• Advertisement

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby actuallydear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Unrelated to the discussion but today in Cassie’s q&a she said she is getting married in April and moving and may and will most likely very soon after moving get pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in this year?! Because I heard they were aiming for a May '19 wedding, and waiting for babies.

Missy doesn't seem to want another baby and she can ignore her YT friends popping them out, but she'll be racing to get pregnant so she can be pregnant with her own sister/ or give birth first because if Cassie has the first girl, Missy is gonna be even more mad.

Can't wait. :D :D

All I heard was April and May she made it seem like she was moving very soon. Maybe I heard wrong.

I just watched. They're moving this May, and going to rent a house. Wedding is April 27 (am assuming next year, because she didn't seem certain on that date), and she said they'd buy a house after getting married and get pregnant soon after that.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby cat9480 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:16 am

actuallydear wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:[quote="MommaLindsey2"]Unrelated to the discussion but today in Cassie’s q&a she said she is getting married in April and moving and may and will most likely very soon after moving get pregnant.

As in this year?! Because I heard they were aiming for a May '19 wedding, and waiting for babies.

Missy doesn't seem to want another baby and she can ignore her YT friends popping them out, but she'll be racing to get pregnant so she can be pregnant with her own sister/ or give birth first because if Cassie has the first girl, Missy is gonna be even more mad.

Can't wait. :D :D

All I heard was April and May she made it seem like she was moving very soon. Maybe I heard wrong.

I just watched. They're moving this May, and going to rent a house. Wedding is April 27 (am assuming next year, because she didn't seem certain on that date), and she said they'd buy a house after getting married and get pregnant soon after that.[/quote]

Yes, this is hat I heard, too. Baby after they buy a house, not after they move into the house they are going to rent.

cat9480
True Gossiper

Postby cat9480 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:49 am

They’re so late for school that Missy thinks they should just forget it, yet she has time to vlog and stop at her parents’ house to unload Finn the troublemaker? Lanning Logic. (And by troublemaker, I mean that he was crying and clingy and grumpy because he didn’t feel well...how dare he?!) She really couldn’t even handle the drive to school with both boys? Especially one that didn’t feel well and clearly wanted his mom? Ridiculous.

Then later on, Jinger and her kids come over. It’s past both Ollie and Finn’s bedtime, but Ollie can stay up late to play while Finn gets put to bed in his crib cage.

No wonder Finn took the hot wheels and tried to drive out the front gate His first escape attempt! Go Finn!

cat9480
True Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:07 am

I lived it when he turned the sound machine off
Poor kid back in the dungeon. Hope she gave him clean sheets and dusted the tent and crib off.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:12 am

cat9480 wrote:They’re so late for school that Missy thinks they should just forget it, yet she has time to vlog and stop at her parents’ house to unload Finn the troublemaker? Lanning Logic. (And by troublemaker, I mean that he was crying and clingy and grumpy because he didn’t feel well...how dare he?!) She really couldn’t even handle the drive to school with both boys? Especially one that didn’t feel well and clearly wanted his mom? Ridiculous.

Then later on, Jinger and her kids come over. It’s past both Ollie and Finn’s bedtime, but Ollie can stay up late to play while Finn gets put to bed in his crib cage.

No wonder Finn took the hot wheels and tried to drive out the front gate His first escape attempt! Go Finn!

I'm sure we'll see more attempts in the future, and they'll treat it like the times Luna escaped.
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby PenelopeG » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 am

Schools out here (in LA) they get tested before kinder. Everyone gets in but they get placed in certain classes. Advanced,regular, slower. My daughter was talking in full and clear sentences by 2 and is highly gifted so she has always been placed in the advanced classes. They had them reading by the end of the year.
It’s kind of not fair because usually the kids in the slower classes stay in the slower classes through elementary because they just don’t go through as much throughout the year.
I have 2 kids on both sides, one that’s highly gifted and one that has a learning disability so I can tell the difference.

