BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Their videos are so fake and boring that there's not even anything to speculate about anymore. For all we know they're sleeping in separate bedrooms again and Bryan's banging more guys at LA Fitness, but ten minutes a day of random skits won't show us that. I think that was another reason for moving away from traditional daily vlogging, but it's tanked their views. They used to be the best channel to gossip about but now their videos are completely devoid of substance.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MadeHD »

Shaytards are back and they are doing well considering everything.

What they are doing to their kids for these video skits should be considered emotional abuse. You're going to turn your kids into morons.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think its guaranteed the boys will be aloof to the real word.

The boys are soooooo tired ×5
Cut to:
yeah Fin's so full of energy, but tired

GTFuck outta here, girl

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

MissNova wrote:I wonder if her comment is throwing shade at anyone.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c37b60.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Kelsey, duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... a02297.jpg

First of all, she didn’t make that shit up. It has been a thing for literally decades, I remember my mom talking about it when I was a kid.
Secondly, wow what a concept having to actually pay attention to what time it is like normal people Image

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

youngmommy wrote:Views are so low for them and e&j, like the past few videos are in the low to mid 100k views when about a year ago they were easily getting over 300k per new video a day. Is family vlogging becoming a fad of the past? Or is it just them?
Just them. I stopped watching after their "break"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I didn't think they could have anymore POINTLESS vlogs....I was wrong :?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

It’s amazing that the tadpoles on their property grow into tiny frogs that then grow into big toads. They change species. Crazy!

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Since Oliver tuns 5 this summer, should he not be starting 'real' school/kindergarten next school year? Or will they hold him back a year?

I'm Danish, so I am not 100 % familiar with the American school system.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I bet that kiddie pool they'll never use again took most of the money out of their account. Too bad this video will only have 200k views by tomorrow. They won't get their money back :lol:

In all seriousness, this video was so stupud. They think the "shenanigans" they do are so crazy, but they're actually so boring that a 12 year old wouldn't want to watch.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

chrimsi wrote:Since Oliver tuns 5 this summer, should he not be starting 'real' school/kindergarten next school year? Or will they hold him back a year?

As said before, it'd be awful if they home schooled them. Look at how much better Ollie is doing! Granted, he should be doing better, but compared to what he used to be like, it's crazy. I feel like the changes in his personality and education is 100% from school. M&B can't do crap for those boys, even if they tried. Eating cookies and milk before bed every night doesn't get your kids into college Missy!!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think the Johnson Fam are homeschooling the girls now....

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

coolusername1236 wrote:
chrimsi wrote:Since Oliver tuns 5 this summer, should he not be starting 'real' school/kindergarten next school year? Or will they hold him back a year?

As said before, it'd be awful if they home schooled them. Look at how much better Ollie is doing! Granted, he should be doing better, but compared to what he used to be like, it's crazy. I feel like the changes in his personality and education is 100% from school. M&B can't do crap for those boys, even if they tried. Eating cookies and milk before bed every night doesn't get your kids into college Missy!!!
So you are thinking they will go with homeschooling for the poor child? Image

Thank God, homescholing is not allowed in my country. I know good things can come out from it - but wow, think off all the children who have been saved from unqualified parents.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So another vlog that is just a copy of what others have done for the last year. I can’t imagine that Bryan actually thinks these will bring in the big $$$. So this is what he’s doing in his office... making lists of what other vloggers have already done and hope since they’re the Lumps they’ll get more views. They haven’t done an original vlog for so long.

Let’s hope these two don’t home school. I don’t think they will because they’re already talking about sending Finn next year. Can’t think missy wouldn’t like having both kids gone. Why are the Johnsons homeschooling now? I really don’t think any of these people have enough brains to actually stick to a school schedule at home. These trips that they take these kids on are nothing but playtime. What are they learning by going to Dland for the upteenth time or conventions? Nothing. That family, the bucket list family, are they only ones that seem to have it together. Granted, they have a whole different following and were wealthy before. The experiences and service opportunities that they’re giving their children will last them a lifetime. Not donating used toys and books and food once a year.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

All people can regress. With that said I don't think tweedle dee or dum don't know much about raising children or an providing education...If teachers require credentials I'm suprised homeschooling is allowed after that hole turpin family abuse scandal.

With that said. I can't take another crap vlog, let alone another pool montage. I'm out!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59eddd.jpg

Oh hey Bryan! Could you be anymore full of yourself??

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Acbsktbll wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59eddd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180514</span><span>/</span><span>0575d941cabb699fd8b12977da59eddd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I'll take 'Most Punchable Face' for 500 Alex.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Acbsktbll wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59eddd.jpg

I used to ask this question a lot.. Then he lost weight, and I learned the answer was in fact, yes. No one loves Bryan like Bryan loves Bryan lol
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

coolusername1236 wrote:I bet that kiddie pool they'll never use again took most of the money out of their account. Too bad this video will only have 200k views by tomorrow. They won't get their money back :lol:

In all seriousness, this video was so stupud. They think the "shenanigans" they do are so crazy, but they're actually so boring that a 12 year old wouldn't want to watch.
I’m shocked they actually broke 300k views with it! That’s what their average vlogs were bringing in a year ago though. I sense desperation, Bryan asking the kids what color ball Finn had in his shirt was just trying to get people to comment. And then promising to reply to whoever got it right lol. We haven’t seen constant over the top vacations either since the “break”, they definitley are feeling it financially.

On another note I think Bryan looks great since his weight loss. I will never view him as handsome, but he definitley looks healthy for the first time since they started vlogging daily.
I don't care about your life
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

EleanorRigby wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59eddd.jpg" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180514</span><span>/</span><span>0575d941cabb699fd8b12977da59eddd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span></a>

Thumbs up if you have second hand embarrassment! :tu:
I don't care about your life

Return to “Daily Bumps”