DailyBores (Part 104)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by onbreak »

Totally random
Is outlander filming there or something?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Ohhhh, I see he posted on Twitter. Georgia seems like a pretty random vacay destination for them. Must be a sponsored trip because I doubt they could find Georgia on a map...let alone know where to go on their own.
If JFK Jr hadn't passed away so long ago, I would say that they wanted to get their vows renewed where he got married --you know-- because the Kennedys were America's "royalty". But they probably think of the Kardashians more as America's royalty than the Kennedys. ImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ewokfan11 wrote:Ohhhh, I see he posted on Twitter. Georgia seems like a pretty random vacay destination for them. Must be a sponsored trip because I doubt they could find Georgia on a map...let alone know where to go on their own.
I'm trying to think of where they would even be interested in going... St Simon's or jekyll maybe? Savannah and Tybee are nice, but not somewhere i could see them wanting to go. Sea Island is pretty swanky.. There is Chateau Elan, which is wonderful for couples but idk what the boys would do there.. We are turning into the "Hollywood of the South" with all the movie/TV filming that goes on here, but still GA seems hella boring for The Lumps.
There is a new Margaritaville water park that just opened on lake Lanier that they might be something that would be sponsored, but that seems like such a weird place to spend your 10 anniversary... I'm really perplexed over this one, unless GA is just a stopping point headed somewhere else international..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Totally random
Is outlander filming there or something?

Nope, i checked that, it's filmed in Vancover and Paris. I had the same thought..
They aren't big Walking Dead fans, so its not Senoia either i dont think.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I live in coastal Georgia. I wonder where they are exactly. Jekyll Island is the beach we go to frequently. I could see them going there.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im just a simple girl.... BUT Id kill for the chance to renew my vows in Savannah

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Im just a simple girl.... BUT Id kill for the chance to renew my vows in Savannah

Savannah is absolutely magical. If i had to guess i would say they are in Jekyll, St Simons/Sea Island or Savannah/Tybee
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

So they are with Cullen and Katie! Must have flown to Georgia and drove to Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I believe this is a dbejck vacay! I remember Ellie and Jared saying they had a trip planned "soon" and that's why penny was still not home. This will actually be interesting to watch since it seems like they aren't really friends anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

You know Missy is there if they are buying cranberry juice...that girl loves her vodka-crans! Is the Pedialyte for their upcoming hangovers? And who buys TEN Tostino's cheap-ass pizzas? That stuff is garbage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMWTGunHEm ... vn6h54x75i
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I was surprised they took the kids with them on their anniversary trip, knowing Missy she just needs any excuse to get away from them!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:I was surprised they took the kids with them on their anniversary trip, knowing Missy she just needs any excuse to get away from them!
I wonder if Missy and Bryan will head somewhere alone after this stay at the beach house. Mimi is there to fly back with the boys (god bless her heart) and I can’t see missy settling on a dbejck 10th anniversary trip. I bet they head to an island south of there from here.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I was surprised they took the kids with them on their anniversary trip, knowing Missy she just needs any excuse to get away from them!
I wonder if Missy and Bryan will head somewhere alone after this stay at the beach house. Mimi is there to fly back with the boys (god bless her heart) and I can’t see missy settling on a dbejck 10th anniversary trip. I bet they head to an island south of there from here.
Papa is there too. Of course the boys sat with Mimi and Papa instead of their parents on the plane.

Ollie may have been able to start Kindy on time if they had stayed home and put a little work into preparing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e220ff.png[/img]
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Well, y'all called it, lol. They are in Florida. And already making comments about Ollie and Gaines getting married.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 886ada.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I take issue with Missy making excuses for Ollie as to why he’s being held back. I bet you he’s the only one in his CLASS, he wouldn’t be the youngest. In Christian schools it can be super common for class rooms to be super small. If that’s not the case, with a birthday in July he wouldn’t be terribly young compared to his classmates in the future.

I am for delaying formal education for kids, but just be upfront about it. Lol

I’m kind of surprised they don’t have him in a Montessori school or something.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

It drives me insane that she dresses thos kids identical. It would be one thing if they were twins. That would be obnoxious. But they're not even twins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

(Assuming Ollie actually said it) I don't know why there are people who think it's okay for their kids to say the word "boobs". I guess I'm taking it too seriously, but I think it's inappropriate for a 5 year old, and it makes me wonder how a child so young would even learned that word...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

coolusername1236 wrote:(Assuming Ollie actually said it) I don't know why there are people who think it's okay for their kids to say the word "boobs". I guess I'm taking it too seriously, but I think it's inappropriate for a 5 year old, and it makes me wonder how a child so young would even learned that word...
My kids always called them boobs, bc i call them boobs/boobies. I'm more offended by kids (or people really) calling them tits. I have a potty mouth, (but i know when to cut it off) and i don't like the word tits. I've actually heard kids Ollie's age call them that. My kids also knew they are breasts, but we just call them boobs. I think that stuff like this is subjective though, I don't think you are "wrong" for not liking kids saying that word, but i think its one of those issues that every family has their own standards for... like nakedness.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Papa is there too. Of course the boys sat with Mimi and Papa instead of their parents on the plane.

Ollie may have been able to start Kindy on time if they had stayed home and put a little work into preparing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e220ff.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180808</span><span>/</span><span>c8007c61d6288ff4e3e36f6c97e220ff</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I'm glad for Mimi's sake that Jim went with her. last time they went they managed to do it without Mimi and Poppa, i guess they really can't handle them alone at all anymore. I will say that if they plan on drinking a ton while they are there, i'm glad they have babysitters. Drink it up and have a ball, just make sure your kids are taken care of. I still think they are going to leave the boys with them to take back to Cali, and head somewhere alone after this.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Playsinrain wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:(Assuming Ollie actually said it) I don't know why there are people who think it's okay for their kids to say the word "boobs". I guess I'm taking it too seriously, but I think it's inappropriate for a 5 year old, and it makes me wonder how a child so young would even learned that word...
My kids always called them boobs, bc i call them boobs/boobies. I'm more offended by kids (or people really) calling them tits. I have a potty mouth, (but i know when to cut it off) and i don't like the word tits. I've actually heard kids Ollie's age call them that. My kids also knew they are breasts, but we just call them boobs. I think that stuff like this is subjective though, I don't think you are "wrong" for not liking kids saying that word, but i think its one of those issues that every family has their own standards for... like nakedness.
Fair point. I do think It's sort of inappropriate either way, but I just think Ollie is really young to say that. But you're right, it's subjective. The fact that M&B never tell their kids to stop doing things is also what bothers me in this case.

Return to “Daily Bumps”