PenelopeG
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am

"Terrifying Disney Ride Reaction"? With Ollie in the thumbnail looking scared? Isn't that against the new YouTube regulations? Isn't that openly exploiting Ollie's fear? SMH

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:54 am

Ahhhh all that money spent on the new room for the boys to share... and it's not even been more than what? A couple months and Finn is back in the dungeon. I guess he was still waking up and that led to him waking Ollie.. which is way more than Missy can handle. It was probably harder to get him down for naps as well and god knows Missy has to make that kid nap as much as possible. How long until they redecorate Ollie's bedroom? Ya know since that theme was for the boys to share, he will have to have something different now!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby minties82 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 am

What is pre-K? Kindergarten is for 3 year olds here, so I'd be surprised if you expect 2 year olds to read and count and write their own names?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer

Postby michellealiece » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 am

minties82 wrote:What is pre-K? Kindergarten is for 3 year olds here, so I'd be surprised if you expect 2 year olds to read and count and write their own names?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Pre k is 3&4 year olds. Kindergarten is 5&6 year olds.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
michellealiece

Postby DidEyeSayIt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:23 am

Omg. Today’s vlog. I HATE when vloggers go on and on about being late. Well, put down the damn camera and get your ass moving!
Missy said Ollie was SO late for school but she couldn’t possibly bring Finn to drop off Ollie so she had to stop and Mimi’s to drop off Finn first. THEN Missy admitted she smells like shit. Thennn Missy says she is all alone with the boys. “Just me and the boys”. Yet Cassie is there and you can hear Mimi there as well!
Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker

Postby janem » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm

So this was filmed last week, Thursday. I’d bet that they pre filmed both of the st Patrick’s day vlogs early. Tomorrow is their supposed day off and they’ve been very absent on SM. Bryan on a guys trip (Vegas).
Missy tells the boys that they’ll do something fun like go to the park, but they never go just stay home with the family.
Missy and Mimi notice that the gate is open. Luna and karma are running around like poor Finn waiting for a chance to escape. I’m really surprised that Finn hasn’t escaped before with how lax they are with watching him and the gate.

They really are putting out the worst content. They want the $$$ but don’t want to do the work that comes with it.

janem
Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Well, being impressed didn’t last long. They must have heard the words “normal” and “independent” and regressed. Sigh.

Yeah, I have a tub of clothes for a different gendered child, but it’s clothes given to me and too cute to pass up at the thrift store. I can’t imagine having piles and piles of brand new clothes for a girl you may have. I have heard that for people dealing with infertility — that I can understand. But having two healthy boys? Idk.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Missy has a rough day when her kids sneeze :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby youngmommy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:22 pm

I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't care about your life
youngmommy
Informer

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:59 pm

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

Second option sounds right to me :lol:
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:05 pm

youngmommy wrote:I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
So do I! It happened months ago, and stopped since then, but for me it's doing it again :x. Good to know it's not my phone!
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:44 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:
youngmommy wrote:I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
So do I! It happened months ago, and stopped since then, but for me it's doing it again :x. Good to know it's not my phone!

What was it? All I got was a broken link. But I am getting a lot of "too many users" messages lately, and can't get into YTMD all the time. Maybe Bollie is making more people come here?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 pm

#bolliebrand #bolliesdollies #bolliebrandgiveaway

#bolliebrandisbland
#emailcustomerservice
#usethegmailpeople
#iwillblockyou

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Can we discuss this? Congrats on the weightloss HOWEVER it looks as if he's grown a foot too (notice his head & the door frame).[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180320/563a30244c49e270aa1c5a52111aaaea.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby laughsatytfame » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 pm

The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

And there is something weird about the floor. Where the weights are is different from where he is standing

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:47 pm

laughsatytfame wrote:The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
Taken below would make him look thicker/bigger. I'm 99.9% sure he stretched it again

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:58 pm

I hope/wish Bryan has(d) the confidence to leave his photos raw. If not, than there's not much more of a reason to get skinnier. It's obviously good for your health, but losing weight should make YOU feel better too!
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby laughsatytfame » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
Taken below would make him look thicker/bigger. I'm 99.9% sure he stretched it again

Not necessarily because it is at an angle, not straight up and down. The person shooting is shooting it from a lower angle looking up and he is looking normal. Sports photography uses this technique a lot. This way the main subject is not distorted just looks larger than life. Look at the weird angle the room from the right is coming in at. But my first thought was that he cut and pasted two photos together so the whole photo is not stretched he is just a bigger/taller part. This way the back ground and foreground look normal and not stretched. In any case he went with black and white to cover up any color and lighting discrepancies. Photoshop 101.lol I just find it funny how much these two constantly work over their photos like it's myspace and they do it badly.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps