BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by kellynicole »

Sorry this is random, but does anyone know why Missy doesn’t post on her personal channel anymore? I rarely watch it, but I’m watching a video from November where she is doing a “filming set tour“ and seems all excited about filming videos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cats-or-die wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Beachbody is the shit, honestly it will whip your ass into shape faster than you think it would. If he's doing something like 21 day fix, Hammer and Chisel, or the new 80 Day Obsession then i can totally see him dropping the weight like he has. Although, i would think he would have a bit more muscle toning going on if that's what he is doing. I did 6 rounds of 21 day fix last year, lost 45lbs, 30 inches overall and i had ACTUAL biceps, lol my thighs and calves started looking cut, even saw the staring of some ABS!!! (then i messed my rotator cuff up and fell off the wagon and gained everything back... heh) All the beachbody programs teach you A LOT about healthy eating and portion control, it's not some crazy restrictive diet that is impossible to maintain. Shakeology did not agree with me (i tried several different flavers, and the vegan options and still had stomach aches after drinking it. Not fun)and it's HELLA EXPENSIVE so i just replaced my afternoon snacks with protein powder from GNC, some fruit and peanut butter and made me a smoothie.
If bryan is doing beachbody it makes a lot of sense. It's home workouts (using mainly dumbbells...), you drop weight crazy fast the first month or so (which i think is pretty standard with most programs) and it's not a super restrictive meal plan (even eating out was easy if you watch your portions). I will say that i would hate to be randomly placed with Bryan as my coach though... LMAO
So true. Beach body isn’t a joke. I was a coach for about a year. But then that was my main point. He’s doing something other than eating healthy. If he’s doing home beach body workouts, why doesn’t he just say that? I’m sure a lot of their older audience would enjoy hearing about it.
But no, typical Bryan. Keeps everything a secret for some weird reason.
Pls for the love of god, I hope he doesn’t jump on the beach body coach train. It would be all bad. Image can you imagine the boards of 12 year olds begging their parents for shakeology? Image lawd.

I think he doesn't mention it bc first off like you say he loooooves a secret, Bryan Lanning, Man of Mystery...but also, i don't think it would be profitable for him so he keeps it too himself. They have lost the audience that would make him successful at being a coach, bc we both know the 12 year olds aren't going to be signing up left and right (although, beachbody does have workouts for families, even post and prenatal programs!!!!!!!) so he just wants people to think that he is doing this all on his own with hardly any life changes. Making him look even more magical in the kids eyes. thing is, no one would discredit his success if he admitted to using Beachbody. It's a legit program!! Bottom line is, unless Bryan can somehow make money off of it, he's not going to promote it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kellynicole wrote:Sorry this is random, but does anyone know why Missy doesn’t post on her personal channel anymore? I rarely watch it, but I’m watching a video from November where she is doing a “filming set tour“ and seems all excited about filming videos...

god do you not SEE how busy she is all the time?? I mean between dropping the kids with her parents, her horse AND getting her hair and nails done.. where do you expect her to find the time??? (sarcasm, btw..)
Seriously though, she wont post there until after they make some huge extravagant purchase, or remodel. She has to help pay the bills then.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So yesterday Finn was back in his crib cage, and today he’s back in the high chair and “regressing.” I won’t be surprised if he’s breastfeeding in the next vlog

But it’s all god because it’s what HE wants....because if Missy doesn’t treat him like the baby, he grabs her stomach and demands the she acknowledge his babyhood.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

He’s not “doing something” to lose weight “so fast”. He’s lost 45lbs in 5 months. That’s the 2lbs a week that is recommended. It’s not fast. It’s typical. Even if he’s replaced some meals with shakes, they’re not magic shakes. It’s still just portion control.

I don’t get why his typical, not fast, exactly as recommended weight loss is being touted here as some sort of crazy fast weight loss that absolutely MUST be the result of a secret regime of pills or procedures. 10lbs a month is achievable and, frankly, not difficult with the help of MyFitnessPal. It’s not nefarious or even remotely eye-brow raising to see a 45lb weight loss since November.

It’s actually more concerning to me that so many people think that moderate weight loss in a reasonable amount of time can’t be accomplished without extreme weight management aids or programs.

His amount of loss is LITERALLY achievable with nothing more than eating less. And not even a lot less. He could have dropped 1lb a week just cutting out TWO cans of full sugar coke a day. Exercising isn’t even necessary to get his level of loss in that time period.
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by Theirmom »

They’re making Finn a baby again for the same reason Ollie is still sometimes a toddler. Better views. They can also keep putting off number 3 because they’ve still got a demanding infant.

At this point, I wouldn’t even be surprised if Missy decided to dry nurse Finn to get him to sleep better. Oh, the VIEWS she could get for those “I tried re-lactation!” videos. The “I Tried” videos are getting the most views right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:They’re making Finn a baby again for the same reason Ollie is still sometimes a toddler. Better views. They can also keep putting off number 3 because they’ve still got a demanding infant.

At this point, I wouldn’t even be surprised if Missy decided to dry nurse Finn to get him to sleep better. Oh, the VIEWS she could get for those “I tried re-lactation!” videos. The “I Tried” videos are getting the most views right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think they are also resorting to the crib and high chair to keep Finn contained. He just seems to do whatever he wants, and they seem completely bewildered about how to set boundaries and enforce rules. Ollie was happy to sit at the table and eat as long as he had a screen to stare at. Finn is just a far more active child and that is inconvenient for them.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

They blame Finn for the same reason boring people talk about the weather....THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...but in this case they are taking it out on helpless little Finn :x who should have been born a female. Narc parents suck!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I hate when parents give their kids food as a first resort to make them stop crying.

I high chair!? What's next, is he going back to breastfeeding?

