BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan is all pissy because Missy doesn't like his sunglasses. So he has to take to IG to whine about it and ask "How much do you love them?"
Who gives a shit? Honestly? These people are really starting to believe the world revolves around them, aren't they?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan is all pissy because Missy doesn't like his sunglasses. So he has to take to IG to whine about it and ask "How much do you love them?"
Who gives a shit? Honestly? These people are really starting to believe the world revolves around them, aren't they?

Siding with Missy on that one. Not a fan either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Somethings $$ cant help you with
Screenshot_2018-05-23-08-53-27.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Does he have a manicure with French tips?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

actuallydear wrote:Does he have a manicure with French tips?
Kinda, looks as though he does

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm actually with Missy on the sunglasses too. BUT. My biggest issue is with him running straight to IG for reassurance from his minions that he is indeed the coolest, and doing a stupid poll on "How much do you love them?" Not even "Is Missy right, or are they cool?" No. "How much do you love them?"
Sorry, not sorry. The need for external approval knows no bounds with this guy. And I know I should feel bad because there's lots of reasons he's so needy. But it's just ugh...

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Why do they have to sensationalize everything?

They went for a walk in the park and went into a culvert. That’s fun! It’s normal family stuff and it’s fun all on its own without having to dramatize it.

But noooo. Not for the Lannings. Gotta be on an “adventure” in “abandoned woods” exploring a “hidden cave” that they’ve “never seen before”. It *definitely* wasn’t the location of the Kings and Queens of Idaho video shoot.

It’s gonna be a long summer of trying to snatch up the next generation of gullible children subscribers.

I’m actually looking forward to the podcast. Even if it’s a dumpster fire, at least it’ll be interesting again.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Well, they have to go to "abandoned woods". If they go to a regular park, Ollie gets "swarmed" and can't play and have fun! (Sarcasm font)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can we go through one day where Bryan doesn't talk about Fortnite? I mean seriously they both need to stop acting like they are "couple goals" with their stupid posts - also I seriously think Ollie needs to stop with the staged vlogs, the kid doesn't even look at the camera and it's totally embarrassing!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Id rather he talk Roblox and terraria.. Younger kids are still playing that. Every birthday party we've been to in the last year, the child wanted robux as a gift. Not toys.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:Id rather he talk Roblox and terraria.. Younger kids are still playing that. Every birthday party we've been to in the last year, the child wanted robux as a gift. Not toys.

Agreed. My 2 are older 17 and 13 so its fortnight all night at my house lol, but the younger crowd that they are looking to draw in isn't playing this game..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they're on "an adventure" in San Diego. Bet they're not going to the Zoo. Or the Children's Museum.
So Missy uploaded some instastories of how great Ollie is and how Finn is just, well, Finn.
Don't know where they are because the sun is shining on her instastories and it's raining here today...

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

For the love of God Bryan - FIX YOUR TEETH! You have the money![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... a3af5e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

At least the boys aren't wearing those awful onesies!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

lmmomSD wrote:So they're on "an adventure" in San Diego. Bet they're not going to the Zoo. Or the Children's Museum.
So Missy uploaded some instastories of how great Ollie is and how Finn is just, well, Finn.
Don't know where they are because the sun is shining on her instastories and it's raining here today...

They’re in the desert by Palm Springs. That’s why the sun is out. Ranch Mirage. That restaurant is Blu Ember and it’s at a resort. All they’ll do is swim just like at home. Never will we see them do something like the zoo without goi g along with some friends (assistants).

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Spoke too soon... Brooke and her family are also there. So it’s Thursday aren’t any of these kids in school anymore??? Brooke’s kids are probably home schooled but what about Ollie?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If she can tell him she doesn't like his sunglasses, she should feel OK telling him to go to the dentist

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So they're on "an adventure" in San Diego. Bet they're not going to the Zoo. Or the Children's Museum.

They’re in the desert by Palm Springs. That’s why the sun is out. Ranch Mirage. That restaurant is Blu Ember and it’s at a resort. All they’ll do is swim just like at home. Never will we see them do something like the zoo without goi g along with some friends (assistants).

Thanks! I could have sworn she said San Diego. Big difference. Maybe I am hearing things, but my daughter heard San Diego too.
You're right. All they're going to do is hang out by the pool like they do at home.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

onbreak wrote:If she can tell him she doesn't like his sunglasses, she should feel OK telling him to go to the dentist

I think they both have dentist phobia, Bryan being way worse. He needs to suck it up though...if it’s that bad get some therapy to work through the phobia. He can afford veneers, they could probably knock him out for most of it. He could elevate his appearance X10000 by getting them fixed in my opinion. And yes trying to make it big in the entertainment industry....looks are everything..

I don’t ever watch anymore. Any updates on that warehouse they were buying/ whatever business they’re starting?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sedation dentistry. It's a thing. Mr I Take a Limo Everywhere can even have a limo take him to get his teeth fixed. I honestly wouldn't fault him for that, especially with all the frivolous shit Missy spends money on-- botox, extensions, blow outs and manicures (especially since she rides-- WTF is up with the manicures?)

And another instastory from the pool at the hotel. Missy says "you gonna swim, Finn?" And he says "yeah!" Which is one of maybe 5 words he knows. And she says "Ok! Run! Run! Run!" Yeah. Run by the pool. Rules don't matter. Safety doesn't matter. As long as you're occupied and I can sit here with my vodka cranberry and play on my phone.

Return to “Daily Bumps”