BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by onbreak »

What ever happen with bryans half sister who vlogs?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

They have zero parenting abilities. A meltdown over a flipping noodle??? Can't wait until these two little entitled, no rules, bad mannered children become teenagers, oh the fun they will be for B&M.

(mind you I do not blame Fin or Ollie for their behavior -at this point- they are being encouraged and rewarded for it. I do believe it will come back to bite the lumps on the ass hard.)
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

ewokfan11 wrote:I don't watch them much anymore—they are too kiddie focused now—but I'm leaning toward surgery. Bryan doesn't seem the type to really have the willpower to exercise and watch what he eats on his own. If he did he'd TOTALLY be bragging about it! Also, he's become BFF with Carl—and Carl had the surgery about a year-ish ago.

I just noticed he said he didn't, but YTers LIE and hide things all the time—including the Lannings.
There is zero chance that he had surgery. Zero. He wasn’t big enough to qualify, for one. And two, he’s been shirtless in several vlogs in the past few months and there are no scars. Both lapband and bypass leave the telltale laparoscopic scars. The only other procedure that doesn’t leave scars is the gastric balloon insertion, but again, he wasn’t big enough to qualify without also having a comorbidity.

As for “willpower”, he’s done it before. Back when Missy was pregnant with Ollie and when he was a newborn, Bryan used MyFitnessPal to lose quite a bit of weight. He only failed because Missy was unsupportive and sabotaged him at every opportunity.
:roll:
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Theirmom wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I don't watch them much anymore—they are too kiddie focused now—but I'm leaning toward surgery. Bryan doesn't seem the type to really have the willpower to exercise and watch what he eats on his own. If he did he'd TOTALLY be bragging about it! Also, he's become BFF with Carl—and Carl had the surgery about a year-ish ago.

I just noticed he said he didn't, but YTers LIE and hide things all the time—including the Lannings.
There is zero chance that he had surgery. Zero. He wasn’t big enough to qualify, for one. And two, he’s been shirtless in several vlogs in the past few months and there are no scars. Both lapband and bypass leave the telltale laparoscopic scars. The only other procedure that doesn’t leave scars is the gastric balloon insertion, but again, he wasn’t big enough to qualify without also having a comorbidity.

As for “willpower”, he’s done it before. Back when Missy was pregnant with Ollie and when he was a newborn, Bryan used MyFitnessPal to lose quite a bit of weight. He only failed because Missy was unsupportive and sabotaged him at every opportunity.
Hmmm what about lipo?
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damage control after Missy was bashing him the whole freaking vlog.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 09c59e.jpg[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pff like SHE can handle them alone Image
This is on her post about leaving Bryan to go on her ho trip.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c1e132.jpg[/img]
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ladyju28 wrote:Pff like SHE can handle them alone Image
This is on her post about leaving Bryan to go on her ho trip.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c1e132.jpg[/img]
Of course Bryan can handle it...he has all those Hollisters on payroll, ready to slink around in the background and do all the dirty work for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
Of course Bryan can handle it...he has all those Hollisters on payroll, ready to slink around in the background and do all the dirty work for him!

They really think we're stupid.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder if thats a dig at Corbin?

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by cats-or-die »

“In this day and age” Image Missy get real. In this day and age, more and more men ARE caring for their kids alone. It’s a much different time and men are just as capable as women??? This isn’t the fucking 50s.
The irony is the best part since Bryan has proved time and time again how much more qualified he is than Missy at caring for their children.
She’s so pathetic.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I was just thinking how it is unfair to Bryan that he has to take care of Mimi and Papa and how Cassie and Jimmy better kick it up a notch. I can Mimi and Papa moving in and living another 30 years. Bryan still has his own mom and sister to keep an eye on too. Does anyone know if Suzanne is still collecting disability for her back? She is very mobile so not sure why she was ever collecting in the first place.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I defend way too much imo, but I just really wanted to say: I feel like Bryan is way nicer to the boys than Missy ( they're both still terrible parents) All Missy has done in the past two vlogs was complain about Finn being sick. At least comfort him! Bryan on the other hand talked about how happy Finn is, and at least says he's happy about him feeling better.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

coolusername1236 wrote:I defend way too much imo, but I just really wanted to say: I feel like Bryan is way nicer to the boys than Missy ( they're both still terrible parents) All Missy has done in the past two vlogs was complain about Finn being sick. At least comfort him! Bryan on the other hand talked about how happy Finn is, and at least says he's happy about him feeling better.
I agree that Bryan (with all his flaws) is definitely miles better about treating the boys as equals. Missy doesn't even try to hide her favoritism of Ollie and disdain for Finn and it's pretty sickening. It's like she deliberately wants to make him feel like a burden.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Missy is sliding into 30 and still acts like a whiny petulant teenager. She gets upset when her kids ruin her day with, life. Sad thing is it will probably get worse because everyone around her placates her dull, low IQ, vapid being.. We've watched her go from bad to worse with parenting and attitude. I can only imagine the ultimate histrionic event that will take place when she is stuck in a one bedroom with two bratty preteens that fight back and demand their way. Bryan is no walk in the park, but compared to Missy at least he is present. Missy is like her sloth of a mom and is always checked out.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Not sure if it's been discussed but Missy went to Hawaii. How boring!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

You would think they would have gone somewhere other than Hawaii. I mean it is beautiful, but it's something they do several times a year. There is a whole world to explore and she has the money to do so. But I guess people travel for different reasons.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Well it finally happened....Missy just had to TRY and outshine everyone's Insta-stories and post this trip montage like she has so many "friends" and is sooooo lucky because her husband (who already practically raises the kids) is giving her a break....from what exactly is the question?? She does NOTHING to begin with!! The End.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't she glom onto Tal and her mom's girls trip to Hawaii last year too? They were going and last minute Missy decided she was going too.
Of course she needs a break! Her life is so stressful between riding her horse and playing bubble witch! And ordering out, and making sure her milk is cold enough.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

It’s apparently raining in Hawaii (see Missy’s Instastory) and, of course, it’s a massive production. I’ve never seen anyone make a bigger deal about rain than Bryan and Missy. Their world stops every time a drop falls.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

[img]https://goo.gl/images/4xzX5T[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”