DailyBores (Part 104)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by janem »

I think Bryan is a little uncomfortable throwing his family under the bus so to speak. He does love his mom and sister and must not like telling these stories. Very interesting that missy actually used the word “saved” several times. This was something that was discussed here. Now I think he still feels indebted to them and that’s why he supports them. Wonder when they’re going to build the house for them. Does Bryan own the hollisters House now?

I wonder how Mimi family feels about all of this. The Lannings pay for a lot of things for Mimi’s sister (concerts etc) and niece but there has to be some bad feelings about the Jeff and family falling out.

It’s all very strange and I wonder what is true and isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I find it a bit odd to say people like M&B shouldn't have a young audience. What their viewers look for is how they act now, not what happened in the past. Of course, kids could still be watching their podcast, but it is intended for adults. It's also not like they talk about their childhood every day either... And a lot of the stuff they mentioned were their parents' decisions. That's kind of like saying you can't work at a good job just because your parent was a drug addict.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I have a hard time with podcasts. I was brought up to believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Bobberta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobberta »

First time poster, looong time lurker.

I used to really like B and M and like most, stopped watching cause I don't give a rip about content made for kids.

I am enjoying their podcasts. At least in them Missy seems to tolerate Bryan more or at least semi opens up a bit.

Something I did find super interesting and kind of shed some light on Missy/her family for me is how she grew up. It sounds like she grew up almost Mennonite. And if not Mennonite then something very akin to it. I married into a Mennonite family (husband isn't a member any longer but his huge family is) and find myself nodding along to her church's rules with "uh huh, yah, can't do that".

It sort of puts her relationship with Mimi into perspective and also her feelings towards Bryan's family. I have no doubt that even though they left the church, Mimi and Papa still have the "don't get too close to those who aren't like us" mentality which Missy holds and therefore she doesn't get close to his family because they aren't like hers. And Mimi and Papa being around all the time..people from those churches are super close. The families are super close and follow a "it takes a village" seat, but only their village, to raising kids and such.

Eta: it also makes her saying she "saved" Bryan make sense too. In a Mennonite world, you save and convert. Divorce, single women dating other men, etc is bad news. I think she kept a lot of her church world views, whether she believes it or not.

Just a thought as it was an "aha, I have heard this before...now it makes sense!" And now I hate myself for putting this much thought behind their rather shallow vapid ways. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

onbreak wrote:
MadeHD wrote:
onbreak wrote:They said his dad didn't like to be on the vlog. Not sure what the title of the vlog is.

I thought they were just over him. They vlogged the meeting and that was it. The guy is a stranger after how many years? What more is there to it. It seems like he hates his side of the family and would rather forget it the way he talks about them. Bryan is definitely running from something dark. Maybe he was raped as a child? Maybe a friend of his mom or something. I noticed whenever he starts to talk about his family he ducks out, stumbles his words a little and moves on. He always has such creative stories for everything but then when it come to his childhood he has blocks.
His dad sent them steaks for Xmas(maybe) .. While cooking he mentioned his dad didn't care to be in the vlog.
#wesee10minsoftheirlife lol

What about the sister who vlogs? Weird she didn't jump on that $$ train... Or did she? #cantkeepfriends

Bryan has mentioned vaguely before about an abusive childhood, he left home at an early age, some of his songs are supposed to be about it.. Not that I would ever listen.. Not a fan of his music at all

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Punkincookie wrote:
onbreak wrote:
MadeHD wrote: I thought they were just over him. They vlogged the meeting and that was it. The guy is a stranger after how many years? What more is there to it. It seems like he hates his side of the family and would rather forget it the way he talks about them. Bryan is definitely running from something dark. Maybe he was raped as a child? Maybe a friend of his mom or something. I noticed whenever he starts to talk about his family he ducks out, stumbles his words a little and moves on. He always has such creative stories for everything but then when it come to his childhood he has blocks.
His dad sent them steaks for Xmas(maybe) .. While cooking he mentioned his dad didn't care to be in the vlog.
#wesee10minsoftheirlife lol

