• Advertisement
    

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby onbreak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:10 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Each time I see those kids wearing ugly matching outfits and eating processed junk in their playroom I seriously wonder why none of the parents complain about their parenting habits? Even Missy's horse can't stand her!!
They probably aren't much better themselves

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9017 times
Been thanked: 13973 times

Advertisement

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby Momto3boys » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I am so annoyed by them I dont even watch anymore. i just come on here to see what stupid shit they are doing today
Momto3boys
Informer
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 1728 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby natalka81 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Oh dear. I just watched Cassie's video with Ollie, Finn, Carlos, and Nathan tasting candies from Colombia. I don't even know who Cassie is really (Missy's sister I am presuming) but wow that was interesting. She is surprised to hear that they speak Spanish (not Colombian) in Colombia, and then says, "I think what's different between this video and the one we did last time is that this is just a different country, and so it's a lot more foreign I would say compared to when we did Sweden". WTF? And poor Ollie really has a hard time exploring any new flavours at all. Quite sad.
User avatar
natalka81
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 4669 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby Cgl33 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:Am I the only one that finds it annoying and insane how much of a party house they have created. It just seems so strange...every other night there’s a ton of people there being super loud for some big party...these little boys have no sense of just normalcy. It reminds me of college kids that can’t grow up.


It's because they never got to live that life before they started having babies. Missy was dead set on getting pregnant as soon as she got married. They didn't have a chance to sow those crazy college years oats and now they want too. Missy's desire to be a young mom has backfired on her now that she is older.


I think they didn’t have that many friends back then anyways to make a party house. How many of these people that they invite over are using them? I would say most.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12675 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby Acbsktbll » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:27 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/1630b33848f076636ede0623f1a54e44.jpg[/img]He’s such a douche


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1580 times
Been thanked: 5042 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby coolusername1236 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Missy should be more grateful that she didn't get seriously hurt from falling off that horse! Her "landing with grace" doesn't matter when she gets a concussion, and broken bones the next time it happens!
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1352 times
Been thanked: 3005 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby onbreak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:36 pm

I never loved you bryan
I felt sorry for swollen newborn Finley


Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9017 times
Been thanked: 13973 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby ewitsme » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey can someone give me a quick run down on the problems with dailybumps? My friend is interested in the drama and wants to know whats up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2: play with tea you get burned from it :love2:
User avatar
ewitsme
Talker
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 am
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 1049 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/1630b33848f076636ede0623f1a54e44.jpg[/img]He’s such a douche


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That picture makes him look like a bobble head doll


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby coolusername1236 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 pm

onbreak wrote:I never loved you bryan
I felt sorry for swollen newborn Finley


Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Irrelevant, but it's weird seeing you with a different profile pic :lol:
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1352 times
Been thanked: 3005 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby abbytalks12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am

msrubeus wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She is wearing a helmet. I will give her that.
I seriously doubt she is cleaning the stall.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn't wear the helmet all the time though. There was a crap ton of clips today of her jumping without a helmet. That seems ill advised. What's the point if you aren't going to wear it all the time?

It seems ill advised for her to be jumping at all. She needs to be doing a lot more flat work, and taking a few dozen more lessons.... She was lucky she landed on her feet when she fell.... She could have gone ass over tea kettle. Or broken her pelvis like a couple of very experienced riders I know.

It will be great for the vlog when she breaks her neck, I guess.....

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Maybe they should watch the last episode of full house where Michelle falls off her horse and gets amnesia

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 am
Has thanked: 1349 times
Been thanked: 869 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby onbreak » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 am

coolusername1236 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I never loved you bryan
I felt sorry for swollen newborn Finley


Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Irrelevant, but it's weird seeing you with a different profile pic
I saw couldnt pass this up.. Shout out to lemonademom lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9017 times
Been thanked: 13973 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:01 am

Probably a nitpick, but these people have no sense of time! A few vlogs ago, it wasn't Spring, and now it "Officially Summer!"
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1352 times
Been thanked: 3005 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby laughsatytfame » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 am

coolusername1236 wrote:Probably a nitpick, but these people have no sense of time! A few vlogs ago, it wasn't Spring, and now it "Officially Summer!"


