Gue$$e$ and $ugge$tion$ for #2'$ name

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gue$$e$ and $ugge$tion$ for #2'$ name

Unread post by actuallydear »

makes no sense how people were getting christopher liam from missy's video a few weeks ago. i think they're trolling.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

I barely watch these morons but did watch the recent video (Pregnancy Perks?) where Bryan says the name and they bleeped it out. I SWEAR whatever he said started with an F so if he didn't say something ridiculous like "the baby's name will be Fucking Awesome" then I'm guessing Finn or Felix, and I can totally see them using Finn or Finley.

No guess on a middle name since I don't know Ollie's or know any of their extended family members' names but I could see them using the same initial as Ollie's middle name, especially if it's J.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

fortwendy wrote:I barely watch these morons but did watch the recent video (Pregnancy Perks?) where Bryan says the name and they bleeped it out. I SWEAR whatever he said started with an F so if he didn't say something ridiculous like "the baby's name will be Fucking Awesome" then I'm guessing Finn or Felix, and I can totally see them using Finn or Finley.

No guess on a middle name since I don't know Ollie's or know any of their extended family members' names but I could see them using the same initial as Ollie's middle name, especially if it's J.
Ollie is Oliver James - Missy's dad (Jim) and brother (Jimmy) are both James. They already used Bryan as Gabriel's middle name... its almost like they don't have any other males they care about at all.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nzmum512 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:I barely watch these morons but did watch the recent video (Pregnancy Perks?) where Bryan says the name and they bleeped it out. I SWEAR whatever he said started with an F so if he didn't say something ridiculous like "the baby's name will be Fucking Awesome" then I'm guessing Finn or Felix, and I can totally see them using Finn or Finley.

Ollie is Oliver James - Missy's dad (Jim) and brother (Jimmy) are both James. They already used Bryan as Gabriel's middle name... its almost like they don't have any other males they care about at all.
and gabriel is a name missy said she would not have used on a live baby and tried to keep his middle name private... why? it was a name mimi came up with "in a dream", so gabriel is nothing to go by on their name choices. they were going to name gabriel 'oliver'. no doubt oliver james. and oliver is/was pretty popular and yet, still traditional. i really think this name is going to come out of left field... a ~trendy, or ~creative name.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Jesus I called it.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

fortwendy wrote:

Jesus I called it.
You really did. They literally used the initial of Ollie's middle name...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nzmum512 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:

Jesus I called it.
You really did. They literally used the initial of Ollie's middle name...
I know! What the hell, fortwendy, or shall we say, fortjimmy? ;)

I still don't understand how people were getting completely different names to Finley Jay. It's obvious they were either telling everybody different names, or changed his name at the last minute.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

fortwendy wrote:

Jesus I called it.
Magical powers! Idk of you should be proud or ashamed! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

ja14 wrote:I think the name will have to have a "cute" nickname.
It won't be Liam because there's already a youtube baby named Liam

Called it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#FreeBen

Return to “Daily Bumps”