NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by saltysgirl »

This is such a totally random question, but is there some secret beef between slyfox fam and the lumps? I feel like I remember so long ago they were in each others videos and their kids played together, blah blah. But you never see that anymore and they don't even have each other listed on the featured youtubers panel on their youtube channels. Just wondering what is up with that and why they don't socialize with them anymore. I wonder if Missy is pissed because Natalia is so close with Hannah and they go places together all the time while Missy stays home and has no friends besides Kelsey and her own family members.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... b9c780.jpg[/img]

I’m not usually that good at spotting these things right away but this was so obvious. He’s not that tall and that’s what caught my eye.

Don’t waste your time on today’s vlog.... so stupid and scripted pre filmed crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

janem wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... b9c780.jpg

I’m not usually that good at spotting these things right away but this was so obvious. He’s not that tall and that’s what caught my eye.

Don’t waste your time on today’s vlog.... so stupid and scripted pre filmed crap.

Bwhahahaha Made my morning. Coffee through nose and all. haha
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It's official- I went to see family for Spring break, and my 16 month old nephew talks better than Finn.

P.s. don't waste your time on the "vlog" today. It's just Finn chasing Ollie in a leprechaun outfit, and them getting toys (as usual).
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
A little off topic, but I absolutely hate Jojo. Perfectly fine that your daughter likes her, unless you're against it. She just makes me want to vomit.
Why? My 6 year old loves her. I'm just like meh, I was obsessed with Nsync, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears when I was little. Jojo is harmless in my opinion. She's just a girl.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

ewitsme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... ce6f72.jpg[/img] I’m still so confused about their IMDB page.

It was from a music video.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Ok this podcast. I'm half way through it and It has been a rough start - and boy has his voice changed! - Again! I believe they are going to end up trying too hard to change into something else to "keep up with the jones' " and make some type of transition, and again, will prove what many here have suspected all along; That they have some sort of mental stability issues.

I have a feeling they created a podcast as a way to justify their actions to themselves and continue to play the victim card, again, to drum up drama for a channel relaunch, again, while minimizing the damage they do - rather than apologizing - to people around them, again, and even attacked viewers who were trying to help them as first time parents? Has anyone realized these two feed off each other and twisted, self absorbed fantasy? It seemed alot of the podcast is going to be covering everything that we have already talked about. They are just picking it out of the forum and restating it.

They lived in their car? That NY story changes every time they tell it!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

so he burped in her face and she wanted to puke ! :? Why does he seem to be acting so weird lately? I get she is growing up, is spoiled and entitled, but also getting older away from his downer ways/control trip..but he is changing too, albeit in a weird direction. Its almost sneaky and forced. I suppose he will spring it on everyone with the help of ollie when they finish going over their lines and wrap up paying fullscreen and the content creator team to create their skits and marketing lay out. :HK:
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We have a new thread--

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”