BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by kittypurry »

Missy said in one of her instagram snaps that Taylor said her mom watched their video of them opening their box and she had to meet them #liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chrimsi wrote:I do not think they met.

Colleen Ballinger (a youtuber, Miranda Sings) was at the consert also. She was on a picture with TS, and no Missy and Bryan. Image

But Missy and Bryan could be in an other 'section'. Who knows. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 842159.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Maybe you're right. They've fibbed about celebrity encounters in the past. And you know they would have posted it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I felt so weird watching this vlog. The whole time only Missy, Ollie, Bryan, and Finn were holding and touching Zuri. Weren't they visiting or something?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, if you want to live, don't watch Missy and Bryan's instagram stories. Please.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:Also, if you want to live, don't watch Missy and Bryan's instagram stories. Please.
Oh, you gotta give me more to go on than that! I'm blocked anyway, lol. Are they singing at the TS concert?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Also, if you want to live, don't watch Missy and Bryan's instagram stories. Please.
Oh, you gotta give me more to go on than that! I'm blocked anyway, lol. Are they singing at the TS concert?

That's an understatement. Taylor and Shawn Mendes were singing together too, and Missy started screaming. They were also doing those dumb overreacting faces. That was technically the whole thing. Also Missy's phone died, and Bryan filmed some and put it on her story. You can see Missy and their friend picking stuff off of the ground. I'm not sure what it was. Can someone make some screenshots?
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

They met Taylor, Bryan’s recent ig post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They are such tiny people. I know she's tall, but man!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There is a HUGE difference between a meet & greet, and actually "hanging out backstage". They are so full of crap.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if they told her about Daily Bumps...

At best she'll probably subscribe, then never watch their videos lol
meganmcc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meganmcc »

Check out spencer pratt's instagram stories to see the difference between actually being invited by Taylor and buying VIP tickets like the lumps

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

meganmcc wrote:Check out spencer pratt's instagram stories to see the difference between actually being invited by Taylor and buying VIP tickets like the lumps Image

That's funny because I always think of the Pratts as being a cautionary tale for YouTubers who hit it big. Especially Bryan and Missy! Yet, they're still more famous and cooler, lol.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

The bumps are always talking about how their boys don’t sleep at night and end up in their bed. After watching part of today’s vlog, that explains it. Telling the boys that there are “monsters” inside their house and outside is so stupid. For sure Finn was scared and Ollie probably doesn’t understand fully.
These people are not actors and should stop with these stupid skits.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy's Instagram story for the concert was just so pathetic - she can't even find friends to go to a concert? She has to take her husband (who already acts like a 14 teeny bopper) and her aunt and younger cousin.....like it's nice of them but come on!! Everyone else went out with friends and I'll bet she was just jealous of Natalia and Hannah since those two do everything together and she doesn't even have one friend to do anything with! I'm sure Kelsey doesn't even want to hang out with either! Her newest Instagram story is a joke - acting like she deserves bath time since she does so much and then there's a scene of Finn crying (as usual, they always show him like that) and the dogs coming to her like everyone always needs her hahahaha
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Poor Finn. It was way too late for those boys to be out there.

And what a cheap way to show that there wasn't anything in the eggs. I bet they're telling people to find things from previous vlogs just to get a few more views. What a shame :roll:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whenever they blame Finn, they teach Ollie to blame him too. He's two years old, and might not fully understand the concept of cleaning up. They could just move him to another room while it's being cleaned. It's on Bryan and Missy if he makes another mess intentionally. They don't discipline those boys!
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

coolusername1236 wrote:Whenever they blame Finn, they teach Ollie to blame him too. He's two years old, and might not fully understand the concept of cleaning up. They could just move him to another room while it's being cleaned. It's on Bryan and Missy if he makes another mess intentionally. They don't discipline those boys!
That drives me crazy. Even my 7 year old son talks about how the lumps don’t discipline their kids and how’s it’s not good for them

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

coolusername1236 wrote:Whenever they blame Finn, they teach Ollie to blame him too. He's two years old, and might not fully understand the concept of cleaning up. They could just move him to another room while it's being cleaned. It's on Bryan and Missy if he makes another mess intentionally. They don't discipline those boys!
That drives me crazy. Even my 7 year old son talks about how the lumps don’t discipline their kids and how’s it’s not good for them

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kellynicole wrote:

Unfortunately, most of their child viewers think it's great! No wonder they call them #parentinggoals. Neither of them works, so they're home all the time (although they don't really seem to enjoy their kids' company) they never say "No, we can't get that because it's too expensive". They throw these huge confusing extravaganza parties for Ollie, buy them toys all the time, go to Disneyland so often that the boys aren't even impressed anymore, and I don't think I have ever heard them say "no" to those boys, except maybe Finn a few times because he's the scapegoat. What child wouldn't think that's awesome parenting? Most kids don't understand how important structure and discipline (not necessarily punishment-- discipline is a marathon) are to little kids. They just see their parents tired from working or taking care of them, saying no, saying "We can't afford that", making them do chores and homework, and then see Bryan and Missy NOT doing any of those things, and think B&M are better than their parents. It's sad.
Your son is pretty astute for a kid-- well done, you!

SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

Every single video lately is a “skit”. Could be filmed all within an hour. A freaking cat birthday? For a cat that’s not even yours anymore? They are getting desperate. They aren’t even trying to make the allusion of actually daily vlogging anymore. Constantly pushing the fortenight shit to try to get views. It’s no wonder their views are so down. Yet they don’t seem to be trying to do anything. Youtubers who have been around for awhile do usually have to change and adapt a bit, but this definitely ISNT the way to do it for them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”