DailyBores (Part 104)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why do they keep uploading pictures of the boys climbing the chimney? Oh right because Shay uploads videos of his sons climbing the fireplace. It's not cute, or "adventurous". It's dangerous..
Maybe Ollie _is_ creative and clever. But we never get to see it because they're feeding him lines all the time. It's so depressing watching them not parent their children.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Ok, don't get me wrong, Finn is one of the cutest things to bless my eyes on Youtube. Both visually, and personality-wise. But I find it a bit weird whenever he's in a picture. I sometimes wonder if it's because he hasn't fully mastered a forced smile yet. Sometimes I wonder if he's just being silly, but in most of his pictures he looks a bit uncomfortable. I still think he's cute, but I find it a bit odd...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:Why do they keep uploading pictures of the boys climbing the chimney? Oh right because Shay uploads videos of his sons climbing the fireplace. It's not cute, or "adventurous". It's dangerous..
Maybe Ollie _is_ creative and clever. But we never get to see it because they're feeding him lines all the time. It's so depressing watching them not parent their children.

Yeah, I don't see "Adventuring". I see potential to crack their heads open!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ I'm inclined to think it's more "Come on kiddies, climb the chimney so we can film you doing something dangerous for YouTube" rather than "Adventuring"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I saw the climbing video. It reminded me of my 17 year old boyfriend who dared my 5 year old cousin to kick a cop car at the county fair. Not adorable. The comments were all of these women kissing their asses. Like what fucking world are we living in?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Bryan and Missy...if you’re reading here, GET FINN INTO SPEECH THERAPY! Hell, there are even apps that help with that stuff, seeing as you love using the iPad as a babysitter. He will be three in a couple of months and still sounds like a one year old no doubt being ignored would not be helping..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I love Finn. I don’t say this to mean he shouldn’t exist. But they, as parents, probably should have stopped at one kid. They barely managed with one. They don’t seem interested. Ollie is their trophy kid — for show. Finn didn’t fit their image (trophy girl) so he’s just an extra. It’s so sad to see.
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

What did he say he did to lose the weight? I can't remember...was it "I don't drink pop anymore?? Not buying it...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7b13c9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MissNova wrote:What did he say he did to lose the weight? I can't remember...was it "I don't drink pop anymore?? Not buying it...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7b13c9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
He’d briefly mentioned he cut his portions and doesn’t drink aids anymore but the amount he’s lost seems huge. He’s lost 75lbs!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Good for him.
He was so bloated looking in that photo
Dare I say, I think it's photo shopped xtra bloated.. Is that possible

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Bryan, spill the tea on the friends who used and dumped you!
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

They said they have a dozen employees - what do they do? I don't get it.

Does Bryan count the pool guy, fish tank, gardner, maid? Or what?!

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

chrimsi wrote:They said they have a dozen employees - what do they do? I don't get it.

Does Bryan count the pool guy, fish tank, gardner, maid? Or what?!

Mimi&Papa are enployees too.. If those two are lucky, Cassie has them on payroll, too

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Anything that is "caught on camera" is so staged and stupid on their channel! For starters - it clearly shows how uninvolved they both are as parents, and how many times those kids are doing random things on their own since their Mom is too busy playing on her phone and their "Dada" is taking selfies or talking to 12 year olds on his Instagram :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:Image

Bryan, spill the tea on the friends who used and dumped you!
I want both sides to spill the tea. Because I know people used them for views and subscribers, but the way he treated Jeff on camera was shitty, so he couldn't have been nicer than that off camera. When Jeff bought him all those nice birthday presents, he said "I have such a great assistant!" Assistant? Dude, he's your cousin by marriage and at least a friend. Calling him an "assistant" was so demeaning.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. Again.
Missy uploaded a bunch of instastories of herself and Bryan going around Hobby Lobby making fun of the prints with little sayings on them.
Umm, they've always had those "goofy" prints all over their houses. And they basically decorated Ollie's old room straight off a Hobby Lobby aisle and acted like it was all their idea and oh so clever. I admit, some of them are dumb. But now all of a sudden, Missy and Bryan are too cool for what used to be her favorite store?
So is the "hip and edgy" bit put on, or was all the Hobby Lobby fanatic, Target and Forever 21 shopper put on? I think the "hip and edgy" stuff is all an act.
On a completely different topic, do they use that expensive outdoor kitchen that they HAD to have for anything but keeping Lunchables and Fireball cool?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

roseter wrote:Bryan and Missy...if you’re reading here, GET FINN INTO SPEECH THERAPY! Hell, there are even apps that help with that stuff, seeing as you love using the iPad as a babysitter. He will be three in a couple of months and still sounds like a one year old Image no doubt being ignored would not be helping..

Sorry for so many posts!
Sadly, they won't. They didn't with Ollie. Missy even went on Snapchat and ranted about how "advanced" Ollie's speech was, and how he chattered all day long in full, understandable sentences, but they just hadn't caught it on camera!
So if they wouldn't do it for Ollie, the golden child, they won't do it for Finn.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

lmmomSD wrote:
roseter wrote:Bryan and Missy...if you’re reading here, GET FINN INTO SPEECH THERAPY! Hell, there are even apps that help with that stuff, seeing as you love using the iPad as a babysitter. He will be three in a couple of months and still sounds like a one year old Image no doubt being ignored would not be helping..

Sorry for so many posts!
Sadly, they won't. They didn't with Ollie. Missy even went on Snapchat and ranted about how "advanced" Ollie's speech was, and how he chattered all day long in full, understandable sentences, but they just hadn't caught it on camera!
So if they wouldn't do it for Ollie, the golden child, they won't do it for Finn.

They also nearly called Ollie advanced again in the podcast. They are not very good at showing that in their videos. Image

Not that there is anything wrong with him, Ollie just seem really normal, I think.

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

So riding Carl and jingers coat tails seems to be working for them because views are way up! Although I cannot imagine spending almost every single day making a hokey scripted kids video! I would go insane.
I don't care about your life
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:Ugh. Again.
Missy uploaded a bunch of instastories of herself and Bryan going around Hobby Lobby making fun of the prints with little sayings on them.
Umm, they've always had those "goofy" prints all over their houses. And they basically decorated Ollie's old room straight off a Hobby Lobby aisle and acted like it was all their idea and oh so clever. I admit, some of them are dumb. But now all of a sudden, Missy and Bryan are too cool for what used to be her favorite store?
So is the "hip and edgy" bit put on, or was all the Hobby Lobby fanatic, Target and Forever 21 shopper put on? I think the "hip and edgy" stuff is all an act.
On a completely different topic, do they use that expensive outdoor kitchen that they HAD to have for anything but keeping Lunchables and Fireball cool?

LOL now downloading Missy and Bryan version 34.9 :lol:

Seriously though, it's time for a complete personality/style change again. I see a total house makeover with them ditching all the hobby lobby stuff soon. One of their new "off camera" friends must have told them Hobby Lobby wasn't cool.

Return to “Daily Bumps”