BumsAlongtheWaytoScamming Part 15

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BumsAlongtheWaytoScamming Part 15

Unread post by ja14 »

Also, I know a lot of people mention how much better Ellie and Jared are (I agree).
I've noticed since Jared started doing Youtube full time, they are always doing something or going somewhere! If you miss a few days, you have to catch up to get the full story.
You could almost miss Daily Bumps weeks at a time, and don't really miss anything. I mean, they might buy something new, but that's about it.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BumsAlongtheWaytoScamming Part 15

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Anyone else thing he looks creepy in this photo?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

It looks like the picture was only supposed to be Missy and Oliver, but Bryan decided to lean in lol
Momi0507
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momi0507 »

It also looks like Bryan's arm is gonna come ripping thru that sleeve at any second...
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Maybe bryan should set up a gofundme to get a shirt that actually fits....I would support that.
nickole6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nickole6 »

Gosh how immature to admit to him having a hickey. What are they in high school still. That is so trashy. They are "married" and have a child and she is giving him a hickey. Gross!!!!
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I think Fatso and Lispy have been reading here a little too frequently. Look how they've been doing things lately that aren't Target and Free Birds.
And ew, is this dandruff or part of the sweater design?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cats-or-die wrote:I think Fatso and Lispy have been reading here a little too frequently. Look how they've been doing things lately that aren't Target and Free Birds.
I give it until after the holidays. They'll be back to shopping regularly and wasting money on Jersey Mike's/FreeBirds by January. Two weeks later, Missy will be pregnant.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

cats-or-die wrote:I think Fatso and Lispy have been reading here a little too frequently. Look how they've been doing things lately that aren't Target and Free Birds.
yup they are doing the whole we are super christian song and dance right now. It would be interesting if it was genuine. But knowing it's all for show makes it boring
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'm predicting a pregnancy announcement on valentines day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I know this is super invasive, and I'm not going to go back and find the video, but in pretty sure missy mentioned her period in a some-what recent video. We could do the math and see when she's most fertile haha. I'm sure we'll notice a difference in the vlogs!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

ja14 wrote:I know this is super invasive, and I'm not going to go back and find the video, but in pretty sure missy mentioned her period in a some-what recent video. We could do the math and see when she's most fertile haha. I'm sure we'll notice a difference in the vlogs!

hahaha. that's only if she has a 28 day cycle (which if i remember back in the days before TTC ollie, she mentioned she had a standard cycle of around that) so... maybe.

something tells me that when missy was saying she was sick, she was referring to cramps and stuff too.

i think they're ttcing in a couple of weeks. but the question i have is: will they announce they're trying and the pregnancy right away, or hide it with a surprise announcement and a flashback of recordings of a vlog style of symptoms and everything all packed into 1 video.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I would back up if someone tried to kiss me with their mouth shaped like that.

fos13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fos13 »

actuallydear wrote:i think they're ttcing in a couple of weeks. but the question i have is: will they announce they're trying and the pregnancy right away, or hide it with a surprise announcement and a flashback of recordings of a vlog style of symptoms and everything all packed into 1 video.
bryan is too lazy to do flashbacks.
they'll probably just talk about it.
he didn't even make the oliver 1 year video..
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

actuallydear wrote:
ja14 wrote:I know this is super invasive, and I'm not going to go back and find the video, but in pretty sure missy mentioned her period in a some-what recent video. We could do the math and see when she's most fertile haha. I'm sure we'll notice a difference in the vlogs!

hahaha. that's only if she has a 28 day cycle (which if i remember back in the days before TTC ollie, she mentioned she had a standard cycle of around that) so... maybe.

something tells me that when missy was saying she was sick, she was referring to cramps and stuff too.

i think they're ttcing in a couple of weeks. but the question i have is: will they announce they're trying and the pregnancy right away, or hide it with a surprise announcement and a flashback of recordings of a vlog style of symptoms and everything all packed into 1 video.
I think they will hide it so they can do surprise and stuff. Especially for Missy's channel.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i have a feeling she's already knocked up...and happy about it so they're being lovey dovey.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

actuallydear wrote:i have a feeling she's already knocked up...and happy about it so they're being lovey dovey.
This is what I thought too when she was sick and they are going to announce it on Christmas lol
It seemed like when Ellie found out she was pregnant, she really wanted to be pregnant too so I think they want it to happen as soon as possible. Maybe she already had her check up and didn't vlog it?
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Yeah I think they are trying even though she hasn't had her check up/follow up scan yet.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

fos13 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i think they're ttcing in a couple of weeks. but the question i have is: will they announce they're trying and the pregnancy right away, or hide it with a surprise announcement and a flashback of recordings of a vlog style of symptoms and everything all packed into 1 video.
bryan is too lazy to do flashbacks.
they'll probably just talk about it.
he didn't even make the oliver 1 year video..
"Hey guys! Can you go back in our recent vlogs and recount whenever Missy was having pregnancy symptoms? It would really help us out a lot for whenever she DOES get pregnant again and we do this awesome reveal. Thanks baiiiiiiiiii!"
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

She had her surgery 5 weeks ago so I doubt she is actually pregnant right now. It is a possibility depending on when she started her period after the surgery but I doubt it.

Now im curious to find the video where she was complaining about being a girl/being on her period. I remember watching it but I don't want to go back through all the videos to find it again lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”