DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy is truly dumber than a bag of rocks. They have steps to make it easier for the kids to get on their bed. Luna wanted to get on the bed with Ollie, and started climbing up, and Missy says "She's crazy. Luna, you're a dog! You can't climb steps!'
Ummm. WTF? Karma climbed stairs all the time in their old house. My dog goes up and down steps multiple times every day. People buy stepladders for their dogs to get on furniture.
What the HELL is she talking about???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

princessanp
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by princessanp »

I didn’t watch the video but did she get rid of nacho? What was her reasoning? Why are animals so disposable to this woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

princessanp wrote:I didn’t watch the video but did she get rid of nacho? What was her reasoning? Why are animals so disposable to this woman.

She bought Salty for Bryan but he doesn't want to ride him so she's selling him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

So Missy gets bucked off and then claims to have been able to jump far enough away so as not to get stepped on. Does she think we couldn't see from the footage that she didn't jump? She dropped like a sack of potatoes!

And the 'Coming up next' bit at the end when she says super dramatically "You think I'm pregnant?!". Oh but she never teases about being pregnant, nah not Missy. Lying bitch.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

This horse hobby is lasting longer than I thought it would[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 52a527.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:This horse hobby is lasting longer than I thought it would[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 52a527.jpg[/IMG]

I don't believe she sold him because Bryan didn't want to ride him. She probably sold him because he threw her ass over teakettle. We just watched the beginning, and the tears over getting thrown were ridiculous. Jeez Louise. I got thrown tons of times. It's never fun, but it's a part of the risk you assume. If you're going to cry over it, you shouldn't ride anything but bomb proof school horses. And counting her "injuries"? Donnez-moi une break.

And this was the first time I saw the new intro. This is going to sound so mean, but when Ollie turns around with the bearded dragon on his shoulder, he looks possessed. It's just the lighting in his eyes, but it's not a good look.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

So has Missy confirmed she has two horses? And she is selling the new one, not Nacho?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You guys, they are soooo busy. Of course they have time for Missy to ride her horse, Bryan to work on his music, and time to hang out together during the day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chrimsi wrote:So has Missy confirmed she has two horses? And she is selling the new one, not Nacho?

Nacho seems like a good horse for a beginner. He is pretty mellow, and when she went flying off him during her "princess photo shoot", he stopped immediately, and checked on her. I think he's a good fit for her ability. It's actually smarter to keep him. And despite what she says about "growing up with horses", she was a beginner when she bought Nacho.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:You guys, they are soooo busy. Of course they have time for Missy to ride her horse, Bryan to work on his music, and time to hang out together during the day.
Did you see Bryan's instastory about being "the father I never had"?
He was going on about teaching them how to be a man, expressing his feelings and 'being creative"
What about exploiting your children for money? Does that make you a good dad?

Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

emilyrose26 wrote:So Missy gets bucked off and then claims to have been able to jump far enough away so as not to get stepped on. Does she think we couldn't see from the footage that she didn't jump? She dropped like a sack of potatoes!

And the 'Coming up next' bit at the end when she says super dramatically "You think I'm pregnant?!". Oh but she never teases about being pregnant, nah not Missy. Lying bitch.

She then tries to preach about how you should always wear a helmet while riding and that she’s been doing it forever. Even with the helmet on she still hurt her neck, just imagine the pain she’d be in if she didn’t.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My husband absolutely refused to let my little ones take horse back lessons.
My oldest daughter did go to a horse camp last year and you have to have a helmet on at check in and leave it on until check out of the gate.
They were strict about that and knowing your surroundings.
Has she shown the makeover barn chill room recently? The pig sitting on the sofa? Poop on the floors and walls?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Carlyweav1012 wrote:
emilyrose26 wrote:So Missy gets bucked off and then claims to have been able to jump far enough away so as not to get stepped on. Does she think we couldn't see from the footage that she didn't jump? She dropped like a sack of potatoes!

She then tries to preach about how you should always wear a helmet while riding and that she’s been doing it forever. Even with the helmet on she still hurt her neck, just imagine the pain she’d be in if she didn’t.

