BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1599 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Kryptonite » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:40 pm

You can ask here and we'll update the FAQ in a new post. :)
#StayPuffy
Image
User avatar
ericauda
Talker
Talker
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ericauda » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Kryptonite wrote:You can ask here and we'll update the FAQ in a new post. :)
Cool thanks! I just found her vlog and watched a few of them and something quickly seemed very off about these two so....
How tall is Bryan? Has he ever addressed that he is clearly gay?
Is missy a bit.... Dim? Has she said anything about being pregnant with 4 boys in a row? Also why does she reference Finns birth without explaining so frequently. We aren't there missy! We don't know what you are talking about!
How are they so popular? Every vid seems like click bait!
And after watching a vid here and there do they have ever changing personal style or just no style and copy someone else?
I was so excited for a fun cute family to watch but there is something just off about these two! Thanks for taking the time to talk with me :)
Cranberry
Talker
Talker
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Cranberry » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:35 pm

ericauda wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:You can ask here and we'll update the FAQ in a new post. :)
Cool thanks! I just found her vlog and watched a few of them and something quickly seemed very off about these two so....
How tall is Bryan? Has he ever addressed that he is clearly gay?
Is missy a bit.... Dim? Has she said anything about being pregnant with 4 boys in a row? Also why does she reference Finns birth without explaining so frequently. We aren't there missy! We don't know what you are talking about!
How are they so popular? Every vid seems like click bait!
And after watching a vid here and there do they have ever changing personal style or just no style and copy someone else?
I was so excited for a fun cute family to watch but there is something just off about these two! Thanks for taking the time to talk with me :)
I'll do my best to answer some of these

There's a lot of speculation here on the forums about Bryan being gay. A while back there were rumors that Bryan was posting on craigslist looking for sex with men. The description matched him but there's no clear proof. But you can see in the vlogs that he tries really hard to convince the viewers that he's attracted to Missy.

There's been a lot of drama over gender disappointment for Missy. She really wants a daughter and you can see her immense GD when they found out Finn was a boy and to a lesser extent, when they found out Oliver's gender. The general consensus here is that she'll keep trying until she gets a girl.

What do you mean about Finn's birth? You can watch his birth vlog and it may help with context when she's talking about it.

Clickbait is part of what makes them popular... people click on BABY TRAPPED IN A WATERPARK because they want to see a crazy video and then they get trapped into minionism. They started their vlogs to talk about their losses and now they cater to preteens who come in vast numbers.

They try really hard to be "beachy california hipster" but will grab onto the latest trend and copy other youtubers. There's a comparison thread where you can read about how all the vloggers copy each other.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 373 times

BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by actuallydear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm still working on the FAQ here and there. Hope to be done soon, before the next influx of minions!
User avatar
ericauda
Talker
Talker
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ericauda » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:29 am

Thanks! I didn't realize she made a birth vlog for Finn where she discussed things more. I watched the one where she talked about it some but not a play by play. Sounds like it was physically and emotionally traumatic. But she seemed so set on doing a vbac and finding a team who would assist in that when it might not have been possible.

Bryan screams gay like the minute I first watched him. That restrained flamboyancy. Poor guy! Maybe he's just expressive lol. I hope he's not gay that would be miserable for all involved.

Maybe their third will be a girl? I get that she or they might be disappointed about all boys but you can't chase a daughter forever. My old boss was one of 8 and they were all boys!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:27 am
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 1382 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by angelfire89 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:52 am

ericauda wrote: Maybe their third will be a girl? I get that she or they might be disappointed about all boys but you can't chase a daughter forever. My old boss was one of 8 and they were all boys!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if you know since they're "over it" and don't mention it anymore. If they get pregnant again it will be their 5th pregnancy. All of them have been boys. The first two were unfortunately miscarried. Scientifically, there's still an equal chance the next could be a girl but so far it looks like Bry only makes boys.
User avatar
ericauda
Talker
Talker
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ericauda » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:54 am

angelfire89 wrote:
ericauda wrote: Maybe their third will be a girl? I get that she or they might be disappointed about all boys but you can't chase a daughter forever. My old boss was one of 8 and they were all boys!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if you know since they're "over it" and don't mention it anymore. If they get pregnant again it will be their 5th pregnancy. All of them have been boys. The first two were unfortunately miscarried. Scientifically, there's still an equal chance the next could be a girl but so far it looks like Bry only makes boys.
Yeah I knew. We will have to wait and see if they have a third. They can always adopt or semen sort if they wanted to be guaranteed a girl.
Fosse
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Fosse » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 pm

