DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Cgl33 wrote:He wants to be liked by milennials so badly. I don’t think they like that they are only popular with little kids.
“Fucking love this girl” ok brybry keep telling yourself that! you can’t run from the truth forever though.........Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Was that vlog a joke? The very one they read about the cookies... that was from Brooke’s sister. They’re idiots missy says she on,y uses giradelli choc chips... they’ve shown plenty of times her with the yellow nestle bag.

More of how busy they are and they just need a trip away to get the creative juices flowing. Then he back tracks and says he’s working a lot in the studio.

So he’s seeing a music psychologist so he can go on stage, tour? I thought a music psychologist used music to treat mental illness. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seeing someone for all his other issues.

Wonder why he hasn’t shown more of the studio? “Travel the world putting on shows.... “. Really?

Missy says he lost all that weight by eating right and exercising in a vlog that shows him eating a lot of treats and not walking from one room to the other. He says that they need to do work outside but when the weather gets cold, they stay in.

Is the next vlog old footage of the Harlem globetrotters? Was t that 2-3 weeks ago?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They are so boring. If they want to be relevant again, they need to actually put some effort into their jobs. The answer isn’t to start appearing edgier, or to just try and vlog more adult things. The adult audience isn’t into them because they are immature af, and they put no effort into their vlogs. Adults are more selective about how they use their time. They aren’t looking to waste 10 minutes on useless drivel.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I just don’t know what they offer adult viewers. I watch other youtubers, mostly moms, for ideas. Parents are not watching Bryan and Missy for parenting ideas. They don’t offer anything unique. They are not really good at parenting. They don’t offer any hacks or anything to emulate. YouTube is overly saturated. What DB offers that’s unique to them is that they are a kid channel. This is mean, but they also have to have that Instagram worthy look to appeal to millennials and they just don’t. Missy is not bad looking, but she’s average. Bryan is just not good looking. Their house is big, but it is ugly. No one is trying to be like them.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They are very ordinary, which is fine but they are horrible humans. Arrogant. Delusional. And terrible parents.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They are very ordinary, which is fine but they are horrible humans. Arrogant. Delusional. And terrible parents.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It's a show to them. They'll do anything other than put in effort.

If I needed a break from my busy sm life, last thing I'd do is post about my vacation in real-time.

Very telling they don't run into adults who know who they are.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:It's a show to them. They'll do anything other than put in effort.

If I needed a break from my busy sm life, last thing I'd do is post about my vacation in real-time.

Very telling they don't run into adults who know who they are.

* Waits for the Tweet about how they can’t go out in public without having a fan tell them how great they are as parents Image

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I find it interesting that a bunch of kids brands that I follow on Instagram follow E&J and other family vloggers like It’s Judy’s Life, but not Bryan or Missy. I actually know more people irl that follow Katie than follow Bryan or Missy. I don’t know anyone that follows B&M.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

Missy is asking for more assumptions, I've let her have some. Anyone else have a go?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

The fact that she used that photo shows a lot about how dumb she thinks people are![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 08180a.jpg[/IMG]

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Wowzers![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e10cf1.jpg[/IMG]

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

How can you be a workaholic and not work? Hmm
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Oh boy. Asking if she has a lisp? No, Mithy, no lisp at all....

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I will say, I do think the assumption that they don’t care about Gabriel is a pretty rotten comment. That would suck to read. I don’t want her to be stuck in her grief. I don’t care how they grieve. Remember the I am a Mother video? They’ve changed so much since then. That’s the kind of content that would get the adult viewers, not complaining about working too much, vlogging all the shit they buy, or talking endlessly about the studio.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12 am I will say, I do think the assumption that they don’t care about Gabriel is a pretty rotten comment. That would suck to read. I don’t want her to be stuck in her grief. I don’t care how they grieve. Remember the I am a Mother video? They’ve changed so much since then. That’s the kind of content that would get the adult viewers, not complaining about working too much, vlogging all the shit they buy, or talking endlessly about the studio.
Hmm, I kind of disagree. It would be hard for them to keep up that kind of adult content without referencing grief, etc. Look at Joan from John & Joan - will probably never move on from her grief and makes reference to her sadness and dead child at any chance.

Missy and Bryan don't have much depth. What you see, is what you get. They've always been like 2 kids playing house though. The only difference is now they have money, so we see less (or more, depending how you look at it) of the hustle to keep that going.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
Cgl33 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12 am I will say, I do think the assumption that they don’t care about Gabriel is a pretty rotten comment. That would suck to read. I don’t want her to be stuck in her grief. I don’t care how they grieve. Remember the I am a Mother video? They’ve changed so much since then. That’s the kind of content that would get the adult viewers, not complaining about working too much, vlogging all the shit they buy, or talking endlessly about the studio.
Hmm, I kind of disagree. It would be hard for them to keep up that kind of adult content without referencing grief, etc. Look at Joan from John & Joan - will probably never move on from her grief and makes reference to her sadness and dead child at any chance.

Missy and Bryan don't have much depth. What you see, is what you get. They've always been like 2 kids playing house though. The only difference is now they have money, so we see less (or more, depending how you look at it) of the hustle to keep that going.
I agree with both of you. I think it's harsh to say they don't care about Gabriel anymore, but I also think that they're just not very deep, and would hate to see Missy being like Joan, unable to move on at all, and constantly referencing Gabriel. It would be weird for them to say, on Ollie's birthday, post about how Gabriel never got to turn 5 or something like that, like Joan does.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Without going too far off topic, Joan is an entirely different type of person. I often wonder just how much of Joan’s grief is actually about her unwillingness to move on from what has made people treat her special. I agree B&M don’t have much depth, and think Joan has way too much of it.

For all B&M’s faults, at least they’ve never made Oliver live in the shadow of his deceased older brother. They could acknowledge him more for the older viewers (like on his birthday), but why? Most aren’t watching anyway.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think Gabriel should be left alone and out of it. He is not in the show intro, so he's not relevant to the current DB show.

I don't think you should judge a person on how they grieve.... Unless they ( on purpose) murdered someone.

She is a fucking moron for pretending to not realize why people say these things. Sometimes she has a disclaimer in the photo description.
No awards will be won by her.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:I think Gabriel should be left alone and out of it. He is not in the show intro, so he's not relevant to the current DB show.

I don't think you should judge a person on how they grieve.... Unless they ( on purpose) murdered someone.

She is a fucking moron for pretending to not realize why people say these things. Sometimes she has a disclaimer in the photo description.
No awards will be won by her.

I used to agree, but then we met Joan. I don’t even judge her grief exactly, but her inability to see the daughter in front of her because of that grief, and her unwillingness to change that.

And I agree, Missy knows why people say these things. She just thinks it’s cute to play ignorant.

Return to “Daily Bumps”