What about the sister who vlogs? Weird she didn't jump on that $$ train... Or did she? #cantkeepfriends

Bryan has mentioned vaguely before about an abusive childhood, he left home at an early age, some of his songs are supposed to be about it.. Not that I would ever listen.. Not a fan of his music at all

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
1. Bryan lies

2. He has mentioned fighting with his Mom's husband and leaving to live with the Hollisters as a teen. Bryan is a pretentious and lippy douche as an adult (who exaggerated things for affect) so I can only imagine what he might have been like as a teen. Especially a teen that is being sucked into a cult mentality and who is finally getting some.

I still don't think he was "abused.". I think he didn't like the rules, and didn't have to listen to them because the Hollisters were too willing to take him in. He adored his gram, and could have gone to be with her if it was more about being away from the stepdad, and not about being with Missy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Eye-rolling SO hard right now. Has Missy never seen dressage? She's actually acting as though the riders in the 4th of July parade she's watching are abusing their horses. And she's using a "cry" emoji over the spurs, that they're NOT using. They're just decorative.
I know there are losers who abuse the horses in charro training. But not everyone does. And Missy is acting like she's some horse expert because she's owned a horse for what, 6 months? I have been riding since I was six, and read everything I could, and leased horses over the years, and I would never call myself an "exthpert".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Bitch has so much confidence now she s acting like a cam model. Showing vag while cartwheeling, and "what kind of pizza do you like?" getting all smug and close to the viewers like that. I see you Missy. Work it. Fucking work it girl. I didn't know that the a tales of the crypt keeper cam girl page fucking existed. There are some real men at the top that would pay good money for this as a one on one.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

lmmomSD wrote:erything I could, and leased ho
Yeah but how many of them can say they cheated a fucking non-profit horse ranch and almost got away with it. That is so dirty its genius XXXMISSY
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

When Missy was describing living in that fundamentalist cult, I'm surprised she didn't mention the Duggars, who live a similar religious cult lifestyle.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Hard to picture her father in anything formal. Were his church clothes cut off shorts, too?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Hard to picture her father in anything formal. Were his church clothes cut off shorts, too?

And is this why he always swims with a t-shirt on?

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

onbreak wrote:Hard to picture her father in anything formal. Were his church clothes cut off shorts, too?

Maybe that's his way of "rebelling" or making up for lost time while in the cult. Wearing cut off shorts as often as possible lol.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

You're right we all know significant others who don't wait to see their in laws, for whatever reason. We see it when Missy is around Bryan's family. Just curious if we'll hear about it. They go through friends so fast, only rely on Missy's family. For whatever reason Bryan's family isnt important. They can 100% mention them. Not vlogging them is their right. I certainly wouldnt like it if someone in my family or husband's family (both!) would be "big time vloggers" and read comments about myself or my kids. I get why his family wouldnt want to be vlogged. Again just wondering if they'll bring it up.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw Kelsey and Corbin hung out with Sly Fox today. Interesting. I am so nosy, I want to know what happened between them all.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6350e9.png[/img]

There just aren’t any words.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw Kelsey and Corbin hung out with Sly Fox today. Interesting. I am so nosy, I want to know what happened between them all.
I’d also love to know what went down with all these people and the lannings. Wonder what they think all these people talk about when they get together. Sure they’re oblivious to it all.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

HelloSweetie wrote:

And is this why he always swims with a t-shirt on?

Ohh never thought of that

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Didn't realky peg him for a Nick Jonas / Weekend hybrid

www.pinterest.com/lanning0950/bryan-style/

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Didn't realky peg him for a Nick Jonas / Weekend hybrid

Not even. Not the voice, not the looks, or the bod. How could anyone think they're alike?
Can you just see Bryan on Broadway in Les Mis? Cats is more suitable, if they were killing them...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”