DailyBores (Part 104)

chrimsi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by chrimsi »

Of course they 'travel well'. All Ollie and Finn do at home are watching movies = what they do in the car...

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy at the 1:47 mark - she's like get the F outta here hahahaha she is so rude!! Ummmm yeah okay Ollie's little monster scene was so fake and staged, you could see him staring off into space too hahahaha this is like a low budget pre-show you see at the movies where everyone wants to throw shout BOO until the REAL the show starts!! Missy should consider reading some parenting books...she clearly needs some help since both her kids have only mastered the word "YEAHHHH" and know how to work the remote!! Okay so these two are clearly getting laser fat removal - there is NO WAY they both lost weight so quickly without any help!!
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Theirmom wrote:Well, after five years, I’m finally done.
I thought FOR SURE it would be something a lot more scandalous that would drive me away. But nope. Boredom. Utter and complete boredom.

Let me know when the podcast starts. It’s BOUND to be more entertaining than this irrelevant garbage.
I'm with ya, theirmom. Haven't watched in weeks and when I watched today's vlog, I FF through most of it just to look for Fin. Ollie still a parrot and is just not enjoyable to watch, Bryan isn't creative enough to come up with his own skits and Missy relaunching her channel, for what, the fourth time in a year? Sweetie, you're not as interesting as you think you are.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Relaunching?
For look books? Equestrian advice?
Mom advice? Maybe theres a new "snack drawer" in the playroom, so boys wont wake them..

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

How long until “BABY MONSTER PLAYS FOTNITE (HILARIOUS)”

Man he’s really trying to pump out some 1 mil videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raerae16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Raerae16 »

Omg okay I’m sure this has been brought up but I’m new to the site. Besides the fact that their channel has become a toy channel and they do not even blog anymore. What happened to their friendships with Cullen and Katie and Ellie&Jared. I don’t even mind watching Ellie once in awhile, I get that she’s pregnant to. But none of them ever talk about eachother. Was there a fall out?
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Raerae16 wrote:Omg okay I’m sure this has been brought up but I’m new to the site. Besides the fact that their channel has become a toy channel and they do not even blog anymore. What happened to their friendships with Cullen and Katie and Ellie&Jared. I don’t even mind watching Ellie once in awhile, I get that she’s pregnant to. But none of them ever talk about eachother. Was there a fall out?
Probably. Every other friendship of theirs has imploded even with literal family members.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Don't know how it is possible but the bums have regressed.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

MandyJ wrote:
Raerae16 wrote:Omg okay I’m sure this has been brought up but I’m new to the site. Besides the fact that their channel has become a toy channel and they do not even blog anymore. What happened to their friendships with Cullen and Katie and Ellie&Jared. I don’t even mind watching Ellie once in awhile, I get that she’s pregnant to. But none of them ever talk about eachother. Was there a fall out?
Probably. Every other friendship of theirs has imploded even with literal family members.
I've been wondering about this as well. The last time they were all together was LAST June (so a year ago) at Missy and Bryan's weird pool party after Vidcon. I'm guessing they aren't close anymore. M&B definitely seem to go through friendships pretty fast...even Corbin and Kelsey never see them anymore and are moving away soon.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They have non-vlogger friends. Life is probably easier, when you don't have to worry about what super slueth footage might be out there.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. We may hate the skits, but someone loves them. Their views are not going down. They have 71 MILLION views for the last 30 days!
I don't think their gravy train is slowing down. They're practically minting money. And yes I am a little envious. I wish I had a horse and didn't have to work. I don't even want to be rich. Just comfortable. And the fact that these people have no education and are ignorant, and apparently happy to be so, and are using their kids to make money, and it's _working_, just pisses me off. So I guess I am officially a jealous hater.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d88dbc.jpg[/img]
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:Ugh. We may hate the skits, but someone loves them. Their views are not going down. They have 71 MILLION views for the last 30 days!
I don't think their gravy train is slowing down. They're practically minting money. And yes I am a little envious. I wish I had a horse and didn't have to work. I don't even want to be rich. Just comfortable. And the fact that these people have no education and are ignorant, and apparently happy to be so, and are using their kids to make money, and it's _working_, just pisses me off. So I guess I am officially a jealous hater.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d88dbc.jpg[/img]
That is insane. Even if they’re earning the lowest end of that estimate that’s a crapload of money.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I don't feel jealousy or envious. Easy come, easy go.

I enjoy the little I do have. Before I buy something, I think about it and imagine how it will benefit my life.
My kids also make do with what they have. We're not a videogaming household, but my son wanted a ps4. He shoveled snow and cut grass all year to save money and bought a ps4, flat svreen tv, ps4 cash cards, and games.. Im glad he's got work ethic like his parents.
Ollie expects toys at target or wherever theyre shopping everytime. Ya know, because he literally stayed in his bed all night.
That's going to be one hell of a habit to break when the money tree has no more leaves.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I don't feel jealousy or envious. Easy come, easy go.

I enjoy the little I do have. Before I buy something, I think about it and imagine how it will benefit my life.
My kids also make do with what they have. We're not a videogaming household, but my son wanted a ps4. He shoveled snow and cut grass all year to save money and bought a ps4, flat svreen tv, ps4 cash cards, and games.. Im glad he's got work ethic like his parents.
Ollie expects toys at target or wherever theyre shopping everytime. Ya know, because he literally stayed in his bed all night. Image
That's going to be one hell of a habit to break when the money tree has no more leaves.

Oh, I 100% agree that teaching your kids a work ethic is important. But when my 280,000 mile car is in the shop _again_, and I am scrounging for Uber fare to get to work, I wouldn't mind having a little of what they have. Would I trade lives? Hell no. I have privacy, real friends who love me for me, not for what they can get from me, and I am still friends with my ex- in-laws. My kids both have a good work ethic and are making their way in the world. Ollie is going to have issues. The permissiveness and all the toys on demand are going to mess him up. I hope they're putting some of that money aside for therapy for the kids!

Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Sorry I had to....LMAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

so make up a lie to get your kids to trespass on proerty that more than likely has druggies, used needles, taggers and possibly gang members...just so you can show the world how you "explore all the time"? Karma is going to be getting hit by a big rig one day Bryan amd you won't be able to twist that story into anything else. You already make youtubers look bad.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

Ml

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy's solution to parenting - shove kids in front of TV and make them put on headphones :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She did an instastory of Luna letting herself in. The dog turned the door handle. And she's bitching because "Karma is allowed in, but Luna isn't". Why? Poor dog. She has to stay outside and watch Karma get to be part of the family? Poor puppy.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wonder how much he was paid for the puppykisses shout out?

In exchange for FREE babysitting if those boys are smart
Screenshot_2018-06-09-17-09-51.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Daily Bumps”