BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I'm happy they FINALLY did something with these boys as a family!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

“I allowed them to see”

Someone pull the plug, these people don’t need to be paid to ALLOW us to see their lives.

Like, thank you, Bryan and Missy, for gracing YouTube with your presence. We are forever indebted.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

“Supermom” didn’t even get 100K views yesterday.

I really wonder if Bryan chose that title just to stir up some drama for their boring channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Find it hard to believe that Bryan’s sister is just now getting around to sending him a birthday card, 2 months after his birthday. Bryan you could go and see your family at any time or even fly them down to your house. Come on.

Yes glad they actually did something with the boys. He spent $62-72 for those front row, center seats. I’d be so annoyed if I was sitting behind him...constantly talking, yelling.

When the heck was that filmed? A week or more ago? Everyone knows missy is gone yet they throw this in there. Or maybe “supermom” is able to fly back and forth across the pacific just to spend quality time with her boys.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And as has been stated, 10-15 minutes a day every day, for the past 5 years, plus numerous tweets, snaps, and instastories, tend to give a pretty solid impression of what people are like. We're able to predict what they'll do with pretty good accuracy. And if she's trying to present an image of a loving, patient mom, and these bits they're uploading are the "best parts" of their days, she has failed.
Actually Dear put it perfectly. Motherhood did NOT live up to her fantasies, she didn't get her perfect pink princess "best friend", and she has been checked out and pouty at least since Finn's gender reveal.
And the sad thing is that she is really missing out. It's so much fun to play with your kids and watch them learn things. And my son is definitely one of my best friends now that he's an adult. So is my daughter, but Missy doesn't think a son can be a best friend. It's not the kids' job anyway. I may be friends with my kids, but we have boundaries. There are things I don't share with them. It's what I have my sister and my actual friends for.
Sorry for rambling. They just make me so mad with their whining.
They can say she's a "super mom" all they want. I'll believe it when I see it.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jared mentioned it on twitter. My son plays that stupid game.

I doubt Brooke knows the real Missy and Bryan. They are the friends they have now. I doubt they even know who they are anymore, their own heads are so foggy.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Don't worry brooke your hero worship of the lannings will end abruptly when they no longer find you useful. The reality will feel like a swift kick to the gut but that is just their door hitting you on the way out.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Here's what I don't get, and I know it's been said over and over: they CHOOSE those precious 10 mins per day to show us. If they wanted to they could put on a completely fake set up of Missy sitting down with her kids and doing crafts and literacy stuff, then running off on her own with them to the museum or library, then dropping them at school, then arranging a play date, etc. etc. Even if it isn't what's actually going on, they have the capacity to pretend and still they don't. I think they feel their style of parenting is the shining example they want to put forth to the world. They defend it as being the right way, I guess?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by cat9480 »

natalka81 wrote:Here's what I don't get, and I know it's been said over and over: they CHOOSE those precious 10 mins per day to show us. If they wanted to they could put on a completely fake set up of Missy sitting down with her kids and doing crafts and literacy stuff, then running off on her own with them to the museum or library, then dropping them at school, then arranging a play date, etc. etc. Even if it isn't what's actually going on, they have the capacity to pretend and still they don't. I think they feel their style of parenting is the shining example they want to put forth to the world. They defend it as being the right way, I guess?
I think they think they do this. It’s just that they only do it once and it’s not believable. In their minds, donating to a food pantry after taking a wasteful cereal bath = we donate all the time! Showing Ollie with a paint set once = we do arts and crafts all the time! Making a huge production over donating 10 books to the library = we take the boys to the library all the time!

I think they legitimately believe they are 1. actually doing these activities with the boys (they have no concept of consistency - I think Missy really does think if she sings the ABCs a couple times with Ollie, she is teaching him literacy), and 2. putting out educational content and leading viewers to believe they are seeing “real life.” Sometimes it’s blatantly manipulative, like when they donated to the food pantry. Bryan very well knew that he screwed up and pissed people off with that cereal video, and he needed to to damage control. But other times, I think they are just completely clueless and they really think a couple STEM toys and a lone trip to the zoo qualifies as educating their children. I also think this is partially why they are so sensitive about “hate” - they genuinely believe they are super parents and have no concept of bettering their skills. So anyone who challenges their ways is just a hater.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Speaking of the Zoo, that's one thing I don't understand-- they live an hour away from a world famous zoo-- San Diego. And even closer to the Safari Park. They have been to each _once_, and only because they had visitors from out of town! We had zoo memberships when my kids were little. They never got tired of it. And they used to go to the beach a lot-- they never do anymore. Not even in Hawaii. I know Ollie used to have a thing with sand, but I thought he was getting over it. I don't know if Finn has ever been to the beach!

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Missy is a dumb fuck.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow Missy is getting slammed on Social Media for her so called "Supermom" vlog hahaha she's so stupid!! Like she hasn't even watched both her kids by herself for even one day since they have been born, so I'm not exactly sure why she thinks she deserves that title! Bryan deserves it more than her - also have you noticed that Ollie's speech is finally starting to get a little better? Do you think they finally caved and got him someone to work with on that? Finn was acting up a little today....and I totally loved it hahaha
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ugh i get that some moms have it worse than others and no ones struggles are the same, but missy is in no way a supermom. Shes not even a bare minimum mom. She is a checked out spoiled brat who didn’t get her baby girl.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Don't know why but I read yesterday's vlog title as supermoron day in the life. Thought it was quite apt.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

candy_toffee wrote:Don't know why but I read yesterday's vlog title as supermoron day in the life. Thought it was quite apt.
ImageImage

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

tintin15 wrote:I don't get that about Youtubers like Missy and Bryan. They are always saying the viewers don't really know them and only see a few minutes of their day.

Why are they not being their authentic selves in those few minutes? Why don't people sneak in and film actual moments of their spouses in their complete comfort zone, so we can see what they're like when they are completely at ease (without it being staged)?

If I were a Youtuber, I would be myself. I would hide nothing (except obviously private stuff lol) and just be me. I wouldn't want a life where I have to say, "You don't know who I am, you don't see enough of me!!!!" I would want to be the type of person who viewers say, "Yeah, I met her in real life, and she's exactly how she is on camera". In a good way lol.

I just don't get people like them. Why do you not show your real self and goodness? Why hide that from the vlogs and then snap at people for not knowing it?
Youtuber’s like Bryan and Missy use this tactic for their own advantage. Usually, when they first begin, they say they’re authentic, showing their life, the good and bad.
Then when they grow bigger and start accumulating haters, they say “we’re not showing you our life, it’s only a few minutes of our day”

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I’m going to make a wild guess and assume Missy went on a rant/rampage which stirred Bryan to make that tweet. Lol
I'm sure her lisp was going a mile a minute Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

abbytalks12 wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:I’m going to make a wild guess and assume Missy went on a rant/rampage which stirred Bryan to make that tweet. Lol
I'm sure her lisp was going a mile a minute Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Phht that tweet is hilarious!
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Who say the new pic on IG of her on the horse. Her skin and face looks so youthful BUT we all so the ghastly old looking snap of her on her Insta stories. Even more proof she totally edits her pics

Return to “Daily Bumps”