BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

ericauda wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:You can ask here and we'll update the FAQ in a new post. :)
How tall is Bryan? Has he ever addressed that he is clearly gay?

I was so excited for a fun cute family to watch but there is something just off about these two! Thanks for taking the time to talk with me :)
dead. i am dead. "has he ever addressed that he is clearly gay?"

done. i literally am done. i am laughing louder than heck at this right now
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Is there an updated FAQ thread somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kellynicole wrote:Is there an updated FAQ thread somewhere?

I don't think so. Actually Dear was working on it, and I think life interfered. Got specific questions?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

CanYouJustNot wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
kjb223 wrote:Were they kicked out of the house they lived in when they first started vlogging?
I think I remember reading about it on here, or maybe on the Liars and Cheaters page that they got kicked out for having too many people living there or something. Not sure, it's been years. If anyone knows more about this?
I saw that they got in trouble for living in the garage, since it's against code and that's why they moved out super fast.
This is what I was wondering about when the parents were selling their house a couple of months back, the garage is empty. Or was it another house? I think it was the same one maybe they completely demolished what Missy's dad remodeled in there for B&M to live in.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ferriswheel »

amyfalafal wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:
actuallydear wrote: I think I remember reading about it on here, or maybe on the Liars and Cheaters page that they got kicked out for having too many people living there or something. Not sure, it's been years. If anyone knows more about this?
I saw that they got in trouble for living in the garage, since it's against code and that's why they moved out super fast.
This is what I was wondering about when the parents were selling their house a couple of months back, the garage is empty. Or was it another house? I think it was the same one maybe they completely demolished what Missy's dad remodeled in there for B&M to live in.
It was a completely different house way back when they first started out. They've lived four different places since they started vlogging. They had the place where they were living in the garage, a different house with Missy's family, the one they were renting and the one they have now.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

lmmomSD wrote:

I don't think so. Actually Dear was working on it, and I think life interfered. Got specific questions?

Oh ok, thank you. Nothing specific but I would have been curious to read it since I’m a fairly new follower

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:

Ooop. Do you happen to have anything I sent you? I cleaned out my inbox a while ago and have no idea where the FAQ file got to. IIRC there was a bit of info on there but it wasn't edited at all, so if it gets posted people can feel free to sift through or someone else can tidy it up if they like. :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Ooop. Do you happen to have anything I sent you? I cleaned out my inbox a while ago and have no idea where the FAQ file got to. IIRC there was a bit of info on there but it wasn't edited at all, so if it gets posted people can feel free to sift through or someone else can tidy it up if they like. :)
I will take a look!! I just saw this!

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Anyone care to fill me in on some recent FAQs? I just saw a video of them suggested to me and it super forced and edited. I haven’t followed them much in the past but I barely recognized the style of video they were doing and I don’t think I’d call it a vlog...

And did Bryan lose weight?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

formerctfxcer wrote:Anyone care to fill me in on some recent FAQs? I just saw a video of them suggested to me and it super forced and edited. I haven’t followed them much in the past but I barely recognized the style of video they were doing and I don’t think I’d call it a vlog...

And did Bryan lose weight?

They both lost weight. And have been kinda shady about jow-- obviously they don't really owe us explanations, but he said he cut out soda. That's all. Riiiight.
They are doing skits a LOT, and their views are actually going up. It's sickening.

Return to “Daily Bumps”