Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:1) Bryan’s voice sounded deeper. Is he on testosterone?

2) Bryan seemed super uncomfortable in the podcast. Constantly crossing his arms. Both were pretty far apart. You’d think they were new roommates talking for the first time. Or co-workers.
Well... do you expect Missy to be sitting on Bryan’s lap during the podcast. Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, no. But their body language definitely didnt indicate intimacy.

I guess I just wasn’t expecting intimacy during their podcast.

lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

What ever happened to Jeff and Natalia?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote: Well... do you expect Missy to be sitting on Bryan’s lap during the podcast. Come on.

Were you expecting them to seem awkward and uncomfortable though? Intimacy doesn't just mean touching.... It means there's a close connection. All you need is maybe 10 minutes of watching Missy around any of the Hollisters and you can see how close and comfortable they are. Bryan's body language indicated he was closed off from Missy. If he hadn't called her "Babe" so many times (and talked about their marriage/kids) you could easily think they are just friends doing a podcast together.

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

So i decided to give "Hey Gabe" a listen. Didn't even make it past 3 minutes. Totally unprofessional GARBAGE. I listen to podcasts on my hour commute to and from work. This is the first podcast ever that I could not hear. I even turned my car speakers up as loud as they would go. Fucking useless scum.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Why did Bryan’s voice sound soooo different? It was really deep!

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If they seem more likable it's only because their content is carefully scripted and controlled now, and we're no longer getting to see them for how they really are.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I’ve seen a lot of youtubers (Cullen retweeted at least one ) dogging vidcon and talking how awful it is... and here are the db talking like it’s the best thing ever.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

HelloSweetie wrote:[quote="DidEyeSayIt"[quote="HelloSweetie"[quote="DidEyeSayIt"
YellowSweater1950 wrote:1) Bryan’s voice sounded deeper. Is he on testosterone?

2) Bryan seemed super uncomfortable in the podcast. Constantly crossing his arms. Both were pretty far apart. You’d think they were new roommates talking for the first time. Or co-workers.
Well... do you expect Missy to be sitting on Bryan’s lap during the podcast. Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Were you expecting them to seem awkward and uncomfortable though? Intimacy doesn't just mean touching.... It means there's a close connection. All you need is maybe 10 minutes of watching Missy around any of the Hollisters and you can see how close and comfortable they are. Bryan's body language indicated he was closed off from Missy. If he hadn't called her "Babe" so many times (and talked about their marriage/kids) you could easily think they are just friends doing a podcast together.

[/quote]

That was my point. I don’t need them hanging all over each other, but if you watch other couple podcasts you can tell the difference. Even by just going purely by audio, they didn’t sound super comfortable with each other.

Also, I second the audio. It was too quiet. I had it on my TV and could barely hear it with the volume up twice as loud.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Also, I recognize this is not a new thing. If you watch the vlog saga of Bryan’s last album, the awkwardness is over the top.

Also #2, how many times are they going to say they’re going to tell more about their past that they haven’t told us only to give the most basic storyline that doesn’t actually explain anything? That album didn’t clear anything up, just gave song to what we already knew via vlogs and blogs. We’ll see if the podcast actually pulls through.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Why are people even excited to meet these two? Their egos are so big to begin with - Missy's "new" content on her channel is so lame!!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

In the beginning I thought the spider was fake, but apparently not. Thank GOD I've never seen a tarantula in my house.

I would have burned it down.

Anyways, as someone who grew up with one parent a majority of her childhood, I know that as the parent, you're usually the one to kill it. Especially if there's one of you. I get that Bryan isn't there, but calling your dad to kill a spider is way too much. Yes I'd freak out too, but when you live in California out in the grass, you'll see bugs. You have to be ready for that. But hey, Missy still is, and always will be, a toddler at heart!

I think Missy should be more worried about the kids getting bitten rather than them scaring the spider. Also, when you have a garage, and constantly leave doors open like they do, I don't know why the question "How did it get in!?" comes to mind :roll:

My bet is that we'll be seeing "Tom" for a week tops. Can't believe they didn't kill it. Animal cruelty isn't cool, but it's an arachnid. A bug. After I killed it, I'd probably get the house sprayed. Just to be safe, they should probably do that more than once a year because of where they live.

What a doozy of a vlog! I was more interested in this one than usual lately, although for the wrong reason...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tnchk1187 wrote:I’ve seen a lot of youtubers (Cullen retweeted at least one ) dogging vidcon and talking how awful it is... and here are the db talking like it’s the best thing ever.

Cullen was perfectly happy to go to conventions when they were doing well. I think with him, it's just sour grapes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

California tarantulas venom isn’t fatal or critically harmful to humans. So that spider was harmless and Missy was right about the spider probably being more terrified of them. They live like right in the middle of nowhere so there’s no surprise there’s tarantulas around. That’s why you keep your doors closed. I’m glad they just let it back out and didn’t hurt him. I’m creeped out by spiders too and I don’t even know what I’d do if I found a tarantula in my house, but I definitely wouldn’t kill it because 1. I wouldn’t want to clean up that mess 2. It’s completely harmless and probably doesn’t want to be in my house anymore than I want it to be either. I’d have to call someone to get it for me like Missy lol

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:I’ve seen a lot of youtubers (Cullen retweeted at least one ) dogging vidcon and talking how awful it is... and here are the db talking like it’s the best thing ever.

Cullen was perfectly happy to go to conventions when they were doing well. I think with him, it's just sour grapes.

Same. Of course conventions suck now when nobody cares if you come or not and no one wants to meet you.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Never mind, they didn’t let him go. I hope Papa is the one keeping him as a pet and not Ollie. Ollie definitely isn’t responsible enough to be caring for a tarantula.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

ooo yellow sweater maybe that's what it is???

These guys are idiots. SNAKES, SPIDERS, SCORPIONS! "OMG!" One you spent money to live like that and two you don't have proper seals on your doors and windows by now???? Or you too lazy to shut the door out to the garage door and the pool and let that good A/C out of the house and you think they won't come in? You need content that badly? Either way you people are looking stupid. Real educational. Get Ollie into summer school. For the love of God!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Sorry, Lumps. Really telling that a lot of youtubers liked this tweet but neither Bryan nor Missy did Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c1614f.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So now she's cuddling baby pigs and goats and doing Instagram polls on whether or not she should adopt one...
Wois she going to do with a goat? They smell. She's too lazy to milk one.
She really needs to lose that hat...

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Usually you have to have substance to make a relationship work. In M & B's case they are two people that don't have anything in common what so ever, except maybe that months DB sponsor.... I find it odd that they can be two selfish people that only care about money and that to the outside world you can still make it work. This is why youtube will and should fail.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

Do we not think the tarantula may have been planted by them for views? Papa seemed to be able to get there pretty quick! Also what other “fun” idea did they have planned if not for this coincidental tarantula loose in their house?!

Return to “Daily Bumps”