She's full of crap. She has footage of herself NOT wearing a helmet and jumping. People kept commenting on it, and she ignored it. I am glad she's wearing one now, but she's flat out lying about wearing one "forever".

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

Also, good thing for them for bringing Ollie to the occupational therapy. You would think any child likes things like raspberries and plain spaghetti noodles o.O Hopefully he's also being seen there for his speech, but that I doubt Missy will "brag about it" like she said in the most recent vlog...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

melihey wrote:Also, good thing for them for bringing Ollie to the occupational therapy. You would think any child likes things like raspberries and plain spaghetti noodles o.O Hopefully he's also being seen there for his speech, but that I doubt Missy will "brag about it" like she said in the most recent vlog...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
What did she brag about? lol Image

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Ollie is so much cuter when just let him be a kid and talk about what he likes vs. giving him lines to say. He’s not a good actor, but that’s ok. He’s a little kid. He’s not supposed to act. I wish they would show more of Ollie like Bryan did on his Instagram, talking about a lizard.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:Ollie is so much cuter when just let him be a kid and talk about what he likes vs. giving him lines to say. He’s not a good actor, but that’s ok. He’s a little kid. He’s not supposed to act. I wish they would show more of Ollie like Bryan did on his Instagram, talking about a lizard.
You can tell in Cassie's videos and the few where Jim has Ollie and vlogs him. They don't feed him lines, and he's a regular kid. He is also easier to understand, probably because he's saying what he wants to say, not what he's being told to say and trying to remember.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

lol I just watched the video about misery getting rid of her horse because I saw her post on Instagram. I’ve been unsubscribed for a year and wow... they have changed.

The thing that really got to me was watching this affluent, white woman cry because she took her spoiled child to occupational therapy to get him to try new foods. First world problems, eh?
I preferred watching them when they lived in a garage.

I just noticed autocorrect changed missy to misery but it’s kind of funny so I’ll leave it

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:lol I just watched the video about misery getting rid of her horse because I saw her post on Instagram. I’ve been unsubscribed for a year and wow... they have changed.

The thing that really got to me was watching this affluent, white woman cry because she took her spoiled child to occupational therapy to get him to try new foods. First world problems, eh?

I just noticed autocorrect changed missy to misery but it’s kind of funny so I’ll leave it Image

I’m glad they’re doing something about his picky eating.
I wish I’d known about occupational therapy for pickiness with my oldest. He eats maybe a total of ten different foods. It’s beyond frustrating. Like, my kid JUST tried cheese the other day, voluntarily, at TEN! It’s taken ten years (well, 7, because his aversions didn’t start until preschool), for me to get him to just TRY new things without a fight.

It’s annoying, because he was in OT for other things, and none of his therapists ever mentioned it could help with the picky eating.

I didn’t watch the video. Was she crying because he has food issues or because OT is inconvenient and embarrassing for her? I get crying over the frustration of picky eating. I’ve been there. But, it’s Missy, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was making it about herself and crying about how bad this is for her.
:roll:
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Theirmom wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:lol I just watched the video about misery getting rid of her horse because I saw her post on Instagram. I’ve been unsubscribed for a year and wow... they have changed.

I just noticed autocorrect changed missy to misery but it’s kind of funny so I’ll leave it Image

I’m glad they’re doing something about his picky eating.
I wish I’d known about occupational therapy for pickiness with my oldest. He eats maybe a total of ten different foods. It’s beyond frustrating. Like, my kid JUST tried cheese the other day, voluntarily, at TEN! It’s taken ten years (well, 7, because his aversions didn’t start until preschool), for me to get him to just TRY new things without a fight.

It’s annoying, because he was in OT for other things, and none of his therapists ever mentioned it could help with the picky eating.

I didn’t watch the video. Was she crying because he has food issues or because OT is inconvenient and embarrassing for her? I get crying over the frustration of picky eating. I’ve been there. But, it’s Missy, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was making it about herself and crying about how bad this is for her.
She was crying because she was so proud he tried a bunch of new foods. It was actually very sweet. Oliver was really proud of himself.

Return to “Daily Bumps”