The amount of stupid that falls from these peoples mouths leads to so many face palms and second hand embarrassment moments.

And Cassie has now joined the stupid, officially of course. I've never thought her very bright, she just kept her mouth shut and appeared fun around the kids, but after her Sweden and speaking Columbian comments, wow just WOW.
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:19 am
Has thanked: 6175 times
Been thanked: 4349 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:56 pm

"It's so cool to have a kid who can do things on his own now" - yeah that kid has been taking care of himself for a while Missy...you have clearly been busy lying down and playing on your phone to not notice it. He has been prepping his own meals too - well if you could eating frozen uncrustables :? Ollie wasn't reading that book - he was clearly just singing that song since he was on the same page the whole time....Missy is so lost and confused! As usual - she only took Ollie out to run errands as Finn was taking his "nap"....she never even tries to bring him along, like it's ridiculous!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9085 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 pm

So they're boating in San Diego today. And the idiot takes a picture of an aircraft carrier and posts it. Dumbass. Yeah, anyone could see the carrier there. But you're not supposed to take pictures of them and upload them to social media. It's not illegal really, just dumb.

And he posted a lovely picture of himself with his scraggly chest hair. Ugh. I hope they get seasick and sunburnt.
Taking bets on when they will buy a boat?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/6e7a023732ec2ecdc0edad7620d7d29e.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 pm

"Ollie is a pro already". Look at that horse. Ollie "the pro" is yanking on his mouth.
Like mother, like son[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/d5a93793d66212882571aa0ff1ea190d.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 pm

My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
I'm sorry, he may have lost weight, but he's still flabby. It looks like he's just using those dumbbells that show up in his pics to do bicep curls and nothing else.
I'm flabby too. I got no leg to stand on for body shaming. But I'm not posting pictures on the internet like I'm some hottie. That's all I'm saying.
And that bag of Ruffles isn't going to help keep the weight off.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/5943361417c209f83368328c4d050123.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby snowbaby95 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 pm

lmmomSD wrote:My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
I'm sorry, he may have lost weight, but he's still flabby. It looks like he's just using those dumbbells that show up in his pics to do bicep curls and nothing else.
I'm flabby too. I got no leg to stand on for body shaming. But I'm not posting pictures on the internet like I'm some hottie. That's all I'm saying.
And that bag of Ruffles isn't going to help keep the weight off.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol god why is he trying to look and act like he's hot and masculine now? You still don't look good, Bryan! That pose... is embarrassing.
snowbaby95
Informer
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 12853 times
Been thanked: 1308 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby janem » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:02 pm

snowbaby95 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
I'm sorry, he may have lost weight, but he's still flabby. It looks like he's just using those dumbbells that show up in his pics to do bicep curls and nothing else.
I'm flabby too. I got no leg to stand on for body shaming. But I'm not posting pictures on the internet like I'm some hottie. That's all I'm saying.
And that bag of Ruffles isn't going to help keep the weight off.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol god why is he trying to look and act like he's hot and masculine now? You still don't look good, Bryan! That pose... is embarrassing.

Thank you! He really does think he’s hot doesn’t he? Most of his poses are embarrassing. That one yesterday comparing his young self to today was ridiculous. Just more ego shots.
Who did they go boating with?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
janem
Gossiper
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 25599 times
Been thanked: 6252 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby onbreak » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Anyone else see eyebrows instead of a mustache?
Werid there's no group photo..
Id buy a houseboat
Go big or go home, bitches

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9017 times
Been thanked: 13973 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:34 pm

No idea who they went boating with. Brooke maybe?
That last photo really cracks me up. Trying to look pensive while boating and getting sunburned? I wonder how many pictures were rejected before he uploaded that one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:24 pm

In the story it looks like Missy, Kelsey, and Bryan.
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1352 times
Been thanked: 3005 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

So busy getting that perfect IG picture, they can't be in the moment enjoying it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77223 times

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Postby MadeHD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:19 pm

I'm sorry bryan :shock: but you need laser hair removal for that pubic hair around your nipple...and your pinky toe is weird looking :scratch:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
User avatar
MadeHD
Talker
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:40 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 670 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement