Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

Free
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

Unread post by Free »

Part of me hopes those boys sue their parents when they are 18. The problem is, for that length of time, 18 years, the control, the grooming, and abuse, is so debilitating that young adults don't ever know what is up from down. Let alone to know they only have two years to file from their 18th birthday. Their parents are tying those kids up in contractual obligations, they can't give true consent....as most know if you make contract with those underage it won't stand up in court. It's basically child labor and grooming in hopes they won't wake up and push back. Most likely if they run the money will be moved and they will just run into another opportunistic snake.

Stay classy Bryan and Missy.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So there's an instastory of Ollie asking Bryan why they left the boys. He and Missy went down to get the mail and left the boys. Alone, apparently. Around there, a lot of the mailboxes are locked mailboxes in a central location. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling theirs is one of those. So they both left, didn't tell the boys, according to Ollie's reaction, and then thought it was amusing enough to post an instastory about it.
Even just being gone a few minutes, with the way Finn climbs on things, could be tragic. Why did both of them have to go?
They really are shitty parents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

lmmomSD wrote:So there's an instastory of Ollie asking Bryan why they left the boys. He and Missy went down to get the mail and left the boys. Alone, apparently. Around there, a lot of the mailboxes are locked mailboxes in a central location. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling theirs is one of those. So they both left, didn't tell the boys, according to Ollie's reaction, and then thought it was amusing enough to post an instastory about it.
Even just being gone a few minutes, with the way Finn climbs on things, could be tragic. Why did both of them have to go?

It sounded like Fin was doing the hard breathy cry as well. Missy smiles and said worth it.

Also what happened to dracos tank??? That tank is entirely to small for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

princessanp wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So there's an instastory of Ollie asking Bryan why they left the boys. He and Missy went down to get the mail and left the boys. Alone, apparently. Around there, a lot of the mailboxes are locked mailboxes in a central location. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling theirs is one of those. So they both left, didn't tell the boys, according to Ollie's reaction, and then thought it was amusing enough to post an instastory about it.

It sounded like Fin was doing the hard breathy cry as well. Missy smiles and said worth it.

Also what happened to dracos tank??? That tank is entirely to small for him...

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

They are horrible. I felt so bad for Oliver as he was distressed when he asked “Why did you leave us?” Obviously they thought it would be “funny” to see the reaction of the boys as they left. I don’t know how Oliver or Finn will grow up without psychological issues because their parents have sh#t for brains.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Their heater is still out?! Wonder why they haven’t fixed it. It’s been months. I think it’s funny that they’re posting all over social media while the house is for sale! They really complete idiots.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:Their heater is still out?! Wonder why they haven’t fixed it. It’s been months. I think it’s funny that they’re posting all over social media while the house is for sale! They really complete idiots.

It's apparently more important to spend money on traveling to Nashville and releasing a vanity EP, going to brunch at wineries and Palm Springs than fixing the furnace. The people who buy the house can fix it, right?

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Oooh she didn't just name drop jeffree star. Part of me thinks Bryan posts on Missy's Insta.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't watch these two often, but why did they cut their youngest son's hair to look like a horses mane??? OMG!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:I don't watch these two often, but why did they cut their youngest son's hair to look like a horses mane??? OMG!
Supposedly he wanted it. But for him to want it, someone had to show it to him and suggest it. Kids that age don't come up with wanting mohawks all on their own, do they? They have to see it _somewhere_.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan is bitching because bars and wineries are closing because of the virus. He is so self-absorbed and clueless.
First world problems, party of 2...

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan is bitching because bars and wineries are closing because of the virus. He is so self-absorbed and clueless.
First world problems, party of 2...

Are we surprised that he somehow found a way to make a global pandemic about himself?

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

He really is a jerk isn’t he???

Bryan, btw that cake you showed IS NOT a ganache frosting. Ganache is chocolate and cream you idiot. It’s probably fondant that you cut to look like that frosting!

The Lannings won’t be suffering like the rest of the world. They already order tons of meals in. Bryan will go to his fantasy studio. Oh poor poor people they can’t go to a winery!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This woman is so self absorbed and clueless.
"Trying not to be broke". Maybe she shouldn't have spent so much on that ugly ass pool redo. Or Bryan's "studio" (aka expensive mancave).
She has no reason to complain. Except for not being able to go wineries for brunch.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 1aaf43.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post. Bryan actually posted about how we have to "be an example" for the kids.
_Now_ he's worried about the effects his behavior has on his kids?
Unbelievable.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

I am sorry if this was discussed on the day he posted it, but I have been bothered ever since. He captioned a picture of Ollie saying how this time will define the rest of their lives (the kids' lives). Sorry, but what? Not saying they will not notice, as kids are very smart, or that they won't be affected. But be defined? They barely go out, they barely have friends (let alone friends with kids), they barely go to school. They can go out on their property and play, they don't have to worry about getting fired or not getting paid, they don't have to worry about losing their house or not having money for groceries. They need to shut up. My last semester of undergrad has been cut short, perhaps no graduation. But I have it easy compared to others. I can be in my parents' house and not worry about rent, groceries, and have wifi and a computer to take online classes. When will they learn some compassion?
Kaybethkay1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaybethkay1 »

So Ollie wasn’t feeling well so Missy kept him off school, yet she found it acceptable to take him to target (or whatever store they went to ) during that vlog while he was sick and there’s a global pandemic???
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

ughpleasee wrote:I am sorry if this was discussed on the day he posted it, but I have been bothered ever since. He captioned a picture of Ollie saying how this time will define the rest of their lives (the kids' lives). Sorry, but what? Not saying they will not notice, as kids are very smart, or that they won't be affected. But be defined? They barely go out, they barely have friends (let alone friends with kids), they barely go to school. They can go out on their property and play, they don't have to worry about getting fired or not getting paid, they don't have to worry about losing their house or not having money for groceries. They need to shut up. My last semester of undergrad has been cut short, perhaps no graduation. But I have it easy compared to others. I can be in my parents' house and not worry about rent, groceries, and have wifi and a computer to take online classes. When will they learn some compassion?
Lol I’m a 26 year old woman who may be laid off and have to postpone my wedding, and this isn’t even going to define the rest of MY life. He’s such a drama queen.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Poor Lannings... can’t go out to the winery, so they have it delivered! Missy’s way of supporting local businesses! Wow! First world problems!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He makes me SO angry. So selfish and vain, and attention seeking.
There's a f*cking shortage of masks for healthcare workers because of assholes like him hoarding them when they don't need them. If he is sitting outside on his 5 acre "property", he doesn't need a mask. And those look like the N95 masks which actually offer more protection. But yeah. Get some to take pictures of yourself on Instagram.
He really doesn't give a shit about anyone else, does he?
And he drew a smile on one, and someone actually _praised_ him for "trying to spread smiles". What the hell is wrong with his minions? Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”