MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13505
Title credit - sparklyfluff

I don't even watch these boring people anymore Image but continue!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
chrimsi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by chrimsi »

Sorry to ask again, but anyone who can recommend any good family vloggers?

They are so boring, I can't anymore.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chrimsi wrote:Sorry to ask again, but anyone who can recommend any good family vloggers? Image

I like Samika (and I loathe most family vloggers-- lazy ass parents making lots of money off their kids, that the kids will probably never see). And I like Knorpp and South, but I don't watch them regularly, so apparently I have missed some issues.
The problem with Samika is that they're not consistent with uploading. They're seeming kinda over it. But they are a nice family, very cute kids, and she's due with the third (a second boy) in a few weeks. And they don't shove their Mormonism down your throat.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I’ve been enjoying watching Shane Dawson and his crew. They can definitely be a bit manic, but they are usually actually doing something and the vids are fun.

They don’t do daily vlogs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

lmmomSD wrote:
chrimsi wrote:Sorry to ask again, but anyone who can recommend any good family vloggers? Image

I like Samika (and I loathe most family vloggers-- lazy ass parents making lots of money off their kids, that the kids will probably never see). And I like Knorpp and South, but I don't watch them regularly, so apparently I have missed some issues.
The problem with Samika is that they're not consistent with uploading. They're seeming kinda over it. But they are a nice family, very cute kids, and she's due with the third (a second boy) in a few weeks. And they don't shove their Mormonism down your throat.

Thank you!
I have watches some of Knorpp and South's vlogs. I like the chrildren, but the mother... How sould I put it? I find her a bit too much. Image

I stilk do nit get why so many family vloggers is so relegious. As a Northern Euroopean I find it a bit intimidating. Image

HS: I looove Shane and his squad! I really like their humor.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... bbd99a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2af826.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d757d4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... dd1d62.jpg[/img]

Lmfao what are they even doing? Synchronized swimming?
I’m surprised Brooke is still hanging around the Lumps, I’m sure that’ll end soon like it does with their other “friends”

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My daughter's been watching daybyday vlogs. They ride horses

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

You know....I saw they were on a family vacation and I thought to myself "finally!!! They went somewhere just the 4 of them!". Completely giving them the benefit of the doubt and even feeling a bit guilty that I thought they were terrible parents for never going on vacation JUST the four of them. And then today I see their new besties are there too. WHY can they not go on vacation with JUST the boys?! I don't even know why this bothers me but it drives me insane

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Lmao, shading Kelsey again..
kellynicole wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... bbd99a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2af826.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d757d4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... dd1d62.jpg[/img]

Lmfao what are they even doing? Synchronized swimming?
I’m surprised Brooke is still hanging around the Lumps, I’m sure that’ll end soon like it does with their other “friends”

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Definitely some photoshopping ... the one her top looks completely computer generated

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Im sorry but a photoshoot with your friends like that just seems weird and manufactured.

Maybe try actually doing something fun for one that might inspire a candid or two.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Im sorry but a photoshoot with your friends like that just seems weird and manufactured.

Maybe try actually doing something fun for one that might inspire a candid or two.

Yeah, I don't look at those pictures and think #squadgoals. But I guess the nine year olds do...

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

What grown mother of two woman swims like an eight year old in the pool and then publicizes it?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Ducklings4 wrote:What grown mother of two woman swims like an eight year old in the pool and then publicizes it?

An idiot mother.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

J House Vlogs is another good one

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yeah, a 9 year old sums it up. My kids got a 4k camera last year and have pics with poses under water like those.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

chrimsi wrote:Thank you!
I have watches some of Knorpp and South's vlogs. I like the chrildren, but the mother... How sould I put it? I find her a bit too much. Image

I stilk do nit get why so many family vloggers is so relegious. As a Northern Euroopean I find it a bit intimidating. Image

Wow. I thought I was the only Norwegian interested in watching YouTube vlogs..lol :P
And you are absolutely right about religion. When I moved to the states it was almost like a cultural shock for me the way religion played part in people's daily lives. I could have never guessed it from portrayal of USA in movies and television.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

candy_toffee wrote:

Wow. I thought I was the only Norwegian interested in watching YouTube vlogs..lol :P
And you are absolutely right about religion. When I moved to the states it was almost like a cultural shock for me the way religion played part in people's daily lives. I could have never guessed it from portrayal of USA in movies and television.
As an American I find it strange as well. I am religious - go to church, but I keep my faith private. So I, too, wonder why all theses bloggers are “so religious”.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

candy_toffee wrote:

Wow. I thought I was the only Norwegian interested in watching YouTube vlogs..lol Image
I am Danish, but in this context same-same. About the media - yes! I think the non-religiousness makes it more sellable in the rest of the world. Especially Europe.

Ducklings4: yeah, in Denmark some go to church... But only once or twice a year. Easter and where most go - Christmas.

But I find something wierd about religion in Denmark, mostly because most Danes are not religious at all!! In school, k-8 grade, we every Christmes - last day before break - go to church once IN THE SCHOOL TIME. I find it so wierd. Did not understand it then, do not understand it now.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

chrimsi wrote:I am Danish, but in this context same-same. About the media - yes! I think the non-religiousness makes it more sellable in the rest of the world. Especially Europe.

But I find something wierd about religion in Denmark, mostly because most Danes are not religious at all!! In school, k-8 grade, we every Christmes - last day before break - go to church once IN THE SCHOOL TIME. I find it so wierd. Did not understand it then, do not understand it now.

I'm an idiot. Never mind I got confused both languages are quite similar. :)

Return to “Daily Bumps”