How tall are they? Well I know they are short, but just how short?
User avatar
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:05 am
Has thanked: 760 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by HCB » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Are there screenshots of this gay sex solicitation thing? How did those get uncovered (or what sent people looking)? Is there a thread where all this happened?
User avatar
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ferriswheel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:45 pm

HCB wrote:Are there screenshots of this gay sex solicitation thing? How did those get uncovered (or what sent people looking)? Is there a thread where all this happened?
It was talked about in the threads when it happened, I don't know which one. Ollie was just an infant when it happened I believe, if that helps at all.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 19163
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 14923 times
Been thanked: 9718 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:12 pm

HCB wrote:Are there screenshots of this gay sex solicitation thing? How did those get uncovered (or what sent people looking)? Is there a thread where all this happened?
There's a website called Liarsandcheaters.com that has more information about it, but it's obviously not a reliable source. You just search Bryan Lanning. If you want more details than that, there is more in the earlier threads.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1599 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Kryptonite » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
HCB wrote:Are there screenshots of this gay sex solicitation thing? How did those get uncovered (or what sent people looking)? Is there a thread where all this happened?
There's a website called Liarsandcheaters.com that has more information about it, but it's obviously not a reliable source. You just search Bryan Lanning. If you want more details than that, there is more in the earlier threads.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
There are screenshots here somewhere. I will include the thread once the FAQ is completed. I believe you can find them in part 1 or 2. :)
#StayPuffy
Image
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by sparklyfluff » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:18 am

Honestly just search Bryan lanning gay in Google and it's the top two results.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by aurora85 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:52 am

Yup, that's how I found it and all of you guys.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1619
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Theirmom » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 am

Fosse wrote:How tall are they? Well I know they are short, but just how short?
I vaguely recall Bryan saying he was 5'7" (maybe 5'9").
Missy is either 5' or 5'1".
Jim and Jimmy are around the same as Bryan, give or take an inch or two. Suzanne and Cassie are both under 5'.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
User avatar
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:05 am
Has thanked: 760 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by HCB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:11 am

Thanks everyone! I found it! I've been reading on the bumps for a year now and have seen that talked about on numerous occasions. Glad to finally know what people were talking about!
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by pllfan5 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 am

I was looking at the liars and cheaters page again (there's a lot of new comments) and I saw this. Could there be any truth to this?! Could Missy be a bisexual?
Image
#FreeFinleyandJackson
mmarier
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:08 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by mmarier » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Does Missy's dad work?

And, what grade/schooling is Cassie in?

What does Jimmy do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1921
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by kittypurry » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 pm

ActuallyDear--can you include this in your FAQ? This is the "pool test" video we reference a lot. It's"Counting Contractions" from Sept 14, 2015. Starts around 5:00 in.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ferriswheel » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 pm

mmarier wrote:Does Missy's dad work?

And, what grade/schooling is Cassie in?

What does Jimmy do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missy's dad is retired, Cassie is 19(?) and is supposedly going to college in the fall, Jimmy is in college I think he is a senior.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by OrangeMeow » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:17 pm

kittypurry wrote:ActuallyDear--can you include this in your FAQ? This is the "pool test" video we reference a lot. It's"Counting Contractions" from Sept 14, 2015. Starts around 5:00 in.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was terrifying!!! :(

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1599 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by Kryptonite » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Guys, we'll try to answer everything in a new FAQ post! :) Please try to ask everything here and only answer urgent questions.

We just want to keep these sections as organized as possible so we know what we need to include. Thank you!
#StayPuffy
Image
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by sparklyfluff » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:09 pm

pllfan5 wrote:I was looking at the liars and cheaters page again (there's a lot of new comments) and I saw this. Could there be any truth to this?! Could Missy be a bisexual?
Image
No if you read a comment below it it says they're lying about that to prove a point, it's a minion.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by actuallydear » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:39 pm

kittypurry wrote:ActuallyDear--can you include this in your FAQ? This is the "pool test" video we reference a lot. It's"Counting Contractions" from Sept 14, 2015. Starts around 5:00 in.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I was looking for that but wasn't sure which vlog it was in.
User avatar
ericauda
Talker
Talker
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay FAQs

Post by ericauda » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 pm

I have a question for the community - do you think Bryan treats missy well and vice versa?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Daily Bumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests