are collecting dust at their house....Ollie is growing out of the toddler collection yet Missy keeps shoving him in it!! Only Bryan understands Ollie - I had no idea what ride he said! Ollie needs a new hair cut - like he already looks weird and that bowl look doesn't do any justice for him! Why don't they belt Finn in the stroller? Missy is still a space cadet when it comes to parenting!
Momto3boys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by Momto3boys » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:02 am

why do they have always forget coats or jackets and always have to buy them a jacket at disney or ears.. They have tons of it
User avatar
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by cat9480 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 am

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mercifully bullied and now rich as a grown up

Anyone ever see romi and Michelle high school reunion? Make a big enterance with his hottie is what will keep them talking before everyone yells, "bye boop!" Constantly



Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
As if anyone will actually care. It's funny how hung up people can be about those things. The people I care about from high school, I am in touch with. The rest? Don't need to see them or try to impress them. Wonder if Corbin and Kelsey will go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Plus, his life is posted online for all to see. So anyone who really cares all that much about what he looks like or what he’s been up to is already going to know. Losing 30lbs for a reunion isn’t going to fool anyone. I hope he lost that weight for himself and not to impress people for an event!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:49 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by Lovethesnark » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:33 am

brownprincess93 wrote:Wow that just tells you how much they spoil the crap out of Ollie - Finn will be turning 3 in a couple of months so basically for almost 2 years the poor kid didn't get to go? It's 100% because of Missy - she knows he throws tantrums and she wouldn't want to take away from her ride time #selfish hahaha okay they just "had" to grab sweatshirts since the other 100 disney sweatshirts are collecting dust at their house....Ollie is growing out of the toddler collection yet Missy keeps shoving him in it!! Only Bryan understands Ollie - I had no idea what ride he said! Ollie needs a new hair cut - like he already looks weird and that bowl look doesn't do any justice for him! Why don't they belt Finn in the stroller? Missy is still a space cadet when it comes to parenting!
Finn doesn’t turn 3 until the fall. Poor Finn hasn’t been allowed to go to Disney for 4 whole months.
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 841
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:19 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by laughsatytfame » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 am

cat9480 wrote:Why do they always have drinking glasses and glass bottles around/in the pool? That is just asking for disaster. I feel like this is common sense. There was just an Instastory where Bryan gives Missy his empty glass...and in the STW vlog, there was a bottle of beer sitting on the rock area, just waiting to get knocked over by a kid or a dog. They already have enough hazards with those giant concrete rocks there! I am going to sit back and laugh when they are crying that they have to drain the pool to clean broken glass out of it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can think of two reasons. One lacking common coupled with someone told them not to do this when they were younger and they know best. Missy has proven over and over again that she knows it all. Look at the way they stand with the fridge open and then we will hear Misery complain about her milk no being the right temp.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:22 am

I could definitely see Bryan doing Christian music and all, but what if he starts to do covers for popular songs? Like the new song by Ed Sheeran. If YT doesn't work out, I feel like that would. You don't have to think of your own lyrics, or music, unless you do it yourself.

I really shouldn't give him ideas though...
User avatar
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by cat9480 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:10 am

coolusername1236 wrote:I could definitely see Bryan doing Christian music and all, but what if he starts to do covers for popular songs? Like the new song by Ed Sheeran. If YT doesn't work out, I feel like that would. You don't have to think of your own lyrics, or music, unless you do it yourself.

I really shouldn't give him ideas though...
I think he’d have to have a pretty solid following for that to be lucrative. I already think he pays (rather than gets paid) to sing, and if he’s going to sell cover versions of songs, that’s an added expense. He will need to pay royalties.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by cat9480 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Funny that Ollie can’t play at a park because kids follow him around...and there are special no gifts, no autographs rules for school...but no one ever seems to recognize them at Disneyland. If you watch the people in the background, pretty much no one even looks at them - only when the kids are screaming in restaurants or Bryan is making a spectacle of himself filming. (Oh god, remember the topiary montage? )

Who takes a 4-year-old on Space Mountain as their first big kid ride? Seems a bit young...I mean, I guess if he’s tall enough...but I’m not surprised he was traumatized.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:57 pm

I just had the craziest thought. If supernanny was still a thing, and B&M were on that show, I would lol.
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 841
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:19 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by laughsatytfame » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:26 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:I just had the craziest thought. If supernanny was still a thing, and B&M were on that show, I would lol.
Ollie and Fin would love some structure and attention, but B&M would be in the corner crying or acting out. lol
User avatar
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by littlebaby » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:37 pm

LOL okay I NEVER watch them anymore so I know I’m super late but Cassie popped up on my Instagram explore page and she’s engaged? I’m audibly laughing and idk why. I’m watching her proposal story but can someone fill me in? Are there any B&M vlogs that talk about it? And/or are there previous threads where you guys have talked about it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Post by YellowSweater1950 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm

queentee20 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:LOL okay I NEVER watch them anymore so I know I’m super late but Cassie popped up on my Instagram explore page and she’s engaged? I’m audibly laughing and idk why. I’m watching her proposal story but can someone fill me in? Are there any B&M vlogs that talk about it? And/or are there previous threads where you guys have talked about it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that I think about it I don’t think missy and Bryan ever not once mentioned the engagement. Closest we got was when missy thought Cassie was announcing a pregnancy at Christmas
Makes me think they don’t approve. I remember Cassie saying Missy didn’t like her last boyfriend and said he was trouble. They did show him in the vlogs and initially talked about it (like NYE’s vlog for 2015?). With how Missy was with Kelsey and Corbin, I can imagine she likes to play matchmaker and thinks her approval means a lot.
Locked

Return to “Daily Bumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests