Daily Bumps: On The Road To Nowhere (part 109)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Daily Bumps: On The Road To Nowhere (part 109)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - actuallydear
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=188&t=16256

Wow, these people are so boring it took a little over a year for a new part on their forum Image the last part was posted January 15, 2020!
Continue!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
princessanp
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bumps: On The Road To Nowhere (part 109)

Unread post by princessanp »

How did I miss the fact that Bryan now has a mullet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Just watched the empty house tour and the longer the video went the angrier I found myself becoming. These people for over seven years have made money off the backs of their children. Two years ago they decided it would be a great idea with their channel already in a decline to throw millions into a music studio and Bryan’s singing “career”. Now here they are having to sell the house and are now talking about moving to Nashville and taking their children away from their grandparents, aunt and uncles that those kids adore! All so Bryan can pursue his dream of being a superstar singer. Hello Bryan it’s never going to happen you have to actually be able to sing first! My heart broke for Ollie in today’s video. He’s so sad that he’s moving from the only home he can remember and loved all because of his selfish parents who have spent the money that they made off of him and Finn like it was water! They really are two pieces of crap!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Dang! I posted this on the old thread, but I gotta share it here, because Ollie just looks so very sad. They are completely oblivious to what is going on with their kids.
Ollie looks so sad, and Bryan is acting like they're having this amazing fun time.
And he posted "a few of my favorite pictures" from Nashville, and one of them was a partially decomposed opossum or maybe a dog. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Is jack their leopard gecko? How can they claim to love animals so much and give theirs such improper housing.

BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

Gross they are becoming total stage parents. Poor Ollie looks so sad in that picture.

People move all the time for jobs, and to be quite honest I am a dream chaser. But how much more of this is he going to do? He is blowing through all of their money. They would probably be set and comfortable for most of their lives if they lived modestly.

The thing that bugs me the most with Bryan is he doesn't even HUSSLE with his music. Most musicians or bands are signing up for gigs every weekend and traveling to get known. Actually grinding to get recognition. He only has a semi-following for his music BECAUSE of his YouTube career, and that isn't enough to propel him into a legitimate music career.
lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

I’m sorry if this has been discussed before, but why has Draco been living with Mimi and Papa for a year? These people constantly get animals and then just give them away!

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I wonder what Mimi and Papa truly think about them staying there. They seemed quite truthful in the vlog though.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

lmmomSD wrote:Dang! I posted this on the old thread, but I gotta share it here, because Ollie just looks so very sad. They are completely oblivious to what is going on with their kids.
Ollie looks so sad, and Bryan is acting like they're having this amazing fun time.
And he posted "a few of my favorite pictures" from Nashville, and one of them was a partially decomposed opossum or maybe a dog. ImageImage

This kid looks so much like his aunt it’s crazy.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Dang! I posted this on the old thread, but I gotta share it here, because Ollie just looks so very sad. They are completely oblivious to what is going on with their kids.

This kid looks so much like his aunt it’s crazy.

He really does! I saw a picture of Cassie yesterday when she was around Ollie’s age. I was like damn Ollie is Cassie’s twin!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Just checked in after a long time and saw they are moving to Nashville? Lol I live in Middle Tennessee, they are going to hate it here! The weather is going to suck after coming from Southern CA.
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

Has it been announced that they are officially moving there?
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

BishandDish wrote:Has it been announced that they are officially moving there?
No it hasn’t. I can’t picture them moving away from Missy’s family. For Ollie’s sake I hope they don’t. He cries now when he has to come back home after spending a couple of nights with his Mimi and Papa. That poor boy would be devastated if he couldn’t see them nearly every day. I was close with my maternal grandparents just like he is. If you had taken me away from them when I was Ollie’s age I and they would have been heartbroken.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Every haircut Bryan gets is somehow worse than the last, but they all make me want to throw up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I also don't see them moving that far away from Mimi and Papa, not out of any consideration for Ollie, but because they are dependent on the free babysitting. They haven't even traveled with just themselves and the boys except _once_ when they went to the opening of Legoland in Florida. Every other trip has either been with Mimi and Papa along, or DBEJCK trips. And they are too used to leaving the boys with their grandchildren and taking off for Palm Springs or Vegas, or just the local winery for brunch.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. He's got yet another music video out. He paid actors to be in it, and the song is about what made a house a home, and he mentions things that relate to the house they're just selling, like the initials in the concrete, etc. Ironic because if he hadn't wasted so much money chasing his itch to be a pop star, then a country star, maybe they wouldn't have to move.
And he looks rough. Rode hard and put up wet.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I don't know what it is about Bryan that just annoys me so much now. As soon as I see him on my screen I immediately skip by. The side smile smirk thing he does while talking... wtf. Why is he doing it? He's acting like he thinks he's cool. I feel bad for him because I don't think he realises how fake he comes across... goes through a whole new phase and friends every 2 years. How exhausting.

"I'm so glad I could take them to Nashville" he says, several times.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Where is Luna? Lots of post with Karma but nothing with Luna.

Bryan is looking very.... hate the hair, the beard isn’t even trimmed. Not sure what he’s going for, just not clear. Skateboarding now?

Can’t see them moving too far from the grandparents. Can’t see Cassie and Carlos moving either. He’s got too much family I. The area. The grandparents house has always been weird to me, they never really had furniture in the front room. How many bedrooms is their place? 3-4?
Interesting that the Lannings assist is no where to be seen. Pretty sure they don’t follow each other anymore on SM. His wife and the photographer are best friends. We all saw that relationship not lasting.

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

jmoysa wrote:Where is Luna? Lots of post with Karma but nothing with Luna.

Bryan is looking very.... hate the hair, the beard isn’t even trimmed. Not sure what he’s going for, just not clear. Skateboarding now?

Can’t see them moving too far from the grandparents. Can’t see Cassie and Carlos moving either. He’s got too much family I. The area. The grandparents house has always been weird to me, they never really had furniture in the front room. How many bedrooms is their place? 3-4?
Interesting that the Lannings assist is no where to be seen. Pretty sure they don’t follow each other anymore on SM. His wife and the photographer are best friends. We all saw that relationship not lasting.

Luna’s still around - a few vlogs back they showed her at Mimi and Papa’s house after being groomed. Apparently Mimi kept commenting on how gross she smelt, I hate to imagine Image she definitely isn’t as cherished as Karma. This family is so strange and uncaring (for the most part) with their pets.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

roseter wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:07 am
jmoysa wrote:Where is Luna? Lots of post with Karma but nothing with Luna.

Luna’s still around - a few vlogs back they showed her at Mimi and Papa’s house after being groomed. Apparently Mimi kept commenting on how gross she smelt, I hate to imagine Image she definitely isn’t as cherished as Karma. This family is so strange and uncaring (for the most part) with their pets.

Luna is staying with Cassie and Carlos with CeeCee. Koda is at Mimi and Papa's with Karma. It's because CeeCee and Luna get along better with each other.

Return to “Daily Bumps”