Why does Ollie still cry when he doesn't like something? He's almost five! Also, hasn't he had spaghetti before?

I saw another unexplained blemish on Finn's face at the end of the vlog...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

tintin15 wrote:This has nothing to do directly with B&M, but the Shaytards are back, which means that these two are no longer the worst people on Youtube and Bryan no longer has the worst hair!!!! His haircut may be unflattering, but at least it isn't long, greasy tendrils.

@Bryan, you've moved up in the vlogging world lol.
I genuinely don't know how to feel about this.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Omg. Today’s vlog. I HATE when vloggers go on and on about being late. Well, put down the damn camera and get your ass moving!
Missy said Ollie was SO late for school but she couldn’t possibly bring Finn to drop off Ollie so she had to stop and Mimi’s to drop off Finn first. THEN Missy admitted she smells like shit. Thennn Missy says she is all alone with the boys. “Just me and the boys”. Yet Cassie is there and you can hear Mimi there as well!
Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

Bryan is OBSESSED with this forum board!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Maybe Bryan's on Phentermine. It's all the rage with these YouTube mummies.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Theirmom wrote:He’s not “doing something” to lose weight “so fast”. He’s lost 45lbs in 5 months. That’s the 2lbs a week that is recommended. It’s not fast. It’s typical. Even if he’s replaced some meals with shakes, they’re not magic shakes. It’s still just portion control.

I don’t get why his typical, not fast, exactly as recommended weight loss is being touted here as some sort of crazy fast weight loss that absolutely MUST be the result of a secret regime of pills or procedures. 10lbs a month is achievable and, frankly, not difficult with the help of MyFitnessPal. It’s not nefarious or even remotely eye-brow raising to see a 45lb weight loss since November.

It’s actually more concerning to me that so many people think that moderate weight loss in a reasonable amount of time can’t be accomplished without extreme weight management aids or programs.

His amount of loss is LITERALLY achievable with nothing more than eating less. And not even a lot less. He could have dropped 1lb a week just cutting out TWO cans of full sugar coke a day. Exercising isn’t even necessary to get his level of loss in that time period.
I was just pointing out that 45 lbs is a good deal to lose without working out. Not everyone can lose that much with diet alone. Not everyone is the same.......
It was just a discussion. No big deal. I’m just impressed and jealous he was able to drop that much weight with diet alone. I wish I could do that Image

Also I haven’t watched a video in months so apologies. From my stand point it appears he dropped it rather quickly. Guess not. Whoops

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"I Yuv You Finn"....."makdjfletelrhielrelr" - yeah this is pretty much what the vlog is all about.....oh and Bryan returns to his "amazing" wife :?
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Bryan seemed to have lost the weight all at once. It was sudden — even the minions were making comments. I can’t remember the exact point, but it was when they were daily vlogging and it became very clear they were fudging the timeline. Maybe it was the heartbreak video?

Bryan says he was losing weight for five months, but for his viewers it almost seemed like an overnight thing.

Also interesting he has only come out now about it when there’s results, and hadn’t made any comments along the way.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

MadeHD wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:Omg. Today’s vlog. I HATE when vloggers go on and on about being late. Well, put down the damn camera and get your ass moving!
Missy said Ollie was SO late for school but she couldn’t possibly bring Finn to drop off Ollie so she had to stop and Mimi’s to drop off Finn first. THEN Missy admitted she smells like shit. Thennn Missy says she is all alone with the boys. “Just me and the boys”. Yet Cassie is there and you can hear Mimi there as well!
Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

Bryan is OBSESSED with this forum board!!!
OMG!! Hahahahahaha! Hi Bryan!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So Missy is in Hawaii with Taralyn and her mom and someone else. Wonder if it’s Tal? Strange if it isn’t. Maybe Suzanne.
Bryan is out to dinner with photographer Brooke and family. I hope Suzanne did go on this trip so she’s not stuck watching the boys.

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

cats-or-die wrote:It took me 2 years to lose 60 lbs. I worked my ass off.....like two a days at the gym and replacing meals with Shakeology and trainers and macro coaches. The whole shebang. I got really thin, but it took me a long time. I’m amazed Bryan shed 45 lbs this quickly with just “eating right and drinking water.”
I call bullshit. He’s doing something else.

I dunno, when you're very large it came off pretty fast. I lost 89lbs in 8 months and didn't do any shakes or weird crap. I put most of it back on when pregnant though, damn it.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:He’s not “doing something” to lose weight “so fast”. He’s lost 45lbs in 5 months. That’s the 2lbs a week that is recommended. It’s not fast. It’s typical. Even if he’s replaced some meals with shakes, they’re not magic shakes. It’s still just portion control.

I totally agree! It’s not massively rapid weight loss, especially for a man. It may seem to viewers like it happened overnight, but it takes a couple weeks for weight loss to show. I think we just didn’t notice it until it was more than just a couple pounds. And he’s short - so now that he’s lost enough that it’s noticeable, it’s VERY noticeable. I thought all the weight loss surgery talk was over the top.

But, I do think it’s strange he didn’t just say he was using shakes when people were asking on Twitter how he was doing it. People are just curious and want to know what might work for them - I don’t see why he has to make it some big secret. If he’s using shakes and portion control and it’s working well for him, that’s great. He could have just said it and pacified everyone and avoided all the bariatric surgery drama on Twitter. Image

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I don't watch them much anymore—they are too kiddie focused now—but I'm leaning toward surgery. Bryan doesn't seem the type to really have the willpower to exercise and watch what he eats on his own. If he did he'd TOTALLY be bragging about it! Also, he's become BFF with Carl—and Carl had the surgery about a year-ish ago.

I just noticed he said he didn't, but YTers LIE and hide things all the time—including the Lannings.

Return to “Daily Bumps”